Smugruko / Smug_Legend / Lory / MariEvangelion / Dekapai_Decade / Kokoro_Dev / @FurezoHarto - Former Anime/Videogame Journalist, Twitter Drama Whore, Habitual Liar, E-Cheated on 7 guys, and Currently running from her past by leeching onto different niche communities under some new alias but always getting caught cause she’s an idiot

What’s Next for Smug and her boyfriend Helmet?

• Helmet grows a spine and breaks up with Smug

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Helmet yoinks Smug off the internet a second time before shot gets worse

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Helmet cries about how much his life sucks and doesn’t do a god damn thing

Votes: 47 17.9%
  • Smug becomes an E-Girl who RPS with randos online and Helmet just except that he’s eternally a cuck

Votes: 108 41.2%
  • Smug genuinely apologizes for her shitty behavior and begins to try to improve herself

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Smug chugs dish-soap again, and we restart the cycle all over again

Votes: 90 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brother Nero

Obsolete Mule
kiwifarms.net
Helmet is crying on Twitter about us again.
View attachment 1594394
Archive

Perhaps don’t be enabling your lolcow gf and allowing her to cuck you 24/7? As well as being a baby lolcow yourself?
Tbh, I think it's about people bothering him about Lory in general not the Farms. Look I don't know and I really don't care if they're together or not, but I'm somewhat sympathetic towards him because all the nigga wants is peace and quiet and he had it for a good four months not of having to deal with Lory's retarded ass or people bringing her up to him. You can't have that when all people wanna talk about with you is Lory and whatever stupid shit she's up to.

Reactions: 6thRanger and TDON

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Tbh, I think it's about people bothering him about Lory in general not the Farms. Look I don't know and I really don't care if they're together or not, but I'm somewhat sympathetic towards him because all the nigga wants is peace and quiet and he had it for a good four months not of having to deal with Lory's retarded ass or people bringing her up to him. You can't have that when all people wanna talk about with you is Lory and whatever stupid shit she's up to.
Helmet can fuck off the internet or use an alt and craft a new identity if he truly wants peace. Fact is, he wants his residual clout AND to not have people fuck with him. Sorry, that's not how life works.

You

kiwifarms.net
Helmet can fuck off the internet or use an alt and craft a new identity if he truly wants peace. Fact is, he wants his residual clout AND to not have people fuck with him. Sorry, that's not how life works.
Precisely. I never actually bothered to look at his twitter until now and he gets single digit likes on his own tweets with near zero replies most of the time. There's absolutely nothing stopping him from just rerolling another account and being rid of this shit.

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net
Helmet, just right off the back of her public suicide attempt, allowed her to return to twitter because he believed that letting her run the EZ twitter account would keep him financially stable. He promised to keep her activity in check, but failed to do that at all, and allowed Lory to run EZ into the ground.

I constantly flip back and forth on weather or not I feel bad for the guy, but at the end of the day, with everything said and done, Helmet was such a fucking spineless looser, and like smug, most of his woes where put on to him by himself.

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
That's the price Helmet pays for having a partner that is a lolcow. Welcome to people bothering you about it constantly. I really did have pity and was rooting for the guy to take charge of his own life without Lory. Then I smartened up and realized that like Smug, chances of him ever changing his own behavior and thoughts are slim - maybe a tad more, but I really doubt it at this point. He refuses to free himself from his situation.

He does not want to believe or downplays how awful his girlfriend is. We have screenshots of him saying that Smug making the fake pedo tweets "was not that bad." They are similar that they don't recognize that poor actions have poor consequences. They take on heavy burdens thinking that it'll work out when they don't. Guaranteed trailer trash pussy is the most important thing in his life. Why do you think that he is so grateful that Smug has chosen him over all the guys he has cheated? Why does he have so much rage for KFM, and not for Smug?

Helmet needs to suck up being associated the lolcow's cuck, since dumping Smug is out of the question.

You

kiwifarms.net
He's kind of a piece of shit himself anyway. I was still lurking at the time but at one point somebody posted a screenshot of him saying that the 'workers' who were scammed out of money for working on the website didn't deserve to be paid because "hirings were supposed to be by committee and I never approved them so they don't deserve it". That's some A+ borderline sociopathic mental gymnastics to absolve yourself of any responsibility.

Brother Nero

Obsolete Mule
kiwifarms.net
He's kind of a piece of shit himself anyway. I was still lurking at the time but at one point somebody posted a screenshot of him saying that the 'workers' who were scammed out of money for working on the website didn't deserve to be paid because "hirings were supposed to be by committee and I never approved them so they don't deserve it". That's some A+ borderline sociopathic mental gymnastics to absolve yourself of any responsibility.
I don't know much about management and while Helmet's reasoning does sound sociopathic and even borderline irresponsible to a degree, but shouldn't it be Smug's responsibility to pay the person or persons that she scammed into working for the website without consulting anyone else?

Reactions: 6thRanger

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
shouldn't it be Smug's responsibility to pay the person or persons that she scammed into working for the website without consulting anyone else?
No, because that would require accountability and for her to actually have to pay money. You can't just expect Smug to be a responsible human being.

You

kiwifarms.net
I don't know much about management and while Helmet's reasoning does sound sociopathic and even borderline irresponsible to a degree, but shouldn't it be Smug's responsibility to pay the person or persons that she scammed into working for the website without consulting anyone else?
I thought the site was a joint venture between the both of them, if I'm mistaken then I'm wrong, but if not then it is absolutely his responsibility to pay people even if his business partner wasn't following the rules he and she had decided between themselves. The employee gave the labor, you're obligated to pay. To top it off it was for such a ridiculous amount of money that he could've easily paid it off just for the optics by skipping a few Yu-Gi-Oh booster packs that week.

