Sluthate.com -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy84

kiwifarms.net
Hi there guys. I'm one of the longest time members of the site active since 2010. I think you have some things wrong about our forum. I will go through all pages and compile a post in just a moment.

I also have first hand experience of cosmetic procedures, "looksmaxing" and the real world effects. So I can talk a bit about that too.

OH yes, pray tell how your nose and jaw adjustment turned you into this brooding hunk of a nerd women can't keep their hands off of. I'm sure it also made you friends and got you the job you've always wanted!!

What is this looksmaxing? Is it remembering to get a haircut, keeping your face clear of acne, laying off the cheetos, wearing something other than cargo shorts and t-shirts, and taking a shower sometimes? What bullshit. Stop dressing up this nonsense as if it's actually something real beyond common sense.

There is no legitimacy to your stupid forum. Most people realized looks matter sometime in grade school. Where the fuck were you? How are you having this amazing revelation in adulthood?

OmegaKV

kiwifarms.net
They seem obsessed with getting married by 30 but 30 something is like a normal age for guys to get married now.. they'll just waste their 20s acting like little bitches when they could have had fun... and then marry a girl when they're 30 and he can be bitter if he finds out she didn't waste her 20s too.

"OH GOD YOU GAVE THE BEST BLOWJOBS OF YOUR LIFE TO OTHER GUYS AND THEN SETTLED FOR ME WHEN YOU GOT OLD"

What a retarded comment. It is easy to tell this was written by a woman. Ugly males are not permitted by society to "have fun". The West in the 21st century is a looks based society, where a male's social opportunities are determined entirely either directly or indirectly by his looks. Males below the 60th percentile looks are prohibited from becoming romantically involved with non-obese women. Any attempts by an average looking male to associate with a non-obese woman will be met with ridicule and the man will be forced into social exile for daring to talk to a non-obese woman despite being only of average attractiveness. And it's not like getting an obese woman is easy for an average looking man either. Average men need to fight over obese women in order to get laid. Countless online dating experiments have been done using pictures of obese women; in each case the obese woman's inbox was flooded with messages from desperate average looking men.

The situation is even worse for ugly males. First of all, about half of all ugly males are friendless. And even the few ugly males who are lucky enough to have a social circle are screwed. This is because all women refuse to associate with any social circle that contains ugly males. For this reason, all social circles with access to girls are social circles that reject ugly males. It's why you never see nerdy incels hanging out with Chad. Ugly males are never exposed to women at all. Whether or not they have a social circle, ugly males have exposure to zero women. They even can't get ugly or fat chicks, because even ugly and fat chick won't associate with social circles that contain ugly males.

Positron

Squint too much, and she vanishes!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugly males are not permitted by society to "have fun".
Even males ugly as Chris Chan had fun -- with a prostitute.

Males below the 60th percentile looks are prohibited from becoming romantically involved with non-obese women
I don't know looks can be quantified. Care to tell me how?

about half of all ugly males are friendless.
I wonder why. Perhaps people of neither sexes like someone who keeps blaming everyone for his inability to get laid?

This is because all women refuse to associate with any social circle that contains ugly males.
"Guess I'd join this club: I'm interested in this hobby and the people seem friendly and cool... wait.... an ugly male???!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!"
"Carl, we're not friends anymore! You let an ugly male into your circle!!!!"

Last edited:

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What a retarded comment. It is easy to tell this was written by a woman. Ugly males are not permitted by society to "have fun". The West in the 21st century is a looks based society, where a male's social opportunities are determined entirely either directly or indirectly by his looks. Males below the 60th percentile looks are prohibited from becoming romantically involved with non-obese women. Any attempts by an average looking male to associate with a non-obese woman will be met with ridicule and the man will be forced into social exile for daring to talk to a non-obese woman despite being only of average attractiveness. And it's not like getting an obese woman is easy for an average looking man either. Average men need to fight over obese women in order to get laid. Countless online dating experiments have been done using pictures of obese women; in each case the obese woman's inbox was flooded with messages from desperate average looking men.

The situation is even worse for ugly males. First of all, about half of all ugly males are friendless. And even the few ugly males who are lucky enough to have a social circle are screwed. This is because all women refuse to associate with any social circle that contains ugly males. For this reason, all social circles with access to girls are social circles that reject ugly males. It's why you never see nerdy incels hanging out with Chad. Ugly males are never exposed to women at all. Whether or not they have a social circle, ugly males have exposure to zero women. They even can't get ugly or fat chicks, because even ugly and fat chick won't associate with social circles that contain ugly males.

