Smugruko / Smug_Legend / Lory / MariEvangelion / Dekapai_Decade / Kokoro_Dev / @FurezoHarto - Former Anime/Videogame Journalist, Twitter Drama Whore, Habitual Liar, E-Cheated on 7 guys, and Currently running from her past by leeching onto different niche communities under some new alias but always getting caught cause she’s an idiot

What’s Next for Smug and her boyfriend Helmet?

• Helmet grows a spine and breaks up with Smug

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Helmet yoinks Smug off the internet a second time before shot gets worse

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Helmet cries about how much his life sucks and doesn’t do a god damn thing

Votes: 47 17.9%
  • Smug becomes an E-Girl who RPS with randos online and Helmet just except that he’s eternally a cuck

Votes: 108 41.2%
  • Smug genuinely apologizes for her shitty behavior and begins to try to improve herself

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Smug chugs dish-soap again, and we restart the cycle all over again

Votes: 90 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
Yo, are we still shitting on Dimitri Monroe here? Because I found an interesting Tumblr post from around the time he was grooming a boy (which has been deleted).

This thread was never about shitting on Dimitri other than one or two speds. If you want to gossip about him, make a thread about him. This thread is about Smurgruko.

Not Even Twice

kiwifarms.net
The more I look through her ridiculous stories, the more I am reminded that this is the mentality of a grade school kid looking for attention. Even if she tried to pretend to be British, she’d immediately slip up spelling “colour” the American way. Which...I think she’s already done. Say, if German is supposedly her first language and she learned English second. Wouldn’t Germany teach the British spelling?
You know. Back in the day, in middle school. There was this girl on the school bus who just compulsively lied all the time about extravagant stories, Shit like ex boyfriends giving her diamond rings and her coloring it in with a black sharpie when the dude apparently dumped her. Only she didn’t have the ring, no, you see, when I asked to see it, she said she threw it out because someone had her put it on her middle finger instead of the ring finger. And that was just a HUGE taboo. So she had to throw it out, yknow? All the while I’d just sit next to her with a straight face asking questions and fake “No way!” remarks. And inside I was hysterically laughing at everything she said and all the crazy loops and twists she’d have to perform whenever I asked something about her story that didn’t make sense or was contradictory. Lads, I was a wee kiwi even back then. And if that girl never changed, she’d grow up to be just like Smug

To your last part about a German learning British vs American. I'm not German but Scandinavian and I would suspect that more or less the same rules apply. When we are taught English here in school, they don't really care if you go down the US route or the British route in terms of spelling/accent. But they expect you to stay consistent (hell I switch between the two modes of spelling to this day). Just thought I'd clear that up since there's plenty of evidence of her lying and faking aside from this little detail.

ChariotOfMara

Just along for the wild chariot rides
kiwifarms.net
Just thought I'd clear that up since there's plenty of evidence of her lying and faking aside from this little detail.
Most definitely enough evidence. I wasn’t planning to use that tiny detail as a crux of an argument against her (she does that herself with “Ja... oops Yeah”) It was a fleeting thought I figured fellow kiwis could shed light on.

I’m still leafing through the thread, but started with the Yandere Sim stuff having hung out in those threads. So far, The image of the Smug cycle rings true even now. Though the smartest thing she’s done so far on the farms is not come back(that we know of)

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
I sent this privately to a newbie who DMed me, but seeing as there's a lot of newbies joining or lurking due to the Kokoro_Dev thing, I felt I should probably post it here as well.

I don't think any of us are particularly invested beyond "this woman is retarded and fun to laugh at how she keeps royally fucking up and making a complete ass of herself." You don't need permission to post anything; the worst that'll happen is people will call you a retard and tell you to fuck off. The Kiwi Farms isn't some deep web hacking forum made to dox people (hell, Smug hasn't even been properly doxed), we're just a bunch of retards laughing at other retards and if you act retarded you'll get laughed at.

