Smugruko / Smug / Lory / Lauren / MariEvangelion / Smug_Real/ & Helmet / MAXIMUM-ER HELMET / Kabuto / PapaHelmet / Parker - An Anime/Videogame Journalist, Twitter Drama Whore, Ian Miles Cheong Crony, Habitual Liar, E-Cheated on 7 guys & Her Cucked Wrangler

What’s Next for Smug and her boyfriend Helmet?

• Helmet grows a spine and breaks up with Smug

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Helmet yoinks Smug off the internet a second time before shot gets worse

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Helmet cries about how much his life sucks and doesn’t do a god damn thing

Votes: 43 18.1%
  • Smug becomes an E-Girl who RPS with randos online and Helmet just except that he’s eternally a cuck

Votes: 100 42.0%
  • Smug genuinely apologizes for her shitty behavior and begins to try to improve herself

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Smug chugs dish-soap again, and we restart the cycle all over again

Votes: 78 32.8%

• Total voters

Brother Nero

Obsolete Mule
kiwifarms.net

niconiconecro

hittin’ the sides.
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, why would anyone say that without any sense of irony or self awareness? Even the horniest of weebs who watch the most incestuous hentai out there wouldn't say some sus shit like this.
I find that the people who crusade for defending loli hentai tend to be lacking in any form of self awareness.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
I find that the people who crusade for defending loli hentai tend to be lacking in any form of self awareness.
In my experience, there generally seem to be 2 main types of loli defenders; the ones that genuinely have no interest in real children and just want to enjoy their cartoons in peace and get justifiably upset/defensive when people call them pedophiles (because that's a powerful and life-ruining accusation), and the actual pedophiles who will shove their thinly veiled fetish down the throats of anyone who says it makes them uncomfortable and hijack the defenses that the former group uses and gives them a bad name. There's also the people who don't personally like loli hentai but are against censorship, but they often get lumped in with the latter as well because the loudest and most obnoxious part of any movement always inevitably becomes the face of it for detractors.

Quaddy

I am the first, A shadow at the end Of the hallway
kiwifarms.net
Stupid thing to put here, but I have the urge.
Smug's iPhone 6 must be failing her, because I only ever see her coming online on the switch to play Pokemon or watch YouTube. Maybe she doesn't wanna take recent selfies because she has a potato quality camera and daddy won't buy her a new phone.

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
“Guys there’s literally nothing wrong with lying about your race, Smug’s doing what she loves!!! Leave her alone!”

How fucking retarded simps are.
DD6E7B98-6816-433A-8DDF-26A9805A72F0.jpeg
Archive

Stupid thing to put here, but I have the urge.
Smug's iPhone 6 must be failing her, because I only ever see her coming online on the switch to play Pokemon or watch YouTube. Maybe she doesn't wanna take recent selfies because she has a potato quality camera and daddy won't buy her a new phone.
I doubt that. She’s probably lurking on twitter with some burner we don’t know about and/or still posting on her Dekapai_Decade account. We just can’t access it because it’s still private.

Stapleton

kiwifarms.net
Did no one on here follow her once this account became known here? I was going to do it, but I was too late and she privated before I could do so. God I hope she unprivates soon, I’m just dying to see her acting dumb and thinking she’s actually fooling people into thinking she’s one of those “le big titty soft-femdom asian mommy gf” who also happens to draw art of said “mommy gf with biggy milky”

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: niconiconecro

Rigor Meowtis

kiwifarms.net
Did no one on here follow her once this account became known here? I was going to do it, but I was too late and she privated before I could do so.
If someone did, do you think they would oust themselves on this thread where Smug can read it? 13 people follow her and it would be fairly easy to narrow down someone who was suspected. She had close friends following until Aimy found the account and other accounts followed it. Just be patient.

If someone were to right now, Smug wouldn’t accept it.

Stapleton

kiwifarms.net
If someone did, do you think they would oust themselves on this thread where Smug can read it? 13 people follow her and it would be fairly easy to narrow down someone who was suspected. She had close friends following until Aimy found the account and other accounts followed it. Just be patient.

If someone were to right now, Smug wouldn’t accept it.
Yeah, I guess anyone’s cover would be blown in a short time. She’d probably just ditch this account than just find the follower. Although, it could’ve been informative. After privating, she could’ve started posting as Smug instead of this artist character, and our “rat” would get that, which is really all we need.

Rigor Meowtis

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I guess anyone’s cover would be blown in a short time. She’d probably just ditch this account than just find the follower. Although, it could’ve been informative. After privating, she could’ve started posting as Smug instead of this artist character, and our “rat” would get that, which is really all we need.
As I said before, just wait a bit. Let things draw out and see what will happen. Someone might have followed it and want to wait for the right time to post.

The berries and memes guy scared her into hiding. Smug seems stubborn about not coming out of private, and as far as we know, probably left the account and made a new one. Her pixiv is pretty dead. It might not be for awhile until things have died down to come back.

Though she did make this account not long after her meltdown on Toku Time, so who knows.

Poorly LARPing as a Japanese women is not something you should do when you’re already known for being a scummy person. Adding that to the long list of things Smug has done will only fuck get over in the long run, not have a clean slate as she so desires.

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
The berries and memes guy scared her into hiding. Smug seems stubborn about not coming out of private, and as far as we know, probably left the account and made a new one.
Few of the people following this thread could really stand to learn not blowing their load so soon with what gets pieced together in this thread.

Contain your raging autism with wanting to tear her down and let her do it to herself. She's already proven very good at it.