Steve Buscemi is married and has a kid. Danny DeVito is married and has kids. Lemmy from Motorhead is a fucking sex god. These are not conventionally attractive men.

I think the only thing that's ugly on you is your personality.

Eddy84

kiwifarms.net

Get a load of this guy.

MysteryMan

kiwifarms.net
OH yes, pray tell how your nose and jaw adjustment turned you into this brooding hunk of a nerd women can't keep their hands off of. I'm sure it also made you friends and got you the job you've always wanted!!

What is this looksmaxing? Is it remembering to get a haircut, keeping your face clear of acne, laying off the cheetos, wearing something other than cargo shorts and t-shirts, and taking a shower sometimes? What bullshit. Stop dressing up this nonsense as if it's actually something real beyond common sense.

There is no legitimacy to your stupid forum. Most people realized looks matter sometime in grade school. Where the fuck were you? How are you having this amazing revelation in adulthood?

Have to be honest, most of the stuff I found wrong was on the first page where there were quotes like "Most are stuck up, arrogant of their own problems, and unwilling to change their lives for the better.". Well of course that is wrong, because we are all willing to change our lives for the better but we think that is done through improving appearance. If we were only about crying about the world we'd be the "Ugly Acceptance" version of fat acceptance, people who have a problem and think the world needs to adapt to them. We are adapting ourselves to achieve what we want, which is massive success with women.

Looksmaxing is exactly NOT the things you mentioned. In reality a man who is born deformed can shower 1000 times a day, wear an Armani suit and go to the best barber around and he's not going to suddenly be George Clooney. There's not much point wasting your money on thousands worth of clothing unless you are physically aesthetic. I know, as I have thousands upon thousands worth of MMM gear, Diors etc which I cultivated over a few years when I was interested in that stuff and hung out on related boards at the time such as /fa/.

As for what looksmaxing IS, you looksmax mostly by fixing serious physical flaws you have. When I was about 17 I kinda took a bad turn and ballooned up to 250 lbs. That was the time when I realized that looks do matter. Not everybody realizes looks matter in grade school, a lot of us believe the common lie of "lol I don't care about looks just personality!!!" women tell ugly guys while they sit around with their gal-pals talking about the "boy with the nice eyes" or "beautiful smile". If any women in my social circle are talking about a guy being hot now I usually ask what they like about him, and they ALWAAAAAYS say something like "he has GORGEOUS eyes" (blue eyes get a lot of love) or I heard jawline once, but it's almost always a physical feature. They only tell guys the personality lie when they feel they're going to be judged for being "shallow" otherwise. I remember in situations hanging out in social circles where the guys would LOVE me, say I'm the funniest person they know etc all the guys were my best friend but to the women I was invisible. Or sometimes I'd make the girls laugh like mad and hold the most attention of the group but I was always the "good friend" and they'd go for some random guy who barely said a word who was undeniably good looking. I remember one time actually, there was a girl who told me that I'm "so ugly I make her feel sick", though she ended up liking me (as a "friend" of course).

I would rate myself probably a 2/10 at the time. Since then I improved drastically, I now weigh 153 lbs, I've fixed some of my flaws which people often made "joking" remarks about i.e. my Dumbo-like ears, I've fixed a broken nose which I was too scared to get surgery for (anaesthesia phobia). Now I can pick up women without too much problem. Of course like any guy who ever got into PUA or most who post on the Sluthate forum, we want the most physically attractive women, the 7+ slim girls with tight curvy bodies and silky golden hair... But as an example, where before I was viewed as a completely non-sexual entity, since improving my appearance when I went to my regular holiday destination I managed to pick up 3 women instead of the regular 0, almost another but that girl's friend was obsessed with me and crying (she was one of the 3 I hooked up with) so the logistics weren't really good. Also I haven't gone clubbing for a little while as I'm trying to push my looks up again and focusing on that, but I went on boxing day. I did best with women out of all of my friends. I had success with 3 women, made out with all 3 for ages, I left two of them because they were only 4 to 5/10s in looks and the other one I made out with had a boyfriend there with her in the club who'd gone to buy her and her friends drinks which I didn't know about. There was another girl who I was talking to and she wouldn't kiss me but "will dance with me because I'm fit" (fit means hot where I'm from, again, physical features win) and grinded on me but I don't count that. But this sort of thing was COMPLETELY INCONCEIVABLE to me before. I even get women APPROACHING ME to start conversations or sometimes if it's a quieter area they look over and smile. But yes my goal is to be able to achieve that level of success consistently with objectively hot women.