Throughout the thread, the only people that have really been fucked with are the people like Topher who never made an account but poked the bear and literally taunted the thread into doxing him (which they did). Jokerstan2 AKA @Lamaze-P Stan was/is a white knight simp who came in to defend her but failed miserably because he's a schizophrenic autist whos posts were akin to a monkey throwing its shit at a wall. Finally, Deadcell AKA @Smug News came in acting like he was some edgy elite 4chan hacker by leaking DMs that we already had and being an A-log (essentially, someone who gets unreasonably and overly angry about a lolcow to the point that it's not funny). Eventually it was revealed Smug News was Deadcell AKA Isabelle, someone who wrote one shitty article for Smug and didn't get paid for it and he's spent the last year being assmad about it on twitter.

Speaking of @Smug News he is still absolutely ass blasted after all this time. She can't owe him more than like $12, at this point he's just doing it for attention.
1599874195173.png
Archive

1599876881918.png
Archive

1599876942326.png
Archive

1599876949556.png
Archive

1599876957130.png
Archive

1599876968075.png
Archive

I'm pretty sure Poe has him muted because he keeps replying to Poe's tweets and getting no response or reaction. @You Just Ever Yandere can you confirm? These are particularly sad/desperate.
1599875276525.png
Archive
1599876320974.png
Archive

1599876362605.png
Archive

And here he's doing that same "I'm friends with this person because they interacted with me once" act that Smug does.
1599876824515.png
Archive

Blue alpaca

kiwifarms.net
Nothing particularly new, just some entertaining screenshots to munch on.

Edit: Maybe i just haven't found the posts on this subject, but has Smug/Kokoro ever taken comissions? What was the final result? I've found that many lolcow artists put very little effort in their comissions and i'm genuinely curious.

1599881544794.png

1599881553528.png

1599881573624.png
1599881655236.png

1599881663596.png

1599881681383.png

1599881702189.png
1599881975775.png

1599881988529.png

1599881993618.png

1599882000627.png

1599882010984.png

1599882172437.png
1599882440193.png

This is the comment she claimed she got flamed for in the "'I'm from 4chan" screenshots.
1599882652999.png

Last edited:

Frog Gremlin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1590300

This is the comment she claimed she got flamed for in the "'I'm from 4chan" screenshots.
View attachment 1590307
funny, smug also had a rape fetish (specifically targeted at young boys) and surrounded herself with teenagers/people younger than her. by her logic, we should be very concerned.

SaveTheArcade

just a smug cringe worthy meatsock
kiwifarms.net
Keep in mind these ass pics could easily be fake
Since it's probably from Arthur which smug already sent him few fake pics for all we know this could be from a random chick just like her boobs pic
sorry to bring up old stuff but in the tweet - aimbotaimy says "my body"

so those pics are fake as they're not hers - she stole them from aimy ? jesus

Last edited:

niconiconecro

love in the form of 7.62x39
kiwifarms.net

Edit: Maybe i just haven't found the posts on this subject, but has Smug/Kokoro ever taken comissions? What was the final result? I've found that many lolcow artists put very little effort in their comissions and i'm genuinely curious.

View attachment 1590300

View attachment 1590307
Holy shit, she’s like a parasite in the way she jumps from community to community. It’s wild yet not surprising to see her posting on reddit, given how easy it is to farm clout with the people there. It makes me wonder what community she’s going to jump to next seeing her posts in the screenshots.

SaveTheArcade

just a smug cringe worthy meatsock
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, she’s like a parasite in the way she jumps from community to community. It’s wild yet not surprising to see her posting on reddit, given how easy it is to farm clout with the people there. It makes me wonder what community she’s going to jump to next seeing her posts in the screenshots.
She DM'd me a few weeks ago [8/21] looking for information on PrimoseRose Draws and HarleyTBS so she could create a KF thread of the histroy of their drama. So I'm assuming that she's going to lay low for awhile then make a new account somewhere to harp on something to do with those two.

Last edited:

You

kiwifarms.net
She went from pretending to know Japanese to pretending to know German and coding, so if history is any indication she'll next be found out to be LARPing as a French nuclear radiation researcher, her achilles heel will be when she doesn't know the periodic table letter for uranium.

Last edited:

You Just Ever Yandere

wow, actually 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁
kiwifarms.net
I sent this privately to a newbie who DMed me, but seeing as there's a lot of newbies joining or lurking due to the Kokoro_Dev thing, I felt I should probably post it here as well.

