Smugruko / Smug / Lory / Lauren / MariEvangelion / Smug_Real/ & Helmet / MAXIMUM-ER HELMET / Kabuto / PapaHelmet / Parker - An Anime/Videogame Journalist, Twitter Drama Whore, Ian Miles Cheong Crony, Habitual Liar, E-Cheated on 7 guys & Her Cucked Wrangler

What’s Next for Smug and her boyfriend Helmet?

• Helmet grows a spine and breaks up with Smug

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • Helmet yoinks Smug off the internet a second time before shot gets worse

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Helmet cries about how much his life sucks and doesn’t do a god damn thing

Votes: 42 18.2%
  • Smug becomes an E-Girl who RPS with randos online and Helmet just except that he’s eternally a cuck

Votes: 98 42.4%
  • Smug genuinely apologizes for her shitty behavior and begins to try to improve herself

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Smug chugs dish-soap again, and we restart the cycle all over again

Votes: 74 32.0%

• Total voters

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
As much as I'd like to believe all that cringe shit is her, I'm very skeptical. The mannerisms and posting style are wildly different and change incredibly abruptly between February and August of 2019. It just strikes me as odd that the writing style would be so consistent for the entirety of the account's life and then suddenly change to be completely different. Lory isn't smart enough to change her mannerisms like that, nor is she smart enough to clear out the backlog of suspicious activity unless she gets called out on like what happened with her latest account.
Bringing out the dish soap. I am so sorry for posting cringe. :(

View attachment 1338273

pairing a pity fishing tweet with one of her old ass selfies.
Damn she could have at least used a new photo. I don’t know why she hides her face when most people know what she looks like.

Edit: lmao of course @KFM retweets it.
F806BEBD-836C-4EEA-A5DD-2D58E82BC820.jpeg

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
If I didn't know any better, I would be optimistic for change. Despite how much I shit on her, I'd say at the risk of sounding like a simp that I want her to get better. I want to believe that she recognizes what behaviors are causing her problems and will work to change them. Hell, she very nearly had me fooled with her little "I'm going to try and be a better person" thread she made yesterday until I remembered how she responded to Roon Kolos' earnest skepticism. He responded much I the way I would if I was part of her "circle" in that he said he hopes she's being sincere but has been put through this cycle time and time again where she says she's changed and learned from her mistakes and then keeps making them. And she just brushes him off by responding to him and everyone else with "Don't care." That's just solid irrefutable proof she hasn't changed. These aren't the words of someone who genuinely wants to be better.
1590979129828.png Archive

I'm a kiwi; I like laughing at stupid people as much as the next person. That doesn't mean I want to encourage people to be stupid for my own entertainment. I laugh because it's there and nothing I do is going to stop it so I may as well enjoy the ride. Lory is going to continue her downward spiral (this cycle she let Helmet take the suicide baiting step while she skipped straight to "come back and pretend it will never happen again") and people that are as or more stupid than she is will fall for her "I-i'm so sowwy... I swear i''m d,,,diffwent now,,," act until she causes another controversy. I don't want this to continue. I don't want the people around her to get hurt. Hell, I don't even want her to get hurt even if I think she's a reprehensible person.

The only one who can stop the cycle is Lory, and she never will.

Maybe I'm just getting really cynical because the world is burning down around us lately. Maybe I'm getting soft. I don't know. It's all just so tiring.
1590977636067.png

Last edited:

Zombi

Just an ordinary spectator
kiwifarms.net
I wish Smug would join here and say something. She loves popping into discussions about herself, but here seems to be the one place she won't :(
She knows. But SimpFuMan here is telling her to not make an account and he's just whiteknigthing for her

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
If I didn't know any better, I would be optimistic for change. Despite how much I shit on her, I'd say at the risk of sounding like a simp that I want her to get better. I want to believe that she recognizes what behaviors are causing her problems and will work to change them. Hell, she very nearly had me fooled with her little "I'm going to try and be a better person" thread she made yesterday until I remembered how she responded to Roon Kolos' earnest skepticism. He responded much I the way I would if I was part of her "circle" in that he said he hopes she's being sincere but has been put through this cycle time and time again where she says she's changed and learned from her mistakes and then keeps making them. And she just brushes him off by responding to him and everyone else with "Don't care." That's just solid irrefutable proof she hasn't changed. These aren't the words of someone who genuinely wants to be better.
View attachment 1338420 Archive

I'm a kiwi; I like laughing at stupid people as much as the next person. That doesn't mean I want to encourage people to be stupid for my own entertainment. I laugh because it's there and nothing I do is going to stop it so I may as well enjoy the ride. Lory is going to continue her downward spiral (this cycle she let Helmet take the suicide baiting step while she skipped straight to "come back and pretend it will never happen again") and people that are as or more stupid than she is will fall for her "I-i'm so sowwy... I swear i''m d,,,diffwent now,,," act until she causes another controversy. I don't want this to continue. I don't want the people around her to get hurt. Hell, I don't even want her to get hurt even if I think she's a reprehensible person.

The only one who can stop the cycle is Lory, and she never will.

Maybe I'm just getting really cynical because the world is burning down around us lately. Maybe I'm getting soft. I don't know. It's all just so tiring.
View attachment 1338362
When I see her respond to others like that, I see it as a self defense. Smug thinks people are always attacking her. While that is true to some extent, she also has people who expression genuine concern for her and want to believe that she can change. She lashes out at anyone who is not on her side 100%.

She does not want to be wrong, and went it’s brought to her face, she half acknowledges with a shitty comeback, “don’t care”, or a block.