I don't think any of this is possible if I was still ugly, fat and pretty much deformed. If I just convinced myself it's personality and I need to work on my "game" I'd still be a born-again virgin, and eternally being the friend while the women I like hook up with good looking fit guys.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Have to be honest, most of the stuff I found wrong was on the first page where there were quotes like "Most are stuck up, arrogant of their own problems, and unwilling to change their lives for the better.". Well of course that is wrong, because we are all willing to change our lives for the better but we think that is done through improving appearance. If we were only about crying about the world we'd be the "Ugly Acceptance" version of fat acceptance, people who have a problem and think the world needs to adapt to them. We are adapting ourselves to achieve what we want, which is massive success with women.

Looksmaxing is exactly NOT the things you mentioned. In reality a man who is born deformed can shower 1000 times a day, wear an Armani suit and go to the best barber around and he's not going to suddenly be George Clooney. There's not much point wasting your money on thousands worth of clothing unless you are physically aesthetic. I know, as I have thousands upon thousands worth of MMM gear, Diors etc which I cultivated over a few years when I was interested in that stuff and hung out on related boards at the time such as /fa/.

As for what looksmaxing IS, you looksmax mostly by fixing serious physical flaws you have. When I was about 17 I kinda took a bad turn and ballooned up to 250 lbs. That was the time when I realized that looks do matter. Not everybody realizes looks matter in grade school, a lot of us believe the common lie of "lol I don't care about looks just personality!!!" women tell ugly guys while they sit around with their gal-pals talking about the "boy with the nice eyes" or "beautiful smile". If any women in my social circle are talking about a guy being hot now I usually ask what they like about him, and they ALWAAAAAYS say something like "he has GORGEOUS eyes" (blue eyes get a lot of love) or I heard jawline once, but it's almost always a physical feature. They only tell guys the personality lie when they feel they're going to be judged for being "shallow" otherwise. I remember in situations hanging out in social circles where the guys would LOVE me, say I'm the funniest person they know etc all the guys were my best friend but to the women I was invisible. Or sometimes I'd make the girls laugh like mad and hold the most attention of the group but I was always the "good friend" and they'd go for some random guy who barely said a word who was undeniably good looking. I remember one time actually, there was a girl who told me that I'm "so ugly I make her feel sick", though she ended up liking me (as a "friend" of course).

I would rate myself probably a 2/10 at the time. Since then I improved drastically, I now weigh 153 lbs, I've fixed some of my flaws which people often made "joking" remarks about i.e. my Dumbo-like ears, I've fixed a broken nose which I was too scared to get surgery for (anaesthesia phobia). Now I can pick up women without too much problem. Of course like any guy who ever got into PUA or most who post on the Sluthate forum, we want the most physically attractive women, the 7+ slim girls with tight curvy bodies and silky golden hair... But as an example, where before I was viewed as a completely non-sexual entity, since improving my appearance when I went to my regular holiday destination I managed to pick up 3 women instead of the regular 0, almost another but that girl's friend was obsessed with me and crying (she was one of the 3 I hooked up with) so the logistics weren't really good. Also I haven't gone clubbing for a little while as I'm trying to push my looks up again and focusing on that, but I went on boxing day. I did best with women out of all of my friends. I had success with 3 women, made out with all 3 for ages, I left two of them because they were only 4 to 5/10s in looks and the other one I made out with had a boyfriend there with her in the club who'd gone to buy her and her friends drinks which I didn't know about. There was another girl who I was talking to and she wouldn't kiss me but "will dance with me because I'm fit" (fit means hot where I'm from, again, physical features win) and grinded on me but I don't count that. But this sort of thing was COMPLETELY INCONCEIVABLE to me before. I even get women APPROACHING ME to start conversations or sometimes if it's a quieter area they look over and smile. But yes my goal is to be able to achieve that level of success consistently with objectively hot women.

I don't think any of this is possible if I was still ugly, fat and pretty much deformed. If I just convinced myself it's personality and I need to work on my "game" I'd still be a born-again virgin, and eternally being the friend while the women I like hook up with good looking fit guys.

