So, what do we do now? - our future

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a massive crisis of this halfway through my postgraduate. That career path was a non-starter for me, the lefty politics and woke shit having poisoned the well beyond no return (at least until it all collapses - beyond my working life.)

I'm escaping to Asia for a few years minimum, where the cash is better than what's available here in Bongland, the women are still feminine, and the politics are not at all woke. I figure the cancer still has at least a decade or two before it metastisises there (if it ever does.)

Sadly, Britbongistan is beyond salvation. Everything I love about this country is in the projector slides, and I don't see myself settling here. Not like this.
Anglo organs fetch a good price in Asia.

Sage In All Fields

πr8 of the $777Cs
kiwifarms.net
The only thing i need to ask is how do we get out of this situation.
Hope for global collapse as a result of climate change and various other problems that have been swept under the rug for the past hundred years, bad news is it's more than likely it'll take you with it. I think most zoomers feel this way.
1613490713305.png

pitawilson

Fuckin' Poison Ivy all over!
kiwifarms.net
Hope for global collapse as a result of climate change and various other problems that have been swept under the rug for the past hundred years, bad news is it's more than likely it'll take you with it. I think most zoomers feel this way.
View attachment 1924863
global warming is a hoax, i don't care for it. We'll either live in a beyond dystopian new world order, or just get gradually replaced by a new species created from superhuman CRISPR babies with implants and all that shit.

pitawilson

kiwifarms.net
The underclass should be removed. It's not a bad idea to create a super race.

We do have to colonise the solar system after all.
I don't like the idea. It's like curing cancer, sounds good morally but in reality it's opening pandora's box and playing god. There's always unforeseen consequences when humans try to go beyond what they are.

Sage In All Fields

πr8 of the $777Cs
kiwifarms.net
global warming is a hoax, i don't care for it. We'll either live in a beyond dystopian new world order, or just get gradually replaced by a new species created from superhuman CRISPR babies with implants and all that shit.
Bullshit doomer cope, you can't pump gigatons of shit into the atmosphere for almost 300 years without fucking up the ecosystem. What you want is to believe it's all hopeless so you're freed from all responsibility. Newsflash bucko, unchecked growth isn't a thing, society will collapse and you will have to figure out how to survive.

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't like the idea. It's like curing cancer, sounds good morally but in reality it's opening pandora's box and playing god. There's always unforeseen consequences when humans try to go beyond what they are.
I take it you are qualified to determine the limitations of the species?

Sage In All Fields

πr8 of the $777Cs
kiwifarms.net
Despite all of that, he never whined like you do and managed to live a fulfilling life.
You literally have everything you could ever need and so much more but you take all of that for granted and cry about not having more, despite not doing anything to get more.
Not inspite of but because of.
To quote Uncle Ted
34. Consider the hypothetical case of a man who can have anything he wants just by wishing for it. Such a man has power, but he will develop serious psychological problems. At first he will have a lot of fun, but by and by he will become acutely bored and demoralized. Eventually he may become clinically depressed. History shows that leisured aristocracies tend to become decadent. This is not true of fighting aristocracies that have to struggle to maintain their power. But leisured, secure aristocracies that have no need to exert themselves usually become bored, hedonistic and demoralized, even though they have power. This shows that power is not enough. One must have goals toward which to exercise one’s power.

35. Everyone has goals; if nothing else, to obtain the physical necessities of life: food, water and whatever clothing and shelter are made necessary by the climate. But the leisured aristocrat obtains these things without effort. Hence his boredom and demoralization.

pitawilson

kiwifarms.net
Bullshit doomer cope, you can't pump gigatons of shit into the atmosphere for almost 300 years without fucking up the ecosystem. What you want is to believe it's all hopeless so you're freed from all responsibility. Newsflash bucko, unchecked growth isn't a thing, society will collapse and you will have to figure out how to survive.
i'm yet to see real proof of that. Every piece of evidence i've seen claiming that the world is being roasted is flawed or has counter examples.

Sage In All Fields

πr8 of the $777Cs
kiwifarms.net
i'm yet to see real proof of that. Every piece of evidence i've seen claiming that the world is being roasted is flawed or has counter examples.
Simple science experiment to demonstrate what we're doing right now: Sit in a car, close the garage door then turn it on and see how long it takes for it to kill you.

Oglooger

One of few based™ oldfags
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have spent some years pondering this question, and it's not one i want to think about: my future. I don't have any degrees, that's not my concern. In case you aren't aware, here's a quick look at the world in 30 years (in fact, it's how it is now mostly): everyone carries tracking devices with them, everything is connected to the to the internet, eternally "vaccinated" from planned pandemics, you will have no liberty, freedom, privacy, and they'll be all kinds of emasculating chemicals in food and water. Schools will just be propaganda programming institutions. There's way worse coming, but i'm sure you're aware of it.

Now what my problem is, how do i avoid this shit? i sure as fuck don't want to live that way. I need get money while it's possible. Get out and live in a self sustainable bit of land i own. I've got no idea how to even start. Because i'm a zoomer my ability to learn is pretty shit. When it comes to language and mathematics i'm not that good, i could do it but whatever i do, whenever i do it, my brain always just focuses on this vision. During my last years in school i just gave up, i was too concerned about the state of the place. Too much trannies around. In a matter of years things went from relatively normal in my schools to complete clown world. Everyone around me is completely blue pilled, not in the slightest knowledgeable about the reality of the world they live in. I feel like i'm just wondering around a lost cause, it's just a big race to the top before those at the bottom are washed away. It's extremely hard for me to focus or dedicate myself to a task. I've considered just giving up and taking out some of the people behind this degradation but it wouldn't be strategically beneficial in any meaningful way. The only thing i need to ask is how do we get out of this situation. There's no future for me otherwise.
Bro, my best advice is to ride the tiger, take a skill and not worry about those you deem "blue pilled", worring about them will just bring more stress. start doing exercise, try lifting and get a hobby. you can make it bro, and I wish you the best.

Stormy Daniel's Lawyer

So it goes.
kiwifarms.net
First and foremost, you can't shoot your way out of anything. You're gonna run out of ammo quickly. Second, stop acting like a complete autist and stop listening to those voices in your head.

Trannies aren't the problem. They are a symptom of the cultural rot, ignore them.

I get it, you're looking around and seeing the world imploding around you. We all see that. However, throwing a temper tantum and melting down into a pool of autist drool will get you flagged in here..

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not free to tell someone that cutting out their ovaries and mutilating their genitals doesn't make them a man. I'm not free to spread the protocols of the elders of zion or expose jews in any way. In fact, everything i do on there has to be through software like Tor because the government will trace it down.
Have you considered that maybe your quality of life would improve immensely if you just stopped being a jew-hating transphobic bigot?

pitawilson

kiwifarms.net
Have you considered that maybe your quality of life would improve immensely if you just stopped being a jew-hating transphobic bigot?
faggot
I take it you are qualified to determine the limitations of the species?
I can't tell you what the limitations of humans are, but i know transforming ourselves into some new species will probably have disastrous consequences.