Her perspective is that she has already apologized dozens of times, but people around her are still sooooo mad at her, how dare they be upset at the harm she has done. This is part of her Ryuuko LARP to act like nothing is wrong.

Smug can’t cope with the fact that she had a past, and wants an easy way out. The thing is that the past will never go away unless she really does prove that she has changed, and that she apologizes.

But I don’t think she will at this point. Since December things have gotten worse, and they probably will continue to do so.

Nobody expected that Smug would partner up with the guy she was cheating with to come up with abuse allegations against her boyfriend. That’s fucking shitty.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
Final update on @mlem mlems gay ops. She seems to be abandoning the account after filling it with racially charged media posts. She's essentially acting like that one kid you knew in middle school who thought they were super cool and edgy because they went on 4chan once. Timeline archive here.

She also posted full nudes, here's a complete compilation of all of them posted so far. This is going to hopefully be the final update I have to make and will include quotes for each of the other nudes posts as well as proof from the horse's mouth that he nudes belong to her.
FOR THE (HOPEFULLY) FINAL TIME, THESE ARE NOT LORY/SMUGRUKO'S NUDES. THEY BELONG TO @mlem mlems AN 18 YEAR OLD TROLL WHO RUNS MULTIPLE TROLL ACCOUNTS ATTEMPTING TO PERFORM GAY OPS. DO NOT GIVE HER ATTENTION
1590980045551.png
Archive

Archiving for posterity, not going to bother with screenshots. They probably belong to the person who runs the account, I suspect they belong to @mlem mlems.

For the idiots in the thread,
THESE ARE NOT LORY/SMUGRUKO'S NUDES. THEY LIKELY BELONG TO AN 18 YEAR OLD TROLL WHO RUNS MULTIPLE TROLL ACCOUNTS.

Ass
Tits
Pussy
View attachment 1334028View attachment 1334036View attachment 1334045
EDIT: She's posting more gross nudes, including some feet pics that show off how fat she is. I am saving them here because retards who start gay ops deserved to be shamed.
AGAIN, THESE ARE NOT LORY/SMUGRUKO'S NUDES. THEY BELONG TO @mlem mlems AN 18 YEAR OLD TROLL WHO RUNS MULTIPLE TROLL ACCOUNTS ATTEMPTING TO PERFORM GAY OPS. DO NOT GIVE HER ATTENTION
View attachment 1334966View attachment 1334967
Archives: Feet - Ass
@mlem mlems is fat and I would not have sex with her.
Confirmed that the nudes on the fake account belong to @mlem mlems.
View attachment 1335472
Archive
Telling everyone on the internet that you're fat is an interesting tactic, as is publicly announcing where to find free nudes. I'm sure it's nothing you'll regret once you outgrow your edgy phase. Side note, this might be useful for you.

You talk quite a bit about your mom, but never your dad. Is he not in the picture anymore? Is that why you post naked pictures of yourself?
View attachment 1335487View attachment 1335488

I am curious though, @mlem mlems. You seem to be a very confident and yet you seem too afraid to join the conversation here. Why is that? We already know you're lurking here based on all the cute little screenshots you've been taking and tweeting about.
1590980908489.png

In more relevant news, despite retweeting her entire "I've changed" speech and her selfie onto Toku_Time, checking her social blade shows she's only gained about 200-300 followers on Smug_Toku. She even unpinned her Toku_Time pinned tweet, seemingly so that the first thing people will see on her account is the tweets from her new account.
1590980268985.png 1590980359126.png

EDIT: now that I think about it, isn't it funny that she claims she bought followers specifically so she could mass follow her friends and yet her account isn't following anyone?

Last edited:

Wooden Spoon

Killer Kung-fu Wolf Bitch
kiwifarms.net
lolcows will never change. There is a reason why they have threads here. We don't just pick on random people, we find people who do the same stupid thing over and over again. There isn't a single person here with a thread who doesn't deserve it, and Lory is no different. There will never be a change. Change is hard, and Lory knows that there will always be a simp to catch her without the effort. If it isn't KFM, it will be someone else. And as much as you care, she doesn't. Lory knows that the people around her are replaceable, and that on it's own is a shitty way of thinking. It's always so fun watching people think they are heroes...to a certain extent, I bet Helmet feels like a hero due to "sticking it out with her." No one will ever learn, kiwis will continue to post content, and this thread will grow. Lory knows what she needs to do to change. But it's easier pretending and playing make believe!

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
@KingPest Why do you simp so hard for ugly white girls? Whatever happened to “permanently blocking her”?

View attachment 1338810
What sob story guilt trip did she hit you with this time @KingPest? Do you not realize that by continuing to associate with her you're telling her that her actions don't have consequences?

She treated you like shit and ignored your advice and used you for clout, and as a consequence you stopped associating with her. By continuing to associate with her, she's learning that she can continue to treat you like shit and ignore your advice and you'll still be there to boost her tweets and give her free popularity. So when she continues to treat you like shit and ignore your advice and use you for free clout, don't go vagueposting on twitter about how you hate being treated like shit and used for free clout. If When that happens, we'll all be here to tell you we told you so.

Stapleton

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, this artist/streamer phase has to be a bit. Right now, it may seem like she’s cranking out the drawings, but once she’s been at it long enough or one of them gets enough RTs/likes, she’ll end up drawing just one thing once in a blue moon. Knowing Smug, it’s just another stunt that will let her back up her claims(about artists in this case)on twitter, because internet slapfights that no one cares about are that important her.