I don't think any of us are particularly invested beyond "this woman is retarded and fun to laugh at how she keeps royally fucking up and making a complete ass of herself." You don't need permission to post anything; the worst that'll happen is people will call you a retard and tell you to fuck off. The Kiwi Farms isn't some deep web hacking forum made to dox people (hell, Smug hasn't even been properly doxed), we're just a bunch of retards laughing at other retards and if you act retarded you'll get laughed at.

Throughout the thread, the only people that have really been fucked with are the people like Topher who never made an account but poked the bear and literally taunted the thread into doxing him (which they did). Jokerstan2 AKA @Lamaze-P Stan was/is a white knight simp who came in to defend her but failed miserably because he's a schizophrenic autist whos posts were akin to a monkey throwing its shit at a wall. Finally, Deadcell AKA @Smug News came in acting like he was some edgy elite 4chan hacker by leaking DMs that we already had and being an A-log (essentially, someone who gets unreasonably and overly angry about a lolcow to the point that it's not funny). Eventually it was revealed Smug News was Deadcell AKA Isabelle, someone who wrote one shitty article for Smug and didn't get paid for it and he's spent the last year being assmad about it on twitter.

Speaking of @Smug News he is still absolutely ass blasted after all this time. She can't owe him more than like $12, at this point he's just doing it for attention.
View attachment 1589935
Archive

View attachment 1590007
Archive

View attachment 1590036
Archive

View attachment 1590037
Archive

View attachment 1590039
Archive

View attachment 1590040
Archive

I'm pretty sure Poe has him muted because he keeps replying to Poe's tweets and getting no response or reaction. @You Just Ever Yandere can you confirm? These are particularly sad/desperate.
View attachment 1589953
Archive
View attachment 1589988
Archive

View attachment 1589990
Archive

And here he's doing that same "I'm friends with this person because they interacted with me once" act that Smug does.
View attachment 1590003
Archive
Poe has deadcell on a hard mute nigga complains about jews and shit and hes weird asf.

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1590300

View attachment 1590307
Poor Smug got upset that people kept downvoting her Reddit posts. Hilarious as she used to say all the time Reddit was the worst website. Seeing all these screenshots of her crying over Reddit, crying over people muting her on discord, crying that the same people don’t really give a hoot about the drama is hilarious. Going from your own personal army to nobody I s a heavy blow.

She cannot live her life without drama and without being right. I don’t even think she cared about making a Yandere Sim rip off or a mega man game. She just wanted to get a group of people like on Escape Zero and slam her name on it for some e-points. I don’t even think she’s all that into Megman. It was probably just another interest she got into because Helmet was into it. At least liking Studio Trigger makes her have something.

To answer your question @Blue alpaca : Smug’s Art was something that is rather recent. She hardly mentioned it on twitter - except to brag that she’s an amazing artist, and that was pretty much it. When her old account @/Smug_Legend was suspended, she had a side account known as Toku_Time. That account was another instance of working her way into a niche community for special online internet points.

It is still up (and archived here!).

There, she started to post a lot of her art and started a commission sheet. I am not sure that Smug actually had someone take commissions. It could be likely but the time she put it up and the time she left that account was too narrow. Hopefully nobody did. I am sure she would have scammed them out of their money.

IIRC the next day, she tweeted publicly that the Black Lives Matters movement was stupid and posted her muting all words associated. You can guess how well that went down.

However seeing that she’s charging her art way too much, this is what her commission sheet was on Toku_Time. No real improvement or anything stellar between the new art and the old art. They’re both shitty.

