So another stonetoss comic came true

Haim Arlosoroff

We all failed to secure the existence of Linconia.
kiwifarms.net
First time you've seen it? How much TV do you watch? That's a real question, because if I didn't see TV when I go home to visit my parents, I probably wouldn't notice. Man, it's not Black Man/White Woman anymore, probably half or more of all commercials have White Man/Black Woman. I'd say they normalized the first so much that they've decided it doesn't even pay off anymore, just move on to the rarer pairing.
I don't own a TV, we're an internet house with Ipads and desktop computers. I think that is the missing piece of the puzzle to be honest, people compete to get the eyeballs of an increasingly smaller audience. An audience which is clearly more 'woke' than the average American, causing the feedback from the audience to the advertisers to become more confidently Neo-liberal. The American doesn't change nearly as quickly as the TV audience/advertiser feedback loop.

It is a fetish, they want to see it but not live it just like every NIMBY.

Alkaline Cab

Troglodytes, troglodytes
kiwifarms.net
It's been a joke amongst critics of commercials for years because it somehow makes the company look even MORE racist when it's either ONLY interracial couples if there's white people involved.
1622777532664.png

Protip: People don't care about that!

Haim Arlosoroff

We all failed to secure the existence of Linconia.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2229722
Yep, that's another stonetoss comic which may become literally true once Bruce Jenner becomes the next Californian Governor. The Republican will become so overjoyed that their attempts at being hip and with it has born fruit, and they'll line up every queer they can find. They will overwhelmingly be Jewish, and the press will continue to mock their whiteness. We'll not be able to comment on their obvious slide away from morality and sense, such will be the republican party's dopamine rush at being thought of as less disgusting by the most disgusting of America.

Further and further the republicans slide away from any set of morals other than the most degenerate of Democrat's. Alongside the vain ego stroking of standing for the least important cases of rule of law, their vapid constitutionalism when the other side doesn't play by those rules, and their hypocritical and insipid sloganeering against tyranny of the majority.

tiresome.gif

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
Reddit and kiwifarms passed each other in the night. Look at the very old kiwifarms messages and they are much more like reddit is now. Look at the very old reddit messages and they are much more like kiwifarms is now.
All the Reddit right wingers said fuck this I'm going to kiwifarms. Meanwhile all the lefty kiwifarms or trolls remorse kiwifarms users went to Reddit and became troon. It's obvious that I'm being hyperbolic but there is truth to the hyperbole.
View attachment 2229722
The sad part is the way the gop is going within ten years I wouldn't be surprised if I see that shit.
Yep, that's another stonetoss comic which may become literally true once Bruce Jenner becomes the next Californian Governor. The Republican will become so overjoyed that their attempts at being hip and with it has born fruit, and they'll line up every queer they can find. They will overwhelmingly be Jewish, and the press will continue to mock their whiteness. We'll not be able to comment on their obvious slide away from morality and sense, such will be the republican party's dopamine rush at being thought of as less disgusting by the most disgusting of America.

Further and further the republicans slide away from any set of morals other than the most degenerate of Democrat's. Alongside the vain ego stroking of standing for the least important cases of rule of law, their vapid constitutionalism when the other side doesn't play by those rules, and their hypocritical and insipid sloganeering against tyranny of the majority.

View attachment 2229776
More likely the gop will become an irrelevant party of "centrist" cucks meanwhile the DNC will go full communist and when CRT and the bugmen actually force Johnny redneck to abide by their queer globohomo shit that's when I see violence break out.

Cool Dog

No longer a dog, still cool
kiwifarms.net
I remember asking some adfag why they put so many interracial couples now and he was like "well, everybody is doing it so we didnt want to be left out"

Another less retarded one told me it was to hit all demographics. When I asked why there werent more white male/black female or /asian female ads he said it was because white women hated those and they are the main consumer base

So basically white women go ape when they see "inferior" women getting their white men, but white men dont bitch as much when its the other way, or dont matter because they arent that much into CONSOOMING
I love race mixing since it’s gets huwites chimping about over girls they never were going to win over.
If I were white I would be concerned that the vast majority of the white women who do that end up single mothers living off the state, adding expenses that will require more taxes that will most likely come off my pocket
All the Reddit right wingers said fuck this I'm going to kiwifarms. Meanwhile all the lefty kiwifarms or trolls remorse kiwifarms users went to Reddit and became troon. It's obvious that I'm being hyperbolic but there is truth to the hyperbole.

The sad part is the way the gop is going within ten years I wouldn't be surprised if I see that shit.

More likely the gop will become an irrelevant party of "centrist" cucks meanwhile the DNC will go full communist and when CRT and the bugmen actually force Johnny redneck to abide by their queer globohomo shit that's when I see violence break out.
The republicunts are already like that, the tiny face guy goes around with a black gay republican

And when the dems go full-maoist it will be too late for violence, cletus will get dragged out his house and sent to a gulag in alaska