Smaller Communities that are awful but don't deserve a thread -

gangweedfan

kiwifarms.net
Fantasy Flight / Privateer Press fanboys. Fantasy flight can’t hold onto an IP that isn’t star wars for more then two years and warmachine / hordes players are so dense they can’t even comprehend playing a war game with 3D terrain.
as an Arkham horror fanboy I hate how ffg put all of there old classics out to pasture in favor of shitty new versions. also I hear the 5 rings fandom is pretty toxic

King Ghidorah

kiwifarms.net
This is extremely minor but after taking a look at the community for a hearts of iron 4 mod coming up called the new order and the people in it seem incredibly up their own ass about how the mos is so deep and complex and their 300 IQ brains are superior to those neanderthal map painters. Honestly hearts of iron mods in general seem to attract elitist assoles alot for some reason

FluffyTehFennekin

IT’S NOT A PHASE, MOM!!
kiwifarms.net
I’ve noticed OK KO fans are complete narks and degenerates. None of the ones I’ve met were normal.
Let me guess, were 90% of them troons. Tbh I always viewed OK KO as that CN show that tried to be “the next Steven Universe”, I tried to get in to it, but now I can see why it was hard to get in to, especially nowadays, considering the sort of reputation “Cal-arts” shows have in the animation world. I can see why the fandom would probably suck.

Last edited:

Princess Peaches

We work for 40 years and then we die.
kiwifarms.net
Let me guess, were 90% of them troons. Tbh I always viewed OK KO as that CN show that tried to be “the next Steven Universe”, I tried to get in to it, but now I can see why it was hard to get in to, especially nowadays, considering the sort of reputation “Cal-arts” shows have in the animation world. I can see why the fandom would probably suck.
Basically yeah. OK KO was fine but the show relied too hard on references to be funny. There’s taking inspiration and then there’s taking idea wholesale from other properties.

• Agree
Reactions: FluffyTehFennekin
Tags
None