So, what do we do now? - our future

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

pitawilson

Fuckin' Poison Ivy all over!
kiwifarms.net
Do this and livestream it.
1980's was the peak of internet humour, never really liked the stuff out of the 2000's and anything past that is just shit tier. have a look through textfiles.com and you can already tell the median IQ of "internet" (if you could even call a bunch of BBS's linked together the internet) was a lot higher than it is today.

Meat Target

Your friendly neighborhood misanthrope
kiwifarms.net
Bro, my best advice is to ride the tiger, take a skill and not worry about those you deem "blue pilled", worring about them will just bring more stress. start doing exercise, try lifting and get a hobby. you can make it bro, and I wish you the best.
First and foremost, you can't shoot your way out of anything. You're gonna run out of ammo quickly. Second, stop acting like a complete autist and stop listening to those voices in your head.

Trannies aren't the problem. They are a symptom of the cultural rot, ignore them.

I get it, you're looking around and seeing the world imploding around you. We all see that. However, throwing a temper tantum and melting down into a pool of autist drool will get you flagged in here..
Also, don't be afraid to unplug for a while. When you tune out the hordes of dopamine-addicted morons, you realize a lot of this bullshit, at most, affects you very remotely.

I'm not saying bury your head in the sand and pretend Clown World doesn't exist, but it's perfectly okay to take a break. Living and being present in meatspace will give you a much better perspective on what does and does not matter. Plus, it will help you realize not everyone-indeed, the average normie- is not an NPC dipshit whose entire life revolves around sperging out on Twitter.

The vampires of Current Year survive on your time, money, clicks, attention, and indignation. Starve them of it.

Last edited:

pitawilson

kiwifarms.net
I assume you mean the 1990s? Were you alive in the 1980s?
I wasn't alive in the 90's let alone the 80's. Doesn't mean i don't know what it was like back then. I've read more files from that period than any other. When all you have to work with it words rather than boiling down situations and other bases for humour to an image like in current internet culture, it definitely makes people more creative and a lot more funny in my opinion.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
I wasn't alive in the 90's let alone the 80's. Doesn't mean i don't know what it was like back then. I've read more files from that period than any other. When all you have to work with it words rather than boiling down situations and other bases for humour to an image like in current internet culture, it definitely makes people more creative and a lot more funny in my opinion.
Rose-tinted glasses. Meme images require less effort to make than verbose, creative shitposts but they did not reduce the number of the latter. There’s just more of the former.

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can't help when you were born. I salute you for trying to learn. The process never ends.
But I was around during the 1980s. And the web didn't really get going until the mid-1990s.

Oglooger

One of few based™ oldfags
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's why i said
yeah and we barely have any archives of the humor at the time (at least that I know of).
Honestly early 2000's was the peak because you could get away with more shit, maybe.

pitawilson

kiwifarms.net
yeah and we barely have any archives of the humor at the time (at least that I know of).
Honestly early 2000's was the peak because you could get away with more shit, maybe.
Wrong. look up textfiles.com, plenty of archived files from the period. And you could get away with more shit in the BBS days than any other because of the decentralized system, you couldn't just scan the internet for shit like the feds can today.

Meat Target

Your friendly neighborhood misanthrope
kiwifarms.net
Rose-tinted glasses. Meme images require less effort to make than verbose, creative shitposts but they did not reduce the number of the latter. There’s just more of the former.
You can't help when you were born. I salute you for trying to learn. The process never ends.
But I was around during the 1980s. And the web didn't really get going until the mid-1990s.
1980s nostalgiawank is on par with (and often overlaps with) Star Wars and capeshit. Which is why I have recently included it in my wishlist for a latter-day Bonfire of the Vanities.

DJ Grelle

MONKE leader of GANG RETARD
kiwifarms.net
Get over yourself.
Like stop being such a sad cunt about shit you cant change and start w/ changing shit you can affect.
Daily exercise and go outside will fix 90% of ur depression
get a hobby or smth it doesnt need to be big you can just grow tomatoes from old tomato slices in jars in front of a south facing window.
Stop being a sad cunt and start being a sick cunt
If you think ZOG is going to kick your door down and shoot ur dog and flashbang ur baby for growing tomatoes then u should just kys because that would be a better use of your time

Sage In All Fields

πr8 of the $777Cs
kiwifarms.net
Wrong. look up textfiles.com, plenty of archived files from the period. And you could get away with more shit in the BBS days than any other because of the decentralized system, you couldn't just scan the internet for shit like the feds can today.
It was decentralized because people actually bothered to surf instead of sticking to leddit or whatever and calling it a day. If you don't like it buy a Cockbox and put up a linkpage.

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I miss from the old internet is Rotten.com, and the old flightsim and wargame sites.

Idiotron

The last sane person on Earth
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't alive in the 90's let alone the 80's.
Oh, so you're still a kid.
That explains everything.
Your life hasn't even started for real, you're still in the tutorial section, chill the fuck out.
Everything you think you know about the world is not only skewed but also purely theoretical.
When this COVID panic is over, go out, meet people and hang out with them IRL.
Get off the internet for a while, it will do you good.