So what were witches and wizards supposed to do after graduating from Hogwarts exactly? - No, I will not watch the movies nor read the books

Penis Drager

THAT guy
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is the career path supposed to be for a wizard? They aren't exen supposed to let normal people know they exist so they could only provide goods and services to other wizards. They can't ALL just become instructors after they graduate. I guess there's some sort of super prison some of them work at or something? Do they all just become prison guards for the bad wizards?

KateHikes14

We can do this the easy way, or the hard way
kiwifarms.net
All of you discussing the bigot who shall not be nameds' works are really messing with my head 😑, does kiwifarms really tolerate such naked violence against trans people🤔 Pick up some real works by bipoc and queer authors 🙄
Do better 💅

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because they have magic and can get things done quicker without having pesky muggle duties, so they get the Twilight ending with lots of sex all the time, except for the people managing the schools so the students can get good enough at magic to get sex ever after. Additionally, they can use spells, charms and potions to make sex even better than muggle sex. The better you get at magic, the more you get to bang and the better the orgasms. This is what Hogwarts is all about.

inception_state

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its canon that wizards shit on the floor, so I'm pretty sure theres a job in vanishing turds off the street.

Thanks, I really didn't need to know that.

Screenshot_2021-04-08 Wizarding World on Twitter.png

Neigh

Glue factory enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
There are plenty of jobs. Clerical, plumbing, shopkeeping, agriculture, news reporters, bus drivers, doctors. The wizarding world has every problem the muggle world has. They just have magical solutions. Not every witch or wizard is proficient in every spell type. I'll take the puzzle pieces for being serious in my answer.
except banking. That's only for Jews goblins.

Thanks, I really didn't need to know that.

View attachment 2069290
Pajeet pajeet
in the street

Seminal Ointments Lain

There are no retards left in man.
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is the career path supposed to be for a wizard? They aren't exen supposed to let normal people know they exist so they could only provide goods and services to other wizards. They can't ALL just become instructors after they graduate. I guess there's some sort of super prison some of them work at or something? Do they all just become prison guards for the bad wizards?
It's a fantasy book for 12 year old girls.

The answer is a nice, quiet, vapid life where you same someone from a car accident once after 15 years of /doingliterallynothing/ but keeping correspondence with friends from school who are both much more interesting and better off than you and only include you because your head game was certainly magical but will never say that to your face.

Then you get to wink and be a smug british mong and some dork will think you're magical and your waste of a dumb bitch like will be validated for another 15 years.

Alt. You use magic spells to fuck with trans people and make them suicide.

Alt. You become Voldemort. I.e. have too much fun doing what any sensible real persobn would do with magic powers in the real world.