Smugruko / Smug / Lory / Lauren / MariEvangelion / Smug_Real/ & Helmet / MAXIMUM-ER HELMET / Kabuto / PapaHelmet / Parker - An Anime/Videogame Journalist, Twitter Drama Whore, Ian Miles Cheong Crony, Habitual Liar, E-Cheated on 7 guys & Her Cucked Wrangler

What’s Next for Smug and her boyfriend Helmet?

• Helmet grows a spine and breaks up with Smug

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Helmet yoinks Smug off the internet a second time before shot gets worse

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Helmet cries about how much his life sucks and doesn’t do a god damn thing

Votes: 43 18.1%
  • Smug becomes an E-Girl who RPS with randos online and Helmet just except that he’s eternally a cuck

Votes: 100 42.0%
  • Smug genuinely apologizes for her shitty behavior and begins to try to improve herself

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Smug chugs dish-soap again, and we restart the cycle all over again

Votes: 78 32.8%

• Total voters

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
considering her new name roughly translates to "please god I need everyone to think I have massive tits", why do you think it's such a hangup of hers? I've met plenty of women who are pretty alright with being flat.
Anecdotally, most flat breasted women I've known online always have some kind of hangup about their breast size – either subtly or outright.

In a lot of cases, it tends to result in some serious breast envy, so I don't think it's particularly surprising that Smug is trying to project her ideal body proportions onto what she creates.

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anecdotally, most flat breasted women I've known online always have some kind of hangup about their breast size – either subtly or outright.

In a lot of cases, it tends to result in some serious breast envy, so I don't think it's particularly surprising that Smug is trying to project her ideal body proportions onto what she creates.
I'm not saying that's never the case, but I usually only see it from teenagers, not women in their mid-20s like smug. most grown women I know have been with people who have made it clear that breast size isn't the end all, be all of being sexy or attractive, so it's a lot less of a concern for them. @Pizza Time had a pretty great point.

Reactions: 6thRanger

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
considering her new name roughly translates to "please god I need everyone to think I have massive tits", why do you think it's such a hangup of hers? I've met plenty of women who are pretty alright with being flat. do you think this one of the things she got bullied for in high school?
I think it’s just something she’s insecure about and goes back to her Ryuuko/Haruko larping. Flat chested girls do not get as much attention online compared to those who have larger tits. Both of her idols have fairly large boobs. It is rather weird to have such an obession over it, even changing characters to have them to “prove a point”. Then again I guess ERP isn’t as fun without big tits.

If she’s that insecure she can always use Daddy’s money for a boob job.

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1390438 View attachment 1390439
I couldn't grab an archive because she went private too quickly, but the response was immediate and very defensive.
Here's an archive of the original tweet though.
I wasn’t able to grab archives because she went on private but I got these tweets since I still had the page up. I couldn’t screenshot the translation but it said basically that Weibo was a better site. Which is odd considering Weibo is some Chinese tumblr hybrid and I never heard of a Japanese artist using that website for art.

Responding quickly and going into hiding is making her way more guilty. Amazing how correct I was in predicting she was going to play the innocent little Japanese card.
0D022530-E94E-4366-A8A4-0124392C83F0.jpeg
C14D8A0A-40F2-49C2-AED4-8634CEC68EE8.jpeg

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
I wasn’t able to grab archives because she went on private but I got these tweets since I still had the page up. I couldn’t screenshot the translation but it said basically that Weibo was a better site. Which is odd considering Weibo is some Chinese tumblr hybrid and I never heard of a Japanese artist using that website for art.

Responding quickly and going into hiding is making her way more guilty. Amazing how correct I was in predicting she was going to play the innocent little Japanese card.
View attachment 1390469
View attachment 1390463
No self respecting Japanese person would use a Chinese social media service, Japan hates China.

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1390438 View attachment 1390439
I couldn't grab an archive because she went private too quickly, but the response was immediate and very defensive.
Here's an archive of the original tweet though.

View attachment 1390469
View attachment 1390463
Please pardon me for posting just to react, but, please, say it with me, ladies and gentlemen:

tenor (1).gif

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
If I remember from the Doxx correctly, doesn’t toephucker have a sister?
He doesn't have any family members listed on his facebook, nor does he have any friends on facebook that share his last name, so I suspect not. If he does have a sister, she's probably older than him and thus not fuckable because he can't groom her.