So, what do we do now? - our future

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

pitawilson

Fuckin' Poison Ivy all over!
kiwifarms.net
I have spent some years pondering this question, and it's not one i want to think about: my future. I don't have any degrees, that's not my concern. In case you aren't aware, here's a quick look at the world in 30 years (in fact, it's how it is now mostly): everyone carries tracking devices with them, everything is connected to the to the internet, eternally "vaccinated" from planned pandemics, you will have no liberty, freedom, privacy, and they'll be all kinds of emasculating chemicals in food and water. Schools will just be propaganda programming institutions. There's way worse coming, but i'm sure you're aware of it.

Now what my problem is, how do i avoid this shit? i sure as fuck don't want to live that way. I need get money while it's possible. Get out and live in a self sustainable bit of land i own. I've got no idea how to even start. Because i'm a zoomer my ability to learn is pretty shit. When it comes to language and mathematics i'm not that good, i could do it but whatever i do, whenever i do it, my brain always just focuses on this vision. During my last years in school i just gave up, i was too concerned about the state of the place. Too much trannies around. In a matter of years things went from relatively normal in my schools to complete clown world. Everyone around me is completely blue pilled, not in the slightest knowledgeable about the reality of the world they live in. I feel like i'm just wondering around a lost cause, it's just a big race to the top before those at the bottom are washed away. It's extremely hard for me to focus or dedicate myself to a task. I've considered just giving up and taking out some of the people behind this degradation but it wouldn't be strategically beneficial in any meaningful way. The only thing i need to ask is how do we get out of this situation. There's no future for me otherwise.

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The previous "new order" died in 1945. But they hid behind the curtains, and waited a lifetime.

They used their diabolically-gained gold, and rose up from the grave to demolish our democracies.

Key people were either bought, or were too mindless to see what is going on...Now it is too late.

Welcome to the new Reset Reich. Line up for your brainwipe and be happy.

OfficerBagget

Supreme Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Stop being a faggot.

Nobody is competent enough to create a network of just as competent people to assert some stupid agenda to make everyone faggots.

Everyone is just winging it and people are always more willing to put themselves above others. And the increase of faggots and Troons can be taken as natural population control taking place on this shitty rock in space that we are shitting all over and squabbling over shitty scraps on.

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
I've considered just giving up and taking out some of the people behind this degradation but it wouldn't be strategically beneficial in any meaningful way.
Also, last guy who fedposted shit like this on the forum got an actual visit from the feds. So even if it's hard for you to not be an absolute autist on the Internet, don't do it.

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stop being a faggot.

Nobody is competent enough to create a network of just as competent people to assert some stupid agenda to make everyone faggots.

Everyone is just winging it and people are always more willing to put themselves above others. And the increase of faggots and Troons can be taken as natural population control taking place on this shitty rock in space that we are shitting all over and squabbling over shitty scraps on.
Tell yourself that on the train to the constipation camp.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
We get a profile pic is what we do, OP.
We put down the "tracking device" which is true, it is one, and leave it at home.
Maybe your problem is not "avoid" but instead "trailblaze." That's your hint for today.

Heather Mason

Best Girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Get a skill, worthless zoomer. Would you pay yourself $200 to do anything as you are now? Are you in any way useful? Can you rebuild engines? Can you diagnose software bugs? Can you make a table that doesn't wobble? Have you even used a power tool? Sounds like you're trying to blame society for "forcing" and "demoralizing" you to be useless. I bet you would have been a waste even in le ebic baste redpilled Post-WWII America