Smugruko / Smug / Lory / Lauren / MariEvangelion / Smug_Real/ & Helmet / MAXIMUM-ER HELMET / Kabuto / PapaHelmet / Parker - An Anime/Videogame Journalist, Twitter Drama Whore, Ian Miles Cheong Crony, Habitual Liar, E-Cheated on 7 guys & Her Cucked Wrangler

What’s Next for Smug and her boyfriend Helmet?

• Helmet grows a spine and breaks up with Smug

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Helmet yoinks Smug off the internet a second time before shot gets worse

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Helmet cries about how much his life sucks and doesn’t do a god damn thing

Votes: 43 18.1%
  • Smug becomes an E-Girl who RPS with randos online and Helmet just except that he’s eternally a cuck

Votes: 100 42.0%
  • Smug genuinely apologizes for her shitty behavior and begins to try to improve herself

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Smug chugs dish-soap again, and we restart the cycle all over again

Votes: 78 32.8%

• Total voters

Jeff Gerstmann

The computerized man of the 1990s
kiwifarms.net
Should I press H to laugh or S to spit?

Jokes aside, what caused this to happen? I mean E0's Twitter has been pretty much dead since Smug and Aimy were being massive faggots towards each other.
Some of the few hangers on tried to use the E0 name to push clout for themselves and their horribad podcast.

I'm betting one of them was super autistic and since they aren't worth paying attention to it's just something we didn't notice until now.

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
Should I press H to laugh or S to spit?

Jokes aside, what caused this to happen? I mean E0's Twitter has been pretty much dead since Smug and Aimy were being massive faggots towards each other.
The account was temporarily suspended, no one seemed to claim it and have it restored by twitter, so I assume it was permanently suspended by that.

No one wanted to fix the account. That alone states how little anyone cared about Escape Zero.

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
What are the odds that smug actually shuts up and stays out of the limelight for a good length of time?
Quite frankly, I'm incredibly surprised that we haven't had anything particularly spicy out of her for well over a week+ now (technically longer if we set aside the whole "Dekapai Decade" account business).

• Agree
Reactions: 6thRanger

Rigor Meowtis

kiwifarms.net
Quite frankly, I'm incredibly surprised that we haven't had anything particularly spicy out of her for well over a week+ now (technically longer if we set aside the whole "Dekapai Decade" account business).
I think she is still waiting out a good time to “return” to twitter and probably is holding out on it due to the Dekapai Decade account being found out, along with the drama on her other accounts. As soon as Smug makes a post on her main account (whatever that is now), the mob will be on her. Especially if Helmet and her are no longer together, she doesn’t really have anyone as a support system other than simps. God only knows what the hell is she doing to keep them around.

And of course, things will not change considering that all of her apologies are hollow. Everything that has happened is not her fault, she is not sorry, and is always the victim, so might as well continue being a shitty person.

Rigor Meowtis

kiwifarms.net
Double posting, bumping up a dead thread but I found something interesting.

Smug, under the “Dekapai_Decade” account joined this Japanese website called Tsuiran and made a post. I don’t know how you are able to navigate the website well, since it’s shit on mobile, and I am an idiot. None of the links actually lead to her post, but you are able to see it via search.

I am not sure how the website works, but I think it it also linked to twitter. One is able to make posts regarding media and it generates a feed on the website, or a post shows up for a certain amount of time? Again I apologize that I am unable to decipher moon runes.

This Japanese LARP is escalating.

5D599D3E-CDEB-4E6E-A6F6-A111D8AF2029.jpeg
A5203EA6-E681-4F55-856F-1DCCA8B92184.jpeg

Link where Smug’s post leads to + Archive

Bepis

kiwifarms.net
Double posting, bumping up a dead thread but I found something interesting.

[snip]
Link where Smug’s post leads to + Archive
I poked around a bit and it's a pain to navigate. Basically just tracks posts (tweets maybe?) about a topic hourly, daily and weekly. You can go to older dates (her post seems to be from June 20th) but I couldn't get anything for that date to load.

Rigor Meowtis

kiwifarms.net
I poked around a bit and it's a pain to navigate. Basically just tracks posts (tweets maybe?) about a topic hourly, daily and weekly. You can go to older dates (her post seems to be from June 20th) but I couldn't get anything for that date to load.
That is what I figured, and thought it had to be connected to twitter due to the layout, but she is still private and I don’t know how it would showcase a private tweet. Therefore it must be an actual post. I wonder if you have to make an account to see. The website is horrendous.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
That is what I figured, and thought it had to be connected to twitter due to the layout, but she is still private and I don’t know how it would showcase a private tweet. Therefore it must be an actual post. I wonder if you have to make an account to see. The website is horrendous.
The post that shows up on google is the one she made quote tweeting the call out, I think the reason it's showing up on google is because that may have been one of the last tweets she made so it just automatically pops up.

Gravemind

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1441567

Do you guys think she will come out of hiding soon - or at least to fix her account? I am surprised at how well she is holding out on Dekapai_Decade with the temptation of making another big return.
Smug Tries It: Changing Identities and Laying Low.

As slow and uneventful as it's been, I'm very curious to see how the rest of this episode ends up.

TDON

Powerful
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1441567

Do you guys think she will come out of hiding soon - or at least to fix her account? I am surprised at how well she is holding out on Dekapai_Decade with the temptation of making another big return.
So shes LARPing as a Japanese woman to people who know she isnt a Japanese woman...thats pretty damn pathetic.

If she does manage to create a new identity and no one finds out, maybe sheprob has learnt her lesson

Gravemind

kiwifarms.net
God we’re all so bored waiting for something to happen that even KFM is checking up here. I guess when you’re blocked this is the only way you can check up on your abused concubine.

View attachment 1447726
I've seen him post in a couple of the threads over in the Games subforum in the last few weeks, often offering absolutely nothing of substance or being horribly late in presenting information.

Learn to lurk more, KFM. Nobody on this site as a larger whole gives a shit about your reputation.

Jumping_ Jehoshaphat

kiwifarms.net
Possible smug sighting.
@ThatSmugKairi
Joined twitter in April 2020
Was almost immediately followed by KFM
Similar hot takes to smug
Anime girl avatar and persona
Doesn't follow KFM, but immediately jumped to his side when a user was qrt'd and mentioned the two of them, and when they asked if ThatSmugKairi was Smug, dropped all conversations