So, what do we do now? - our future

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Idiotron

The last sane person on Earth
kiwifarms.net
I love how so many people living in safe and prosperous nations have this attitude.
You're literally living in the best time to be alive.
I'm Polish, my grandfather went through both being oppressed by Nazis and Soviets, he saw his hometown being destroyed, his friends and family members murdered, he was a Soviet POW after WWII and he was tortured in prison.
Despite all of that, he never whined like you do and managed to live a fulfilling life.
You literally have everything you could ever need and so much more but you take all of that for granted and cry about not having more, despite not doing anything to get more.
GET OVER IT.
You don't live in a perfect world and you never will.
Life is tough but despite that, it's easier than it's ever been so take advantage of that.
I guess it's true what they say about good times producing weak men.

pitawilson

Fuckin' Poison Ivy all over!
kiwifarms.net
I love how so many people living in safe and prosperous nations have this attitude.
You're literally living in the best time to be alive.
I'm Polish, my grandfather went through both being oppressed by Nazis and Soviets, he saw his hometown being destroyed, his friends and family members murdered, he was a Soviet POW after WWII and he was tortured in prison.
Despite all of that, he never whined like you do and managed to live a fulfilling life.
You literally have everything you could ever need and so much more but you take all of that for granted and cry about not having more, despite not doing anything to get more.
GET OVER IT.
You don't live in a perfect world and you never will.
Life is tough but despite that, it's easier than it's ever been so take advantage of that.
I guess it's true what they say about good times producing weak men.
We live in a kind of Goldilocks zone, right before the potent combination of too big to fail corporations and big tech destroy any semblance of freedom or privacy. What's the point being safe if you aren't free?

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
We live in a kind of Goldilocks zone, right before the potent combination of too big to fail corporations and big tech destroy any semblance of freedom or privacy. What's the point being safe if you aren't free?
What are you not free to do exactly?
How does your supposed lack of freedom translate to actual issues in your life?

pitawilson

kiwifarms.net
What are you not free to do exactly?
How does your supposed lack of freedom translate to actual issues in your life?
I'm not free to tell someone that cutting out their ovaries and mutilating their genitals doesn't make them a man. I'm not free to spread the protocols of the elders of zion or expose jews in any way. In fact, everything i do on there has to be through software like Tor because the government will trace it down.

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
I'm not free to tell someone that cutting out their ovaries and mutilating their genitals doesn't make them a man. I'm not free to spread the protocols of the elders of zion or expose jews in any way.
That's it? That's nothing.
Also, what actually happens when you do these things? Give me details.
Or have you never even tried and are just shaking in your boots over some vague threat you're not even sure is there?
Also also, what language do you use when saying these things? Because that matters a lot.

pitawilson

kiwifarms.net
That's it? That's nothing.
Also, what actually happens when you do these things? Give me details.
Or have you never even tried and are just shaking in your boots over some vague threat you're not even sure is there?
Also also, what language do you use when saying these things? Because that matters a lot.
If you blame the jews for anything or anger transgender people that's grounds for prison in my country. I can't get out easily either, i'm not fly listed and can't get a visa. I'll have to just take my chances in the back of a HGV like the migrants before it gets worse.

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
If you blame the jews for anything or anger transgender people that's grounds for prison in my country. I can't get out easily either, i'm not fly listed and can't get a visa. I'll have to just take my chances in the back of a HGV like the migrants before it gets worse.
This seems like you're exaggerating things quite a bit.
Also, I'll ask again, give me details.
What do you mean by "blame the Jews for anything or anger transgender people"?
In what way specifically?
Because this reads like when those intersectional types say that "minorities are being discriminated against all the time" but never bother to back up their claims.

pitawilson

kiwifarms.net
This seems like you're exaggerating things quite a bit.
Also, I'll ask again, give me details.
What do you mean by "blame the Jews for anything or anger transgender people"?
In what way specifically?
Because this reads like when those intersectional types say that "minorities are being discriminated against all the time" but never bother to back up their claims.
it's called hate speech laws and they are retarded. look up "antisemtism/transgender hate speech laws UK" and you can read as much about it as you want. it is dystopian,

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
it's called hate speech laws and they are retarded. look up "antisemtism/transgender hate speech laws UK" and you can read as much about it as you want. it is dystopian,
Ah, so you are exaggerating.
I live in the UK and I have no problems with these things.
The British law clearly states that you need to be cruel and humiliating and use demeaning and derogatory language.
Sure, people can report you for anything but most cases are dismissed.
You can say what you want to say without being a dick, trust me.
Opportunist internet influencers like Sargon will exaggerate things in order to make it seem like UK is this dystopian nightmare because that's how they make a living, don't listen to those assholes.

The fact that most people and institutions just cower in fear when these "oppressed" people say anything is bad but that doesn't have anything to do with the law, it's just conditioning.

nigger of the north

kiwifarms.net
I had a massive crisis of this halfway through my postgraduate. That career path was a non-starter for me, the lefty politics and woke shit having poisoned the well beyond no return (at least until it all collapses - beyond my working life.)

I'm escaping to Asia for a few years minimum, where the cash is better than what's available here in Bongland, the women are still feminine, and the politics are not at all woke. I figure the cancer still has at least a decade or two before it metastisises there (if it ever does.)

Sadly, Britbongistan is beyond salvation. Everything I love about this country is in the projector slides, and I don't see myself settling here. Not like this.