Smugruko / Smug / Lory / Lauren / MariEvangelion / Smug_Real/ & Helmet / MAXIMUM-ER HELMET / Kabuto / PapaHelmet / Parker - An Anime/Videogame Journalist, Twitter Drama Whore, Ian Miles Cheong Crony, Habitual Liar, E-Cheated on 7 guys & Her Cucked Wrangler

What’s Next for Smug and her boyfriend Helmet?

• Helmet grows a spine and breaks up with Smug

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Helmet yoinks Smug off the internet a second time before shot gets worse

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Helmet cries about how much his life sucks and doesn’t do a god damn thing

Votes: 43 18.1%
  • Smug becomes an E-Girl who RPS with randos online and Helmet just except that he’s eternally a cuck

Votes: 100 42.0%
  • Smug genuinely apologizes for her shitty behavior and begins to try to improve herself

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Smug chugs dish-soap again, and we restart the cycle all over again

Votes: 78 32.8%

• Total voters

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
Possible smug sighting.
@ThatSmugKairi
Joined twitter in April 2020
Was almost immediately followed by KFM
Similar hot takes to smug
Anime girl avatar and persona
She seems to post way more about American politics than Lory ever did. Can't put too much weight into this obviously since it could just be another pathological lie, but isn't Smug 25?
1594848791626.png
Archive

Most of her tweets (at least in the media tab) seem to be about calling boomers bots for disagreeing with her.
Side note, she's in a DM group with some other random nobody:
1594849173316.png1594849179345.png
Archive
1594849235333.png
"Nathaniel Enochs" account,

Oh, but when I went to make an archive of his account, I found one was already made 4 months ago. Archive
1594849516460.png
Interesting...
Doesn't follow KFM, but immediately jumped to his side when a user was qrt'd and mentioned the two of them, and when they asked if ThatSmugKairi was Smug, dropped all conversations
Screenshots and archives, buddy.

Jumping_ Jehoshaphat

kiwifarms.net
The way I see it is that there really shouldn't have been any reason for her to jump to KFM's defense and if they're not smug_legend, a simple no would've been more convincing.
Obviously more proof is needed to be definitive and I'll be more than willing to admit I'm wrong if it is the case.

Screenshots and archives, buddy.
asdfasd.pngasdfasdfasdfsadf.png
There you go, boss

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Pizza Time

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
The way I see it is that there really shouldn't have been any reason for her to jump to KFM's defense and if they're not smug_legend, a simple no would've been more convincing.
Obviously more proof is needed to be definitive and I'll be more than willing to admit I'm wrong if it is the case.

View attachment 1450613View attachment 1450614
There you go, boss
When I say "archive" that means using internet archival tools (see here) to make back ups of posts. (personally, my preference is archive.md) It's good for lolcows because they like to delete things. This is explained in the forum guidelines listed right above the comment box. I suggest you read them.
Here's archives for the two links you posted:
Archive - Archive

As for "there shouldn't be any reason for her to jump to KFM's defense," KFM has plenty of simps himself. He's got over 7000 twitter followers, there's plenty of people among them who might jump to his defenses.

Jumping_ Jehoshaphat

kiwifarms.net
When I say "archive" that means using internet archival tools (see here) to make back ups of posts. (personally, my preference is archive.md) It's good for lolcows because they like to delete things. This is explained in the forum guidelines listed right above the comment box. I suggest you read them.
Here's archives for the two links you posted:
Archive - Archive

As for "there shouldn't be any reason for her to jump to KFM's defense," KFM has plenty of simps himself. He's got over 7000 twitter followers, there's plenty of people among them who might jump to his defenses.
My bad chief! I'll remember in the future

and fair point, but as I stated, she's not one of his followers

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
The typing seems very off to me. Smug tends to write in complete sentences, quote tweeting things instead of commenting in the replies. Smug only cared for politics when it was for clout. She didn’t talk about them unless other twitter accounts were making tweets about it.

Smug is 24/25, according to her tweets declaring how she met Helmet when he was 17 and she was 21, and had been together for 3 years. (then broke up??)

Smug Kairi is just yet another simp for retards with high followers counters. The Dekapai_Decade account is Smug’s current account, not this one imo.

