Smugruko / Smug_Legend / Lory / MariEvangelion / Dekapai_Decade / Kokoro_Dev / @FurezoHarto - Former Anime/Videogame Journalist, Twitter Drama Whore, Habitual Liar, E-Cheated on 7 guys, and Currently running from her past by leeching onto different niche communities under some new alias but always getting caught cause she’s an idiot

What’s Next for Smug and her boyfriend Helmet?

• Helmet grows a spine and breaks up with Smug

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Helmet yoinks Smug off the internet a second time before shot gets worse

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Helmet cries about how much his life sucks and doesn’t do a god damn thing

Votes: 47 17.9%
  • Smug becomes an E-Girl who RPS with randos online and Helmet just except that he’s eternally a cuck

Votes: 108 41.2%
  • Smug genuinely apologizes for her shitty behavior and begins to try to improve herself

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Smug chugs dish-soap again, and we restart the cycle all over again

Votes: 90 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
Also Notepad++ doesn't have a trial or a paid version, its literally freeware, there's 0 excuse for her not to have it.
It's been a hot minute since the last time we had another good example of her pretending to know what she's doing only for her to blatantly out herself as being completely tech illiterate.

That side of her never fails to be amusing as hell.

Blue alpaca

kiwifarms.net
I wasn't intending on posting again, but some tasteful screenshots were unearthed.

1599795949265.png

1599795959158.png

1599795967774.png

1599795976622.png

I have been lurking in this thread for a while before creating an account and unfortunately i don't recall Kokoro revealing any new information on the server. She did post the same artwork three separate times in the art channel, though.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't intending on posting again, but some tasteful screenshots were unearthed.

I have been lurking in this thread for a while before creating an account and unfortunately i don't recall Kokoro revealing any new information on the server. She did post the same artwork three separate times in the art channel, though.
So she was going around passing Aki's art off as her own? No wonder he cut ties with her.

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net

Jesus what a narc. The art that was posted after the sketch Aki did looks a million times better. Her own art could have been decent as well, but god knows that requires effort on Smug's part that she is not willing to put in.

She has to better than everyone else.

Tism the Return

EI EI OH!
kiwifarms.net
Like a phoenix of autism this thread comes back strong, somehow Yandere Simulator clones are involved. It's clear that vapid hoe is using the drama as a way to prop herself up but I'd like to think somehow Alex Mahan is DSP-lite and this is all because of his status as an autism singularity of sorts.

pisspie420

"uh ohhh stinkyyyy"
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Those Bow-chan comments are from the beginning of August. @pisspie420 when did she contact you about working together? Either she changed her mind about your character or she was talking shit about it behind your back while buttering you up for that sweet sweet clout. The latter would be very on brand for her; praising a character design to the famous creator while bashing it behind their back in order to fit in with the cool kids.

I'm taking a look through the r/Osana discord, though so far it's nothing new.
They contacted me on August 1st of this year. I honestly feel like an idiot for not realising this sooner. When this revelation happened, I had no clue about Smug, nor of their history.
A464FF77-C44F-4159-8D9E-BAF7842CE935.png
201A754A-6442-4C59-B8BE-17F26C8B41C5.png

Gravemind

kiwifarms.net
They contacted me on August 1st of this year. I honestly feel like an idiot for not realising this sooner. When this revelation happened, I had no clue about Smug, nor of their history.
View attachment 1587580View attachment 1587581
I see she immediately decided to drop her art on you at the first opportunity she could shoehorn in for herself.

How long did it take her to start sending you selfies and fish for compliments like she does with everyone she tries to buddy up to? 🙃

pisspie420

"uh ohhh stinkyyyy"
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I see she immediately decided to drop her art on you at the first opportunity she could shoehorn in for herself.

How long did it take her to start sending you selfies and fish for compliments like she does with everyone she tries to buddy up to? 🙃
You should be surprised that she did.... None of that in any of our conversations.
She just wanted me for her shitty MegaMan Project and tried to use me to get other Love Letter ex volunteers to join.
She tried to get my good friend SeekandDestroy to join and wanted me to contact them, but I never did. I thought it was weird because they could of easily went to Seek themselves.

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
Don't really matter much but I felt like posting more of KokoroDev being an asshole to people.

Yeah, of course you'd need shit that "matters" to drag someone. That's why you falsified the pedophile shit, huh?

Also I still like Kokoro's opinion on lolicon...🤡
Anything that shows off what an asshole she is to people just shows how she doesn’t change. I’m baffled that Smug has the audacity to think that she would be able to get away with all of this nonsense.

