• Yahtzee!

Snow DayAt least Eric is posting

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by hotcheetospuffs, Jan 12, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@Null

1. Eric, Becky, and Amberlynn crayoning at the table, discussing gender normalcies, and eating hot soups. Rickie calls their soup "doo doo."

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 3
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #1 hotcheetospuffs, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs Keepin' it 522.2

kiwifarms.net
  2. fat

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Hortator

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Real good way to start the video, get in an autistic fit about the color of the Nickelodeon slime.

[1:24] Did you just assume that dog's sexuality? Check your privileges!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    PsychoNerd054

PsychoNerd054 A sniveltard

kiwifarms.net
  4. Wearing blue makes you a lesbian, y'all. Chris, take note.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Addressing Becky's job situation when?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. If Becky quit her job because of anything to do with BigAL, maybe she's embarrassed. And if that is the case, she should be.
    Becky seemed pissed and that "pay attention to me"episode was a little uncomfortable.
    And why is the "poop" bun reemerging?
    Hope to hell she doesn't bring back the bow.

• Agree Agree x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I thought it was flannel? I also thought it was having no neck

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph Kat is not equine, that is all.

kiwifarms.net
  8. This is basically the plot of The Shining

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    jurassic bark

jurassic bark he who quacks last quacks best

kiwifarms.net
  9. Well that's a completely normal pastime for grown-ups.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    WhatNemesisMeans

WhatNemesisMeans Can't stop the reeeeing

kiwifarms.net
  10. Because this is Amber’s hair when she is depressed and stops doing anything to care about herself. She once confessed it in a boring ass sit down after Dustin left her. I don’t think she’s full of hope and inspiration any more y’all. 9 days of lifestyle change is hard.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. so fat

• Agree Agree x 3
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus has a full line of chainsaws
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Eagerly awaiting the cocks to be dropped when ricky kicks al out of the house

• Optimistic Optimistic x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Snow day?

How much does it snow in Kentucky?

Sure, where she lives is pretty rural, but it's not like she's in northern Alberta where 20 inches of snow one day and -40 the rest of the week after is an average winter.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Becky shouldn't interrupt Big Amber while she's trying to eat. That's dangerous. It's like how you don't mess with a dog when they're eating. I guess Amber was trying to be "funny" to cover her annoyance, but the staring was just creepy.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net
  15. It was the kind of stare parents give kids that get hit when they act up in public but are going to get it when they get home.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. That exchange at 4:56 was just weird.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Probably a hater.

kiwifarms.net
  17. I think Becky is trying to give Amber a taste of her own medicine. Like, hey you always ask me for attention when I'm doing something important, now you're doing the most important thing to you and I'm going to interrupt to act like I need attention. And Amber thought she was being mean back w/ her awkward staring but she just ended up looking like a freakazoid.

Do y'all think that was Amber's 2nd bowl? Becky's bowl was about half gone I just find it so hard to believe that Amber would've managed to eat slower than Becky. Becky could've also been trying to get her to slow down and savor.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    #17 hotcheetospuffs, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs Keepin' it 522.2

kiwifarms.net
  18. Al was definitely on her second serving, when Eric showed the whole pot, it looked like more than half of it was gone

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  19. If Amber laid in the snow and tried making a snow angel it would just be a circle.

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 6
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Yiffmas in July
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Them talking about gender shit was funny. They actually believe animals have sexual preferences and do not use sex primarily as a means for reproduction. Fascinating.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    666EVE666

666EVE666 Just a normal gorl

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.