Smaller Communities that are awful but don't deserve a thread -

TheMagician

kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, where do I begin...
There was this (paid) app called "Minecraft Seeds Pro", originally just for minecraft seeds but eventually branching out to showcasing builds, skins, etc.
And then they added the off-topic section.
Autistic Roleplaying that I'm somewhat ashamed to have taken part in, people sharing their shitty art, an average age of about 12, a sjw boomer mod, and a ton of drama over some vulgar wiccan being banned for breaking the rules
I want to say it was like if 4chan and DeviantArt had a baby that was adopted by minecraft, and you were looking at its "lolsorandom" phase. it even had the whole "you can never leave" bit going for it. I know I tried.
I dunno what happened to it, or if it's even still up.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
I'll add the people that take memes way too seriously.

You can find them in the KYM comments. Always complaining about X meme being "just another X meme" or whining about someone thinking a "dead" meme is funny.

Like yeah, Ugandan Knuckles is last year but seeing that wild-eyed flattened Knuckles and thinking of the sheer random stupidity, yet pure-ness, of "click click click, we have found our queen, ebola" still brings a smile to my face.

Cosmug

Gay Niggers from Ultra Space
kiwifarms.net
Neopaganism is so fucking dumb. It's like if Native Americans started worshipping Johnny Appleseed and Paul Bunyan.
Mythology has always been my jam. I wish the whole Wendigo/Skinwalker shit that took over spooky spaghetti a few years ago had been part of a sincere effort to catalog folk tales. It’s a shame neo-Paganism seems to be just as autistic and ahistorical.

Looney Troons

Certified Ethical Troon-Hater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Bemani community (fans of music games)'s most popular forum has an undercurrent of pedophilia. Particularly from Pop'n Music players. The guy who runs said forum, Chris "sherl0k" Balcum, is a pretty arrogant dipshit too. AFAIK he's not a lolcow, but he comes off as a smug prick who wants people to worship him akin to Something Awful's 00's-era administration, and I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire. He's one of those types who'll ask for criticism, and ban you if you don't kiss his ass. And considering the board's invite-only and full of good, obscure information you can't find anywhere else, because most people don't give a shit about music games, it's better to just stay quiet.

Also, the Bemani community has nothing to do with the Guitar Hero & Rock Band communities. There's very little crossover. Guitar Hero's popularity from '05-'10 was a nice salt mine, though.
Came here to post this. Their private forum is chock-full of pedophilia and other bizarre shit, like people seeking advice to kill a neighbor’s dog because it barks. Rampant racism is also a thing there. Several people from that community deserve a thread. The thing is that they know they do, and they keep their sperging in their small echo chambers.

ZooSmell

kiwifarms.net
People who are really into guns and own more than one and shoot regularly tend to be fags (myself included) but the worst of the gun community are two types of goons.

1. AK platform vs AR-15 platform fags. People have argued about this since the Cold War but now that both are the most readily available assault rifle platforms on the civilian market it's gotten worse. AK dick suckers are almost always Russiabo wannabe slavs that never shut up about MUH MUDTEST and typically are unironic Commies. AR guys are fucking worse those, they are your typical Blue Lives Matter, brodozer truck driving, beard having, cargo short wearing, Tim McGraw listening faggots that show up to the range with a ammo can full of .308 (too pussy and too poor to get a 5.56 AR like a chad) and wear a load bearing vest with mag pouches and Punisher patches on it. Which leads into..

2. Tacticool guys. These goons typically crossover with AR owners but really any modern military rifle available to the civilian market is their weapon of choice. They have never been in the military and would probably shit themselves in a real combat situation but own copious amounts of military gear like load bearing vests and thousands of different MOLLE bags and pouches to put on them, helmets, uniforms etc. etc. They deck out their rifles with gaudy ass "tactical" shit. Tactical lights, tactical grips, tactical stocks, tactical NATO spec buttplugs. Think guys who are way too into airsoft but with actual guns and instead of airsoft matches they just take pictures of themself in the woods with all their gear on.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Historical Reenactment tends to be actually pretty chill for the most part. The ones who are cringe-inducing go above and beyond, however.

