Smaller Communities that are awful but don't deserve a thread -

ZooSmell

kiwifarms.net
One of the worst communities I've delt with is Baby Boomers/Gen Xers who jerk off to Muscle Cars and Harley Davidsons.

They're the ones who will lose their shit if you tell them you drive a Toyota or a Honda (or any other Asian car), which will drive them to go on a long winded rant about "those damn Japs" and how you're killing American jobs buying a foreign car. Which is funny, given the fact that:

1. Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Kia, and Hyundai actually manufacture their cars and trucks stateside, with only very specific parts coming from Japan, Korea or China.
  2. General Motors, Ford, and Chrysler have all outsourced their production to Canada and Mexico. Even then, their "American made cars" still rely on a lot of labor from those two countries.
  3. You never see these old farts actually driving their 1968 Camaro, 1967 Mustang, or 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona they dumped most their 401k into as a daily driver. Nope, they're instead driving their beat up 2003 Chevy Malibu or Impala made in Mexico while their money pit of a restored muscle car sits under a tarp in their 4 car garage gathering dust, only coming out for the yearly car show which they just tow away instead of driving.
With the Harley Davidsons, they'll go on a rant that the reason people aren't buying Harleys anymore is because millennials are "too much of a special snowflake to handle a real bike", no you washed out old cunt, it's because Harleys are fucking garbage, overpriced bikes that only sell on nostalgia from prune looking white trash boomers or Gen-Xers.

I sincerely hate both those guys as a giant fucking gun nut myself. AKs guys also tend to be purists that will lose their shit the moment you put anything remotely modern on an AK. You also forgot the AK dudes that also are convinced AKs will never ever jam and will cite Vietnam to "prove" that AR platform rifles are inferior.

If you ever run into one of those tacticool guys, just remind them that some goat herder in middle of nowhere Afghanistan has more combat experience than them and all they needed were the clothes on their back and a rusty old AK or Mosin, not a super duper tacticool'd AR platform rifle that cost $10k to deck out with crye multicam, high cut helmets, and a 6094a plate carrier.

I personally hate the fudds that think anything made after WWII should be illegal to own for civilians and will only jerk off to M1 Garands and Kar98s.
Fudds are even worse. Powerlevel as fuck but whenever I shoot my SKS there's always some Fudd zeroing the scope on his bolt action fossil he uses to hunt with the same "Why would would anyone need a weapon like that?" Never mind the fact my SKS is probably as old he is.

Ghost of Wesley Willis

Whooping Batman's Ass in Heaven
kiwifarms.net
Fudds are even worse. Powerlevel as fuck but whenever I shoot my SKS there's always some Fudd zeroing the scope on his bolt action fossil he uses to hunt with the same "Why would would anyone need a weapon like that?" Never mind the fact my SKS is probably as old he is.
The best irony with fudds is when they side with people wanting more gun control to ban those "evil assault rifles", and will fail to realize his dumb bolt action rifle will be the next hot thing to ban.

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
Youtubers who make reddit videos.
Most are bad VAs/editors and a very large chunk spend inordinate amounts of time recapping/explaining the joke they just read out or moralfagging about how some fatlogic/entitled parent/whatever is SO WRONG GUYS WTF. I remember seeing one guy who could barely make it through 3 posts a video because he wouldn't shut up about telling us again what he just read out. It was like watching a reaction video at 0.25x speed.

Also none of the actual posts are all that funny and I can't understand why you wouldn't just go on reddit if you really wanted to see shitty memes and fake stories by the dozen.

Last edited:

Uncanny Valley

I really shouldn't be laughing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Youtubers who make reddit videos.
Most are bad VAs/editors and a very large chunk spend inordinate amounts of time recapping/explaining the joke they just read out or moralfagging about how some fatlogic/entitled parent/whatever is SO WRONG GUYS WTF. I remember seeing one guy who could barely make it through 3 posts a video because he wouldn't shut up about telling us again what he just read out. It was like watching a reaction video at 0.25x speed.

Also none of the actual posts are all that funny and I can't understand why you wouldn't just go on reddit if you really wanted to see shitty memes and fake stories by the dozen.
Especially ones who like to do LE EPIC FUNNAY VOICES.

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
Alternatehistory.com. Nerds talking about alternate history, with a large politics section that leans liberal/left (Fun fact: you need to be a member to see these forums). Pretty-standard stuff.

What makes it special is the Alternate History Wiki, specifically its Hall of Infamy, where the good members of the forum have listed the various lolcows they have banned over the years. Mostly these you standard-issue Nazis or the like, but sometimes some really special people appear. Like the Israeli that wanted to nuke all other surrounding nations or the Sinophile who took on another user's identity for three years to evade a ban. Most wonderfully, there was a Korean user than wanted to ethnically cleanse Siberia of Indo-Europeans to secure a future for the pan-Altaic children. All for a group many linguists believe does not exist.

Also, there were some fierce "Pony Wars", a sure sign that there is something very deeply wrong with your community.
God, I feel that place has gotten worse since they banned SM Sterling.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
conceptart.org/forums/forumdisplay.php/132-Art-Discussions?s=5b440249082db45771a908dfe297c632

'mAh looMis' and hating on non-vidya art
(it's where /ic/ actually goes to "school")

ravelry forums has spawned death threats several times and one incident of stalking and assault.

the Etsy forums used to be really fucking batshit, it's been years since I looked there though. So much "someone is stealing my ideas" then the person they're talking about would show up and claim the same thing and cat lady slapfights. plus huge threads about why the site sucked.

I'd think these places have calmed down a little by now though.

You can find some hilarious arguments at https://arrests.org/. Usually meth addicts calling each other snitches or crack hoes fighting over their baby daddy. You used to be able to comment without signing up but now you have to register so it's a little harder to find good content.
find any local newspaper and go to the comments section. alternately, the buy/swap Facebook of any smaller town. vicious shit in there. also look for "methwatch" or community watch Facebook groups. I've found some really awesome shit in those- people threatening to torch RVs they've seen in their neighborhood, then their actual neighbor coming in to say they just bought the thing, and then endless arguments over the shit. Hilarious

Last edited:

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
People who get really autistic about dinosaur species and how they're portrayed in fiction
Like palaeofail on tumblr? I swear, they need a life, blog has absolutely deteriorated into MUH PRONATED WRISTS (on 5c chinese dino). And to maybe learn how to blacklist people properly if you are doing it at all.

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino