So another stonetoss comic came true

Haim Arlosoroff

We all failed to secure the existence of Linconia.
kiwifarms.net
So I woke up this morning, and I had a work email from a customer asking what I thought of this:
They knew about the stonetoss comic:
race-mixing-advertising-comic.png

And they were asking what I thought about it coming true, and what it meant that the president just reenacted it out on national TV. So, other than the humor, I'm completely thunderstuck that they would just let the cat out of the bag. If what he's saying "Our country has become much more progressive and accepting of race mixing! Look at these commercials as proof!" then what is the audience laughing about once the president said the "They're selling soap, man" line? What does the president mean when he says "Its not a joke"? What does the president mean when he says "We have hope"? Kiwifam, am I being pranked or did a dementia patient, that only got elected because the last president was too mean on the internets, just say the quiet part loud? I need coffee. I suppose I'm also wondering I suppose whether this was the most appalling stonetoss comic to unironically later become reality?

SSF2T Old User

Merry 3DPD Christmas
kiwifarms.net
I’d be more concerned that a customer is unironically sending you stonetoss comics.
Why? Is an employee not allowed to have a good relationship with a customer? I thought that was one of the points of customer service.

I've had plenty of customers in my past jobs shoot the shit with me when I was in the middle of doing IT support for them, especially ones that didn't always have a stick up their ass about stuff. Then again all of my customers were employees from other branch locations of the company.

Haim Arlosoroff

We all failed to secure the existence of Linconia.
kiwifarms.net
I’d be more concerned that a customer is unironically sending you stonetoss comics.
I'm misusing terms to hide the nature of my job, someone is paying me and we're talking about stonetoss. So 'customer'. I can't tell you why its less unusual than you might think.

Why? Is an employee not allowed to have a good relationship with a customer? I thought that was one of the points of customer service.

I've had plenty of customers in my past jobs shoot the shit with me when I was in the middle of doing IT support for them, especially ones that didn't always have a stick up their ass about stuff. Then again all of my customers were employees from other branch locations of the company.
Well, that's the thing. I wanted to double check whether my opinion was off base, so why not pseudonymously on kiwifarms? Unfortunately its either just "huwites chimping about over girls" or that I shouldn't discuss what a customer wants to talk about. I'm just going to my backup plan of making a 'chew soap' Obama joke, mixed with a Biden's just a 3rd term joke.

R00T

Festival of Lights over. Happy other holidays!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm misusing terms to hide the nature of my job, someone is paying me and we're talking about stonetoss. So 'customer'. I can't tell you why its less unusual than you might think.
his own description here makes it sound more like he's doing something cringe rather than actual work. My initial point was that I was more concerned about the customer being a sperg but now I'm more curious about op.

You aren't this customer's fetish artist are you, OP?

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
OP is right. The question is how long will this website last until we all get President PepeJojoBiden trapped us into the prison camps for being bad Trump supporters? Hmm......

Dom Cruise

Winter waifu, 1906 style
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I too have noticed you see interracial couples constantly in ads now, like this Cracker Barrel ad for one example.

It's creepy because you see it so frequently and you know a political message is being sent, advertising has always been bullshit but it didn't used to be so baldly political.

The negroes in Tulsa tried to protect a criminal of their own race. This is hopelessly cliche, but play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
They were trying to protect him from being lynched instead of being tried in a court of law, white people then proceeded to massacre innocent people that had nothing to do with the incident.

There's no defending historical lynchings or what the white people did in Tulsa, if you commit a crime you deserve to be convicted in a court of law, not murdered by a mob, that's not justice.

What we have going on today in America is people being railroaded by mob mentality, just from the opposite end of the political spectrum, in neither case is that justice.