6EF97A58-117C-4A69-8F4B-63DA2C710B5C.jpeg

Archive

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
Not exactly news to anyone, but @FurezoHarto still hasn't logged onto their account since someone first claimed that they were Smug.
FurezoHarto.png

We all know it's her at this point, I'm pretty sure, but just the fact that she's gone into hiding again is creating even more of a smoking gun that, once again, I feel compelled to post this as a reaction:

Paper tiger as hell.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
Every time you think this thread is dead, Smug pulls some shit and gets it popping again. Seeing as Smug is a clout chasing attention whore it's obvious she doesn't think of herself as attractive since she hasn't done the 1 thing that would get her that simp army she craves.
If she wasn't so lacking in self confidence and self worth, she could get tons of attention by making an onlyfans. It's not even that she's particularly attractive, but seeing as she already has an audience of about 3k simps on twitter who hang off every word she says, she'd make a decent living by selling her nudes and a parasocial relationship to them. It's not like Helmet would stop her.

Anyway, this whole new saga of reinventing herself just makes me think of this.

Gravemind

kiwifarms.net
If she wasn't so lacking in self confidence and self worth, she could get tons of attention by making an onlyfans. It's not even that she's particularly attractive, but seeing as she already has an audience of about 3k simps on twitter who hang off every word she says, she'd make a decent living by selling her nudes and a parasocial relationship to them. It's not like Helmet would stop her.
Realistically speaking, all she would have to do is temper her ego just enough so that she's not starting stupid slapfights with people online for dopamine hits, then start thotting the fuck out for real. I genuinely wonder at times like this what's holding her back from doing so since she's demonstrated an absolute lack of dignity and self-respect for herself. If she really wants people's validation and cash, an OnlyFans would be the best way to do it at this point. She has literally nothing else going for her. She wants to take the easy road to popularity and financial security? This is the way to do it now. Everything else is just going to keep being a failed venture on her part because she's too fucking stupid and stuck up her own ass to make any meaningful changes to her life that would improve her situation.

Now watch one of her simps miss the entire point of everything I just said and, instead, interpret it as "durrrrr Kiwis just being creepy and thirsty for her, fucking stalkers".

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net
Realistically speaking, all she would have to do is temper her ego just enough so that she's not starting stupid slapfights with people online for dopamine hits, then start thotting the fuck out for real. I genuinely wonder at times like this what's holding her back from doing so since she's demonstrated an absolute lack of dignity and self-respect for herself. If she really wants people's validation and cash, an OnlyFans would be the best way to do it at this point. She has literally nothing else going for her. She wants to take the easy road to popularity and financial security? This is the way to do it now. Everything else is just going to keep being a failed venture on her part because she's too fucking stupid and stuck up her own ass to make any meaningful changes to her life that would improve her situation.

Now watch one of her simps miss the entire point of everything I just said and, instead, interpret it as "durrrrr Kiwis just being creepy and thirsty for her, fucking stalkers".
It’s probably because she had history of making of people with OnlyFans and calling their significant other’s cucks, and as we all know, helmet doesn’t need anyone reasons for people to call him a cuck. (If they are still together that is, I’m not really sure?)

Reactions: 6thRanger

Gravemind

kiwifarms.net
It’s probably because she had history of making of people with OnlyFans and calling their significant other’s cucks, and as we all know, helmet doesn’t need anyone reasons for people to call him a cuck. (If they are still together that is, I’m not really sure?)
Please refer to the following replies ITT:

I can prove it without a doubt, they're still a thing. I got ahold of some screenshots from a friend of a friend. Here you go. If the formatting is out of place, it's because I am on mobile.
View attachment 1586064View attachment 1586065View attachment 1586066View attachment 1586067View attachment 1586068View attachment 1586069View attachment 1586070View attachment 1586071
The last screenshot is in reference to Dekapai Decade, and if he knew anything about it. I can't tell if he's lying or if he actually is unaware and in denial.
View attachment 1586072
helmet doesn’t need anyone reasons for people to call him a cuck.
Way, WAY too late for that, bud. Only dumbass simps who are still convinced he's a poor, sadboi victim of Lory's abuse will still think he isn't totally a cuck.

Although a part of me wonders if that's changed now because I'm sure one of the spergy a-logs who lurks this thread has already gone and started spamming either his or his friends' replies on Twitter calling him out that he's still with Lory. I imagine a lot of them are probably ignoring the accusations as well, because as much as these people wank their rights to have dissenting opinions in political discourse, they sure are quick to tune out and shut up people who offer evidence that their "friends" are shitheels.

• Agree
Reactions: 6thRanger