Smugruko / Smug / Lory / Lauren / MariEvangelion / Smug_Real/ & Helmet / MAXIMUM-ER HELMET / Kabuto / PapaHelmet / Parker - An Anime/Videogame Journalist, Twitter Drama Whore, Ian Miles Cheong Crony, Habitual Liar, E-Cheated on 7 guys & Her Cucked Wrangler

What’s Next for Smug and her boyfriend Helmet?

• Helmet grows a spine and breaks up with Smug

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Helmet yoinks Smug off the internet a second time before shot gets worse

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Helmet cries about how much his life sucks and doesn’t do a god damn thing

Votes: 43 18.1%
  • Smug becomes an E-Girl who RPS with randos online and Helmet just except that he’s eternally a cuck

Votes: 100 42.0%
  • Smug genuinely apologizes for her shitty behavior and begins to try to improve herself

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Smug chugs dish-soap again, and we restart the cycle all over again

Votes: 78 32.8%

• Total voters

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
Half rushed archive

He's never gonna live this down

He almost forgot too
t. Nearing middle-aged, wife-cheating, borderline groomer who is incredibly "online" himself.

Guess he's gotta find some way to weasel his way into saving face. Would've been a better look for him overall if he actually had some balls and deleted his Twitter a month ago like he said he was going to, but he just needs to get his online validation from acting like a "gamer dad" for a bunch of nobodies on social media.

• Agree
Reactions: Rigor Meowtis

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Gravemind

kiwifarms.net
It's almost like Aimy has a track record for being a crazy, obsessed a-log when it comes to Smug, and the rest of us are pretty much here for a laugh either way. 🤔

I know KFM has probably never been a very clever man, but it kind of feels like his particular brand of brain worms is worsening as this year goes on.

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
KFM got himself into hot water over some dramatic unfollowing and accusing some twitter user. Surprisingly, there is no proof behind this accusation. After the abuse claims against Helmet, one would wonder why he has nothing to back it up, but Simp Fu Man likes to spit out lies to make himself feel better.

Some random used brought up Smug and him ERPing and he lies through his teeth. Isn’t this the same guy who didn’t mind “cucking” Helmet?

A463A499-A56D-43CA-95C3-68CDF3B2B1F2.jpeg
Archive

Gravemind

kiwifarms.net
Like clockwork with this guy.

"Sure, I might've cheated on my wife, but WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH SOME INEFFECTUAL THING SOMEONE SAID ON TWITTER DOT COM?"

I wouldn't consider his response to be lying. Just straight up deflection. Really, really bad deflection. Because he really thinks he needs to convince himself (and the idiots on Twitter who still back him up) that his "voice" matters.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
KFM got himself into hot water over some dramatic unfollowing and accusing some twitter user. Surprisingly, there is no proof behind this accusation. After the abuse claims against Helmet, one would wonder why he has nothing to back it up, but Simp Fu Man likes to spit out lies to make himself feel better.

Some random used brought up Smug and him ERPing and he lies through his teeth. Isn’t this the same guy who didn’t mind “cucking” Helmet?

View attachment 1488899
Archive
Imagine making a show over unfollowing someone in the first place, fucking hell. It really shows how badly he wants people to know how morally superior he is, going out of his way to say "I NO LONGER ASSOCIATE WITH THIS PERSON BECAUSE THEY ARE MORALLY ABHORRENT"

Brother Nero

Obsolete Mule
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1488899
Archive
I kinda know a little bit about what's going. Kung Flu Simp got mad because Brick (the dude he's making a scene over and the Smug simp that @Frog Gremlin mentioned) saying that he didn't give a shit about commies being vanned because they wouldn't care if it happened to people that they disagreed with.

Zombi

Just an ordinary spectator
kiwifarms.net
the person who he unfollowed was also a huge smugruko simp. the petty slapfights between these people never end, even when she's "gone." this is what happens when you make friends based on culture war bullshit.
I'm just going to say that I know Brick. He isn't a Smug simp at all he never support the shit that she did and all that petty slap fighting is over SimpFuMan posting about something so unnecessary to anyone that he became a laughing stalk for being a self righteous prick. I know Brick for years. He hates her and not a simp.

KFM however is still a POS

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just going to say that I know Brick. He isn't a Smug simp at all he never support the shit that she did and all that petty slap fighting is over SimpFuMan posting about something so unnecessary to anyone that he became a laughing stalk for being a self righteous prick. I know Brick for years. He hates her and not a simp.

dude constantly alternates between hornyposting and slapfights with other twitter users. I also remember him as part of smug's friend circle and someone who was pretty much guaranteed to hop on any dogpile she started. this isn't even his first mention in this thread.

• Agree
Reactions: niconiconecro

Zombi

Just an ordinary spectator
kiwifarms.net
dude constantly alternates between hornyposting and slapfights with other twitter users. I also remember him as part of smug's friend circle and someone who was pretty much guaranteed to hop on any dogpile she started. this isn't even his first mention in this thread.
True he is friends with her but he's also a clout chaser with the slap fighting since he has connections to Smug that caused him to changed. But he's definitely not simping now since she "disappeared"

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net

Can’t find the post at the moment, but there are screenshots of him offering to write for Smug’s now defunct journalism website, Smug agreed, and Helmet had a cow because they couldn’t pay the other writers they had.

Dude is just a clout chaser like the rest of them. He got off the Smug train when it was about to crash and hopped on another that gave him way more clout.