Yeah, most of the people in it are spergs, but they're more of the harmless kind of autism mostly (emphasis on "mostly") usually more along the lines of eccentric history nerds than true lolcows, but the ones who do cross the threshold into lolcow territory go above and beyond, especially the hardcore "progressive" reenactors who take things way too fucking seriously.

Also, some communities of reenactment tend to be worse than others in my experience. It's near universally agreed upon that World War II reenactors are the absolute worst, and in my experiences online and IRL, the WWII renactment scene seems to attract the most lolcows overall.

I think it's due to the perfect storm of having both a higher average of younger reenactors (most of the Millennial reenactors I know are into WW2, while ACW is more a Boomer and older Gen X thing) and a lower bar of entry compared to earlier time periods like the Civil War and the Revolutionary War (it's still fairly pricey to look authentic, but not to the same extent as pre-20th Century eras).

Plus there's the fact that the very history of the war makes it a magnet for all sorts of political spergs and edgelords such as Alt-Right Wehraboos and the more "tankie" SJW commie types. As a consequence, the German and Soviet reenactment groups are the ones most likely to be full of lolcows.

Ironically, the Vietnam War reenactment community is actually fairly level-headed despite the conflict being both highly controversial and well within living memory, but that's mainly because they're one of the smallest reenactment communities overall, especially when compared to your more "traditional" eras (American Civil War, Colonial America/Revolutionary War, and Wild West) and the World War II reenactment community.

I'd wager even Medieval and Ancient reenactors are more common given the overlap they have with the LARP and Renaissance Fair subcultures.

Last edited:

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
Has Homestuck or Danganronpa been mentioned yet?
Both have communities that witch hunt, sperg, and make a lot of "this is my demiboy asexual headcanon uwu" art, but nothing I'd consider really unique to be in its own thread because it fits into others just fine (like the Tumblr Art thread).

purpleboy

Purple Spergosaur
kiwifarms.net
Has Homestuck or Danganronpa been mentioned yet?
Both have communities that witch hunt, sperg, and make a lot of "this is my demiboy asexual headcanon uwu" art, but nothing I'd consider really unique to be in its own thread because it fits into others just fine (like the Tumblr Art thread).
We have a homestuck thread in community watch

Smaug's Smokey Hole

too many youtube makeup videos
kiwifarms.net
Kitchenware subforums on cooking/home making sites and tightknit gardening forums, holy shit. They're different in that men tends to be the aggressors in one and women in the other and the form of their aggression differs as well. One wants to stab and burn your corpse, the other goes for the eyes and throat and wishes to rip the flesh from your body.

Kitchenware forums, from what I have seen it's not much, are a lot like other male hobbies centered around hardware, be it cars, motorcycles, guns, things like that. More specifically they are like the autistic and angry subset of those hobbies like the penis compensators, ricers and the tactilol people mixed with the worst of online fandoms, probably due to the popularity of tv-shows and the personalities they look up to.

It was on a kitchenware forum I got my first """credible""" death threat, it wasn't credible of course but unlike in online games or shitposting on the internet where people fly off the handle this guy, a longtime poster, was truly venomous and methodical in trying to destroy me. Really funny and a bit disturbing at the same time.
It was in a thread where someone looked for first time purchasing advice where I posted after him and, contrary to what he said, I wrote that the Gordon Ramsay blender wasn't good, save some money and get a... I don't remember what, but my general philosophy/advice around cooking is that if someone doesn't know what they're doing they don't need expensive stuff, they need something to learn on and figure out if they actually are going to use it. So buy something cheaper and if they get a lot of use out if, instead of being tucked under the 350 days per year, then get something more expensive. Same with everything else, don't start with a $150 knife, start with a $15 knife from IKEA, or a couple of them, find out what length, form and handle is working out and blah blah blah then upgrade to a $50 knife and see how that works out.
He then looked into my post history and went to shit on everything I had previously posted(not much, I was new) and this wasn't just him being a nutter, petty and vicious infighting seemed common. They were hardcore fanboys stanning for kitchen equipment... it was really, really funny but they had a ResetEra-like no trolling policy, so...