It’s so fucking weird how she really makes it obvious that she is German but completely fails at it. Why would a German keyboard autocorrect her trying to say an English word? Edit: Meant to say, how would a German keyboard know she was trying to say friend in English and autocorrect to that.

She also uses a lot of slang and while that is common, Smug uses the exact same language she does from her other messages. People tend to do habits in their speech/text that they aren’t aware of as they don’t see that pattern. They’re used to it.

For example: “Oy”. Very common in the DMs and discord messages we’ve seen, but not common in regular internet slang.

Last edited:

You Just Ever Yandere

wow, actually 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁
kiwifarms.net
Anything that shows off what an asshole she is to people just shows how she doesn’t change. I’m baffled that Smug has the audacity to think that she would be able to get away with all of this nonsense.

It’s so fucking weird how she really makes it obvious that she is German but completely fails at it. Why would a German keyboard autocorrect her trying to say an English word? Edit: Meant to say, how would a German keyboard know she was trying to say friend in English and autocorrect to that.

She also uses a lot of slang and while that is common, Smug uses the exact same language she does from her other messages. People tend to do habits in their speech/text that they aren’t aware of as they don’t see that pattern. They’re used to it.

For example: “Oy”. Very common in the DMs and discord messages we’ve seen, but not common in regular internet slang.
Shes probably using some sort of a more accurate translator her german is still terrible to me and she could have picked up slang from aki since he's actually german.

Her speaking is stale it feels out of place like @Pizza Time suggested she gives accurate results but she says it weird overall.

Edit:
lol
Screenshot_1050.png

Last edited:

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
I'm still lurking in r/Osana, and I wanted to comment on some of these points directly. I'm sure someone in the discord will pass the message along.
1599847332027.png1599847339334.png1599847352060.png

Unfortunately the OP hasn't been updated in a very long time (Please @Jmz_33 I'm begging you to update it) so it doesn't have any of the recent drama.

As for "being weird with a child," she and Helmet started dating when he was 17 and she was I believe either 20 or 21 unless I'm mistaken. She also likes to ERP child rape fantasies where she's raping little boys and girls. She also talked explicitly about her (fake) sexual history with a 17 year old. As seen here:
As for all the new people, this update is a bit outdated as well, but it sums up a lot of the happenings from before December 2019:

@Jmz_33 Alright, for the sake of cleaning up the OP, here's all the relevant posts as cleanly as I could organize, in as close to chronological order as I could find.

To begin with, here's all the persons of interest:
  • Smug/Lory/Lauren - @Smug_Legend on Twitter, the cow in question
  • Helmet/Kabuto/Kouji/Parker? - @HaphazardHelmet on Twitter, Lory's boyfriend and co-owner of their website, Escape Zero
  • Carl - @MrRandem on Twitter, @SinglePlayerCarl on the farms, former Archivist/Editor for Escape Zero
  • Aimy - @AimbotAimy on Twitter, @You Just Ever Yandere on the farms. Was/is a writer for Escape Zero
  • Alex - @JokerArsene on twitter, @Arb348 on the farms and multiple other places. Provided info on the Duwang Gang (but insists he's not part of it) and was promptly BTFO'd by Carl.
  • Duwang Gang - group of retards from Google Plus who have been harassing Lory since about 2016 for

The following contain quotes from various different parts of the thread. I suggest reading replies and surrounding posts. A lot of these are likely out of order because I have about 30 fucking tabs open of this shitshow thread.

First Selfie post:

Full leaks:

If there's anyt details I missed, let me know and I'll update as soon as I can. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a terrible Star Wars movie to go watch.

Edit:
Miscellaneous updates

Note the identical jacket sleeve.

You can also try skimming through the thread using the highlights feature as seen here.
1599848060820.png

It's not perfect, but it will take you between posts that have a lot of reaction stickers which in theory should take you to the informative or funny posts. It's better than trying to go through the whole thing manually at least.

Last edited:

ChariotOfMara

Just along for the wild chariot rides
kiwifarms.net
Did she seriously go around LARPing as a Kamen Rider artist? :story: An official one or just fan art?

And wasn’t Project RY the game ZFlarex was shilling when the YanSim Clones thread went live? The amount of community crossover here is just insane. Her art is cute enough, but wew. The ego behind it and the inability to admit when they’re wrong or out of their depth.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
Did she seriously go around LARPing as a Kamen Rider artist? :story: An official one or just fan art?