Men who are ugly can get girlfriends by being talented, charming, witty, intelligent, caring and compassionate.

What do you have to offer to a woman? Whining like a little bitch isn't an attractive trait.

Positron

Squint too much, and she vanishes!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know, as I have thousands upon thousands worth of MMM gear, Diors etc which I cultivated over a few years when I was interested in that stuff and hung out on related boards at the time such as /fa/.

Of course like any guy who ever got into PUA or most who post on the Sluthate forum, we want the most physically attractive women, the 7+ slim girls with tight curvy bodies and silky golden hair...

I had success with 3 women, made out with all 3 for ages, I left two of them because they were only 4 to 5/10s in looks

Ladies and Gents: a love-shy Don Juan!

MysteryMan

kiwifarms.net
I would like to mention, though, that most actually believe in LMS. That is, even a guy like Jsanza or MidnightNick (Google image search) could get laid if they owned a major nightclub in the capital. Well I doubt everyone believes that actually but I definitely do. But it's easier and more realistic to fix a broken nose or lose 100 lbs than it is to become a nightclub owner.

Sometimes guys with alpha dominant behavior DO hook up with women. I have a very alpha low inhibition (SH term lol) friend, he's actually on a viral Facebook video doing something really fucking crazy and stupid lol, he just doesn't care... He can hook up with women (and he doesn't have a "good" personality, he's introverted but assertive, cocky etc, probably a result of having 5 older brothers). But interestingly he gets ZERO matches on Tinder, and always at first when he meets women they don't like him and outright call him ugly behind his back... On the forum I post at everyone admits he is disgusting... So it's not COMPLETELY black and white. But again I think it's easier to improve your appearance than to suddenly become a badboy jock AND he has a masculine look despite having a bad face. Someone like Jsanza could NEVER get away with acting like a badboy jock, because guys would never respect them or be intimidated.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I would like to mention, though, that most actually believe in LMS. That is, even a guy like Jsanza or MidnightNick (Google image search) could get laid if they owned a major nightclub in the capital. Well I doubt everyone believes that actually but I definitely do. But it's easier and more realistic to fix a broken nose or lose 100 lbs than it is to become a nightclub owner.

Sometimes guys with alpha dominant behavior DO hook up with women. I have a very alpha low inhibition (SH term lol) friend, he's actually on a viral Facebook video doing something really fucking crazy and stupid lol, he just doesn't care... He can hook up with women (and he doesn't have a "good" personality, he's introverted but assertive, cocky etc, probably a result of having 5 older brothers). But interestingly he gets ZERO matches on Tinder, and always at first when he meets women they don't like him and outright call him ugly behind his back... On the forum I post at everyone admits he is disgusting... So it's not COMPLETELY black and white. But again I think it's easier to improve your appearance than to suddenly become a badboy jock AND he has a masculine look despite having a bad face. Someone like Jsanza could NEVER get away with acting like a badboy jock, because guys would never respect them or be intimidated.

Do you like the smell of your own farts?

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Can I just say what you said made zero sense?

How can you have an 'ihibition' of alphaness? It's not even real. Next you'll be complaining about the Friendzone being real.

Damn: what you said just makes me want to reject you on the spot.
obligatory posting of video.

Eddy84

kiwifarms.net

You must be socially retarded irl.

You know your #/10 ratings are completely subjective, right? Even the faggots on sluthate.com have zero agreement as to what each rating constitutes. It's totally useless aspie categorization. What the fuck is wrong with you people? As a woman, you disgust me.

MysteryMan

kiwifarms.net
Ladies and Gents: a love-shy Don Juan!

I think it's worth reading my personal story of how physical appearance was crucial in how women treated me.

Men who are ugly can get girlfriends by being talented, charming, witty, intelligent, caring and compassionate.

What do you have to offer to a woman? Whining like a little bitch isn't an attractive trait.

How am I whining like a little bitch? Whining like a little bitch is sitting on Tumblr posting about "thin priviledge". I took steps to achieve what I want. LOL at caring and compassionate, I'm sorry but to me that sounds silly... Because the ugly guys who "slay" women are badboy jock types and they are cocky, have ridiculous testosterone levels etc, I am friends with guys like this.

But then again different strokes I guess... Because I'm referring to hot nightclub type girls which is personally my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.