Him continuing to be with her while she was continuing to scam people in that Megaman game just makes it even worse.

Last edited:
  • Agree

Rigor Meowtis

kiwifarms.net
I thought the site was a joint venture between the both of them, if I'm wrong then I'm mistaken, but if not then it is absolutely his responsibility to pay people even if his business partner wasn't following the rules he and she had decided between themselves.
Yes, it was a joint partnership. Smug was the head of it, created the website, made some articles and kind of fucked off when she got bored/fought on twitter. Helmet attempt to run the website like a normal business while Smug would post the articles on her old twitter account to garner attention. For awhile it did work, she was getting all that sweet twitter clout. it didn’t.

She didn’t pay people. She would hire random people without talking to Helmet. She made a lot of rash decisions by herself and then dropped the website when her reputation went bad.

Helmet stopped caring as soon as Smug moved on to Kamen Rider.

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
the fact that this is still going on is fucking insane to me
Unless anyone gets any new info or someone with insider information comes up, I suspect this thread is going to go into hibernation again while Smug thinks up another persona and finds a new fandom to infiltrate until she gets caught again. It will probably be a bit harder to spot her next time around since she doesn't have any of her old friends anymore like Aki. I think Helmet is the only person left from her Smug days that she would still consider a "friend" but she can't rely on him to play make believe with her like Aki did.

Rigor Meowtis

kiwifarms.net
Nothing Smug related but KFM once again is butthurt over twitter and can’t stop bringing up Smug. I wasn’t able to get everything as I only found out about this, and KFM deletes anything that makes him look bad.

8921C945-A57D-4CF1-BEDB-11F58FD96C2D.jpeg
Archive

28AB2F89-78A0-4667-BCCE-F5F8E65A3E45.jpeg
Archive
ADADA3E0-EBCB-44E0-9492-E2686F762DF4.jpeg

Someone is jealous that they’re more popular on twitter than them. Of course Smug buying followers was acceptable.

019D8409-BC7A-4A78-BE27-3758BE9025DF.jpeg
Archive

Helmet is mad at Twitter for bringing up how much of a cuck he is.
6827AF0D-F292-4B1B-92BD-2C42E32F3A3D.jpeg
Archive

Like Pizza Time said, we aren’t going to be hearing about Smug for some time. It will just be the rest of the circus.

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
You literally can't say shit about [Brick] without a meltdown
Telling you to cope and seethe ain't exactly a meltdown, @KFM. If anything, you're the one having a meltdown about this.

He's definitely a clout chasing grifter, same as the rest of that lot on Twitter, but you seem really upset that someone's more popular than you are.

I thought you blocked Brick a while back anyway? Made a whole big stink about it that everyone laughed at you over? Still can't let that one go, bud?

Rigor Meowtis

kiwifarms.net
Got bored and found more shit-flinging from KFM. It’s just sad that he’s going after small accounts that bring up him cheating on Smug.

“She was legal!”
“My wife knew about!”
“The liar told me she was being abuse with little proof!!!”

This is just a horrible cope. Again, Helmet didn’t know about KFM and Smug fucking. KFM admitted to enjoy cucking a 20 year old. Everyone is a horrible person.

The Farms didn’t make up shit against KFM, he came on here and brought it all upon himself. It isn’t a “theory crafting” when there is proof of KFM not providing proof of the abuse, and KFM admitting he enjoyed cucking a 20 year old. It all fell flat on his face and scrambles to make petty excuses justifying that he didn’t (technicallycheat.

All of this stupid drama over a pair of mentally ill tiny tits....

535BEE19-997D-4C78-BFBD-CADB0962C1D5.jpeg
Archive

DCA09179-965A-4CE7-BEDC-5FD80B59E956.jpeg
Archive

71C7180F-0B14-4F50-815F-4F3C7E39C2B4.jpeg
Archive

3DA97649-A395-472B-A7FA-A41B4EF78618.jpeg
Archive

You Just Ever Yandere

wow, actually 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁
kiwifarms.net
Got bored and found more shit-flinging from KFM. It’s just sad that he’s going after small accounts that bring up him cheating on Smug.

“She was legal!”
“My wife knew about!”
“The liar told me she was being abuse with little proof!!!”

This is just a horrible cope. Again, Helmet didn’t know about KFM and Smug fucking. KFM admitted to enjoy cucking a 20 year old. Everyone is a horrible person.

The Farms didn’t make up shit against KFM, he came on here and brought it all upon himself. It isn’t a “theory crafting” when there is proof of KFM not providing proof of the abuse, and KFM admitting he enjoyed cucking a 20 year old. It all fell flat on his face and scrambles to make petty excuses justifying that he didn’t (technicallycheat.

All of this stupid drama over a pair of mentally ill tiny tits....

View attachment 1601798
Archive

View attachment 1601795
Archive

View attachment 1601797
Archive

View attachment 1601796
Archive
Lmfao of course hes still acting like hes 30 why am I not surprised even after he was doxed and everyone knows who he is.

SaveTheArcade

just a smug cringe worthy meatsock
kiwifarms.net
Can't edit my post to attach this or I'm just dumb so I missed something - This isn't new but i just wanted to show the DMs of KokoroDev looking for dirt on Lavandarrose / Primrose Draws.

Also the "held my tongue" part is her getting annoyed at me when I originally brought up the Harley drama lol

Attachments

You Just Ever Yandere

wow, actually 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁
kiwifarms.net
I know it has been a while but just an update to the current state of smug in 2020 she has resorted to being sexually charged at everything that moves

1600847691293.png1600847713937.pngunknown-12.png

Source for third pic btw here's more
1600848047108.png1600848116551.png
1600848177200.png

unknown-40.png

edit: smug might also have a tinder but its a 1 and 1 million that we find that shit.

Attachments