And wasn’t Project RY the game ZFlarex was shilling when the YanSim Clones thread went live? The amount of community crossover here is just insane. Her art is cute enough, but wew. The ego behind it and the inability to admit when they’re wrong or out of their depth.
Just a fan artist, though she was LARPing as a Japanese person the exact same way she's been LAPRing as a German person under the KokoroDev persona.
Here's where it starts, it was a pretty short saga since she got outed immediately.
nothing new but I stumbled upon a rider account that aki and someone else I know who hangs with lory follows

https://twitter.com/Kamen_Decade_?s=20

they have been dead for awhile
As for her art, I agree it's not bad, but there are plenty of talented artists that have threads here because the person creating the art is batshit insane.

GoomsThrowawayAccount

Pathetic.
kiwifarms.net
Everything going okay Freundin?
I'm still new to this thread so I'm completely stunned by how bad she is at lying, and also how she feels the need to lie when it really isn't necessary. All of this would be a lot less embarrassing if she just said she just said she was from a different state or the UK or literally anything that doesn't require you to know another language.

Gravemind

kiwifarms.net
All of this would be a lot less embarrassing if she just said she just said she was from a different state or the UK or literally anything that doesn't require you to know another language.
No it wouldn't, because she'd still find a way to make herself look exceedingly stupid no matter where she claimed to be from. Usually in the form of running her mouth off about local politics until someone calls her out on it, she calls them stupid, and then several people start showing her off for the fraud she is.

It's all a part of the Smug Cycle at this point, bud.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
I'm still new to this thread so I'm completely stunned by how bad she is at lying, and also how she feels the need to lie when it really isn't necessary. All of this would be a lot less embarrassing if she just said she just said she was from a different state or the UK or literally anything that doesn't require you to know another language.
Even if she claimed to be British or told the truth about being an American, she'd come up with some special snowflake partial ethnicity to avoid being a milquetoast white European mutt and to try and put some sort of weight behind her arguments. Under the Smugruko name, she would constantly say that she was American but part Russian and part Chinese and part Mongolian (she couldn't even keep those straight) and use that heritage to make it seemed like her opinion mattered about anything. Like "Chinese people hate X, I would know because I'm 1/4th Chinese" or "Stop saying racist things about Chinese people, I'm offended because I'm part Chinese" or "Haha Russia is so much better than America, I know because I often visit my grandma in Russia."

She's a compulsive liar, but she lacks the intellect needed to be convincing or plan ahead. She lies about things that don't matter and when she gets caught in those lies she just lies more. I know "stupid" is a very basic insult that is used so often that it's kind of lost it's meaning, but Smug is actually stupid. She is well below average intelligence and the only successes she's had so far are due to her dealing with people somehow even stupider than her, pandering to simps who blindly follow her because she's a girl and is regurgitating their shitty political opinions back to them, dealing with brand new people who don't know about her past, or relying solely on emotional manipulation of good-hearted people who don't want to give up on her because of their history together.

We all know her MO by now and she keeps repeating it over and over and over because she had success and e-fame the first time so she thinks if she just does it all again she can have all that clout like she used to have. I don't think she understands the reach of the internet nowadays and how everything can be traced back no matter how you try and reinvent yourself. At this point she may as well just go back to the Smugruko identity because at least then her infamy will only be in that little corner of the internet rather than in all of the new communities she's trying to join.

Last edited:

ChariotOfMara

Just along for the wild chariot rides
kiwifarms.net
The more I look through her ridiculous stories, the more I am reminded that this is the mentality of a grade school kid looking for attention. Even if she tried to pretend to be British, she’d immediately slip up spelling “colour” the American way. Which...I think she’s already done. Say, if German is supposedly her first language and she learned English second. Wouldn’t Germany teach the British spelling?
You know. Back in the day, in middle school. There was this girl on the school bus who just compulsively lied all the time about extravagant stories, Shit like ex boyfriends giving her diamond rings and her coloring it in with a black sharpie when the dude apparently dumped her. Only she didn’t have the ring, no, you see, when I asked to see it, she said she threw it out because someone had her put it on her middle finger instead of the ring finger. And that was just a HUGE taboo. So she had to throw it out, yknow? All the while I’d just sit next to her with a straight face asking questions and fake “No way!” remarks. And inside I was hysterically laughing at everything she said and all the crazy loops and twists she’d have to perform whenever I asked something about her story that didn’t make sense or was contradictory. Lads, I was a wee kiwi even back then. And if that girl never changed, she’d grow up to be just like Smug