So, what do we do now? - our future

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

TFT-A9

WHEE!
kiwifarms.net
Oh, so you're still a kid.
That explains everything.
Your life hasn't even started for real, you're still in the tutorial section, chill the fuck out.
Everything you think you know about the world is not only skewed but also purely theoretical.
When this COVID panic is over, go out, meet people and hang out with them IRL.
Get off the internet for a while, it will do you good.
God it blows my mind for some reason that there are people who are 18+ who weren't alive in the 90s.

pitawilson

Fuckin' Poison Ivy all over!
kiwifarms.net
Just think, in like 6-9 years a bunch of little turdburglers are going to be online without ever knowing about Flash.
more importantly they'll probably grow up thinking there's more than 2 genders

but damn i remember flash in the early 2010's, feels like yesterday. Everything i played back then has turned to shit or stopped existing, except old gen console games.

Heckler1

This is a good cat picture
kiwifarms.net

but damn i remember flash in the early 2010's, feels like yesterday. Everything i played back then has turned to shit or stopped existing, except old gen console games.
Did you play Thing Thing Arena back in the day?

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
We whine, find excuses to not better ourselves and then blame society for being shit and not have things magically go our way

1610757548589.jpg

pitawilson

kiwifarms.net
Did you play Thing Thing Arena back in the day?
Yes. Played all the madness stuff, sift heads, and a aggressively 2000's shooter involving Bush killing a bunch of terrorists.
We whine, find excuses to not better ourselves and then blame society for being shit and not have things magically go our way

View attachment 1925665
I don't blame society for me being a lazy old bastard, i do blame it for extreme amounts of retardation in the world however.

redcent

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus
kiwifarms.net
I'm not free to tell someone that cutting out their ovaries and mutilating their genitals doesn't make them a man. I'm not free to spread the protocols of the elders of zion or expose jews in any way. In fact, everything i do on there has to be through software like Tor because the government will trace it down.
There are legit people in this world who get raped by a pole until they bleed to death or starve to death in African shitholes because their government really is corrupt, but you boo hoo because you can't say some naughty shit online

It's tines like this that I think freeze peach is overrated.

Why don't you count your blessings that you don't live in China where you lose your kidneys for calling the government bad names. You have it good but you waste your life being miserable because you're dumb enough to listen to incel rhetoric.

pitawilson

kiwifarms.net
There are legit people in this world who get raped by a pole until they bleed to death or starve to death in African shitholes because their government really is corrupt, but you boo hoo because you can't say some naughty shit online

It's tines like this that I think freeze peach is overrated.

Why don't you count your blessings that you don't live in China where you lose your kidneys for calling the government bad names. You have it good but you waste your life being miserable because you're dumb enough to listen to incel rhetoric.
i haven't said anything close to incel shit. I was saying how bad it will be as much as what it's like now. Of course there's always someone who has it worse than i do.

Rich Evans Apologist

*effortposts behind u*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only way to beat the globalists is to continue eating nothing but chicken nuggets, all day every day, for years on years of your life. Don't listen to the people telling you to get a useful skill or gainful employment; they're just shills of (((them))) trying to convince you that society isn't about to fall into the dark ages as early as even tomorrow. But if you eat lots of nuggies, you will become the fat king of the wasteland.

No, I do not own any shares of Tyson Chicken.
Oh, so you're still a kid.
Seems to be a lot of young newfags lately thinking this place is their blog.

HOMO FOR LIFE

flaunting her autism like a title of nobility
kiwifarms.net
I have spent some years pondering this question, and it's not one i want to think about: my future. I don't have any degrees, that's not my concern. In case you aren't aware, here's a quick look at the world in 30 years (in fact, it's how it is now mostly): everyone carries tracking devices with them, everything is connected to the to the internet, eternally "vaccinated" from planned pandemics, you will have no liberty, freedom, privacy, and they'll be all kinds of emasculating chemicals in food and water. Schools will just be propaganda programming institutions. There's way worse coming, but i'm sure you're aware of it.

Now what my problem is, how do i avoid this shit? i sure as fuck don't want to live that way. I need get money while it's possible. Get out and live in a self sustainable bit of land i own. I've got no idea how to even start. Because i'm a zoomer my ability to learn is pretty shit. When it comes to language and mathematics i'm not that good, i could do it but whatever i do, whenever i do it, my brain always just focuses on this vision. During my last years in school i just gave up, i was too concerned about the state of the place. Too much trannies around. In a matter of years things went from relatively normal in my schools to complete clown world. Everyone around me is completely blue pilled, not in the slightest knowledgeable about the reality of the world they live in. I feel like i'm just wondering around a lost cause, it's just a big race to the top before those at the bottom are washed away. It's extremely hard for me to focus or dedicate myself to a task. I've considered just giving up and taking out some of the people behind this degradation but it wouldn't be strategically beneficial in any meaningful way. The only thing i need to ask is how do we get out of this situation. There's no future for me otherwise.
Get a life faggot.

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The 2010s was like 15 minutes ago. The "old gen" you speak of is new shit like the PS4.

pitawilson

kiwifarms.net
The only way to beat the globalists is to continue eating nothing but chicken nuggets, all day every day, for years on years of your life. Don't listen to the people telling you to get a useful skill or gainful employment; they're just shills of (((them))) trying to convince you that society isn't about to fall into the dark ages as early as even tomorrow. But if you eat lots of nuggies, you will become the fat king of the wasteland.

No, I do not own any shares of Tyson Chicken.

Seems to be a lot of young newfags lately thinking this place is their blog.
Good idea, i'll take it

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Smart kiwis here have gave the OP a ton of good advice. If he wishes to continue being an embarrassing doompill, it's his literal funeral.
I'm sure his lack of positive action in life will gain him the authentic hell on earth that he dreams about soon enough...