The garden forum was 90% women, seemingly in their 40's and 50's, I was there to find out what a particular plant that I had inherited was called, it was old as fuck with a tighly balled up root system the size of the bucket sized pot it was in. They seemed really sweet and casual at first, a lot of off-topic talk about what was going on in their lives. I also wanted to split it and replant it to give it more room so I had questions and needed some advice on that. Looking around over a couple of days, they might have threads already, I noped the fuck out. Really nasty brawls spanning several threads with tens of posters involved seemed to erupt over nothing, go on for a day or two, then everything was back to normal and no one mentioned it. edit: it also seemed like a good idea to not be a man on that forum. Or a woman. Maybe non-binary finally found a purpose?

Cat fighting is an old and busted term but it was exactly like when cats suddenly jump each other and start swinging claws and biting then they all stop and walk away as if nothing happened.

Last edited:

Ghost of Wesley Willis

Whooping Batman's Ass in Heaven
kiwifarms.net
One of the worst communities I've delt with is Baby Boomers/Gen Xers who jerk off to Muscle Cars and Harley Davidsons.

They're the ones who will lose their shit if you tell them you drive a Toyota or a Honda (or any other Asian car), which will drive them to go on a long winded rant about "those damn Japs" and how you're killing American jobs buying a foreign car. Which is funny, given the fact that:

1. Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Kia, and Hyundai actually manufacture their cars and trucks stateside, with only very specific parts coming from Japan, Korea or China.
  2. General Motors, Ford, and Chrysler have all outsourced their production to Canada and Mexico. Even then, their "American made cars" still rely on a lot of labor from those two countries.
  3. You never see these old farts actually driving their 1968 Camaro, 1967 Mustang, or 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona they dumped most their 401k into as a daily driver. Nope, they're instead driving their beat up 2003 Chevy Malibu or Impala made in Mexico while their money pit of a restored muscle car sits under a tarp in their 4 car garage gathering dust, only coming out for the yearly car show which they just tow away instead of driving.
With the Harley Davidsons, they'll go on a rant that the reason people aren't buying Harleys anymore is because millennials are "too much of a special snowflake to handle a real bike", no you washed out old cunt, it's because Harleys are fucking garbage, overpriced bikes that only sell on nostalgia from prune looking white trash boomers or Gen-Xers.

People who are really into guns and own more than one and shoot regularly tend to be fags (myself included) but the worst of the gun community are two types of goons.

1. AK platform vs AR-15 platform fags. People have argued about this since the Cold War but now that both are the most readily available assault rifle platforms on the civilian market it's gotten worse. AK dick suckers are almost always Russiabo wannabe slavs that never shut up about MUH MUDTEST and typically are unironic Commies. AR guys are fucking worse those, they are your typical Blue Lives Matter, brodozer truck driving, beard having, cargo short wearing, Tim McGraw listening faggots that show up to the range with a ammo can full of .308 (too pussy and too poor to get a 5.56 AR like a chad) and wear a load bearing vest with mag pouches and Punisher patches on it. Which leads into..

2. Tacticool guys. These goons typically crossover with AR owners but really any modern military rifle available to the civilian market is their weapon of choice. They have never been in the military and would probably shit themselves in a real combat situation but own copious amounts of military gear like load bearing vests and thousands of different MOLLE bags and pouches to put on them, helmets, uniforms etc. etc. They deck out their rifles with gaudy ass "tactical" shit. Tactical lights, tactical grips, tactical stocks, tactical NATO spec buttplugs. Think guys who are way too into airsoft but with actual guns and instead of airsoft matches they just take pictures of themself in the woods with all their gear on.
I sincerely hate both those guys as a giant fucking gun nut myself. AKs guys also tend to be purists that will lose their shit the moment you put anything remotely modern on an AK. You also forgot the AK dudes that also are convinced AKs will never ever jam and will cite Vietnam to "prove" that AR platform rifles are inferior.

If you ever run into one of those tacticool guys, just remind them that some goat herder in middle of nowhere Afghanistan has more combat experience than them and all they needed were the clothes on their back and a rusty old AK or Mosin, not a super duper tacticool'd AR platform rifle that cost $10k to deck out with crye multicam, high cut helmets, and a 6094a plate carrier.

I personally hate the fudds that think anything made after WWII should be illegal to own for civilians and will only jerk off to M1 Garands and Kar98s.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino