• ”Before I left I was working on a story about a fluffy pony who assassinates Kim Jong-Un.”

Social Justice WarriorsNow With Less Feminism Sperging

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Alan Pardew, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Peter Parker is a straight white male in a relationship with a straight white female, that's about as evil as it can get without them being Christians as a kicker and with his "pro-cop" stance that's salt in the wound.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Screenshot 2018-09-14 at 1.12.03 PM.png

I found this response amusing. According to @VilissaThompson, she yelled at said white disabled man because of "an inappropriate response to an email that was sent" (both by and to someone other than her). I'm not sure that seeing an email to someone else that has something in it you don't like really warrants an "I'm sorry this happened to you."

Screenshot 2018-09-14 at 1.13.14 PM.png

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Andrew Neiman

Andrew Neiman I'll cue you!

kiwifarms.net
  3. 1.png
    What does #DisabilityTooWhite even mean? Only white people have the privilege to be disabled?

I'm an adept tie-tyer by the age of 13. That's why schools need uniforms.

• Agree Agree x 11
    Positron

Positron Looks like Toad in "The Wind in the Willows"
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. That explains why they hate on the Raimi films so hard. Aunt May is obviously a Christian (says the Lord's Prayer before bed), and the place Peter goes after having done some horrid things in the third film is church (and all the intensely Christian imagery that follows, oh my).

• 🤔 Thunkful x 9
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Knife control now!

kiwifarms.net
  5. Don't tell me you've never heard of this "prominent leader" before.

Screenshot 2018-09-14 at 2.15.43 PM.png

Edit: Oh, this is rather good, too. Fuck you, Stephen Hawking, you white bastard!

Screenshot 2018-09-14 at 2.28.11 PM.png

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #25505 Andrew Neiman, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Andrew Neiman

Andrew Neiman I'll cue you!

kiwifarms.net
  6. It means even disabled minorities can be complete, utter cunts who should be laughed at.

• Agree Agree x 24
    AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  7. Clearly we need to solve this pressing issue. What is the most woke way to go about this. Do we go out and disable more POCs or do we find a way to cure these disabilities but only give out the cures to white folks?

• Winner Winner x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 7
    Burned Man

Burned Man Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin

kiwifarms.net
  8. Your hatred of deadly nuclear radiation is just Chernobylphobia. You know what else has radiation in it? MICROWAVES!

• Winner Winner x 8
    _01

_01 INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED

kiwifarms.net
  9. 7C2A4169-C76F-4AAD-AB2B-EAE2F4EEAB89.jpeg

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Seeing how it's a Canadian cartoon that tried to talk about Trump and voting, best part of it was an actual nerd telling them they can't vote since they're all Canucks, all before two old white guys calls them millennial and another character says they're all woke.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    c-no

c-no Dick Porker
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Lol it's a like a tiny Wanda Sykes that's incapable of being funny.

• Feels Feels x 3
    Ebonic Tutor

Ebonic Tutor A Good Boy that's Legal in EDH

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 6
    ChurchOfGodBear

ChurchOfGodBear He's just this guy, you know?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 4
    Deadwaste

Deadwaste GODDAMN SHIT BITCH

kiwifarms.net
  12. I used to have an old Crown Vic, and the annoying thing about it is when you'd come up behind someone at night, they'd suddenly slow down because they'd think you were a cop. If I'd known it sent spastics like this into conniptions, I'd have kept it.

Why does he have the Heil Hitler number on his shirt? And where's the 14?

• Winner Winner x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. DEAR GOD, IT'S ONE OF THOSE MINORITY GOBLINS
    All she needs is dyed hair, autism, and LGBTWTFBBQ flag and a Quaran and it will be the most diverse thing ever

• Agree Agree x 3
    Oglooger

Oglooger disgruntled
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. FB_IMG_1536976186540.jpg

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  15. If that's true then how did Barack Obama become President? Always playing the victim card.

Ghostapplesause

Ghostapplesause Faulty Hardcore Lurker

kiwifarms.net
  16. He was half white so it evened out.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Fruit has sugar, but it also has fiber and other nutrients. It also has far less sugar than soda does. 100g of watermelon has 28 calories, 7g of sugar, 1 g of fiber. 100 g soda has ~76 calories, 19g sugar, 0 fiber or nutrients. 100 g of watermelon will fill you up more, too.

I wanna know what this email said

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  18. All the white supremacists assumed he was a white guy with a tan.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Vilence in Movies n sexxx on TeeVee
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.