Last edited:

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
Possible smug sighting.
@ThatSmugKairi
Joined twitter in April 2020
Was almost immediately followed by KFM
Similar hot takes to smug
Anime girl avatar and persona
I saw them a while back myself. I don't think that's Lory either.

I can't give too much shit for jumping at shadows here since it can be a little difficult without doing some digging to figure out who's really Smug on a backup or just one of her imitators. And she's gotten a good share of imitators in the last few years because Twitter children really love her "brand".

Granted, I've noticed there's been a few times in the past where Smug will take over one of her imitator's accounts because they'll give them to her when she gets suspended, so sometimes you have to wonder if it's not an eventual fallback account someone else made for her. Don't think that's the case here, though.

0Miles

kiwifarms.net
Lmao she dropped the Japanese LARP after realizing the vast majority of Japanese women fucking hate her and how they are represented in Japanese media.

Can't wait for her and her simps to screech and seethe about people like Unseen Japan again even though they know deep down they're right.

GenericReviewerDraco

Annoyed oriental wizard
kiwifarms.net
Lmao she dropped the Japanese LARP after realizing the vast majority of Japanese women fucking hate her and how they are represented in Japanese media.

Can't wait for her and her simps to screech and seethe about people like Unseen Japan again even though they know deep down they're right.
Smug would be a far more entertaining anti-SJW sped if she continued breaking her limits until she's Rule 63 Sargon. This "hiding in a corner arc" and hope people memoryhole her bullshit is boring.

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
Smug would be a far more entertaining anti-SJW sped if she continued breaking her limits until she's Rule 63 Sargon. This "hiding in a corner arc" and hope people memoryhole her bullshit is boring.
That’s the thing though, she doesn’t see this as anything more than hiding out until people forgot about her. She believes she’s the victim of everything that has happened since this thread was created. Even those who were close to her, Helmet, KFM, etc, always said that her actions are not her entire fault. It was “justified”. They enabled her badly.

“Smug is mentally ill, she was abused, she can’t get therapy right now so Twitter is better.“ They allowed Smug to step on them after every meltdown and continue the Narcissism parade. Having a shitty background does not excuse present behavior. Life doesn’t work like that, and she needs to grow up.

Eventually Smug will come back and we will have another show at the circus. I do wish I could see what is on her private though. I don’t think it’s completely dead.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
I do wish I could see what is on her private though. I don’t think it’s completely dead.
It wouldn't surprise me if she kept up the charade for a few hours and then stopped posting entirely. She only has 12 (used to be 13) followers on that twitter, and most of them are people she probably knew as Smug, so she doesn't really have anyone to keep up the charade for. She also hasn't posted anything new to her Pixiv. My guess is she's living entirely on discord servers right now, acting completely oblivious to everything and banning anyone who brings up her meltdowns or asks when she's coming back.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
Not 100% sure what to make of this, but Found this account.

View attachment 1459415
Twitter - Archive

They seem to share a lot of views as Smug, but lacks a lot of her key mannerisms.

However @KFM has casually interacted with them a few time so, it might be her?
View attachment 1459428
Tweet - Archive
She certainly did a lot of talking to herself in that case.
1595204308049.png
Search - Archive
The argument could be made that she did that in order to throw people off her scent, but Lory isn't anywhere near smart enough to do something like that or get away with it. This is just another simp using a recognizable name for free clout.

Brother Nero

Obsolete Mule
kiwifarms.net

I hate to be that guy here but Smug and Unseen Japan are two sides of the same coin: obnoxious white grifters who think that the handful of Japanese people they've talked with/Japanese media they've consumed makes them qualified to speak on Japanese issues.

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
While all's quiet on the Smug front, I figure I'd bump to share this little unrelated happening involving two of our other almost lolcows who've been prominent in this thread since it managed to find its way onto my Twitter feed.

Poe caught thirsting for a crossplayer before being addressed by said crossplayer informing him that he is, in fact, also a guy.
PoeGay.png
Archive

While Poe's cope is all fun and good, what really stood out (for me at least) is that we got KFM popping up in the replies as well, going so far as to state that he would pack the crossplayer's fudge regardless.
KFMalsoGay.png
Archive

I guess trying to manipulate women far younger than he is doesn't do it for KFM anymore these days. Now he'll be cucking his wife with femboys instead. :optimistic: