• “Brianna Wu, ... an expert in being harassed online, told me she "absolutely" has experienced the wrath of the MuskBros.“
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Social Justice WarriorsNow With Less Feminism Sperging

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Alan Pardew, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Where do people come up with this? Is it a competition to sound the most wokest?

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Wouldn't surprise me either way.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. And if a woman doesn't want to be saddled with the responsibility of raising a child due to her career or vocation, too fucking bad, bitch. You're going to be a mom because the community demands it. Better child-proof your house because you've got the kids this weekend.

Meanwhile, they want to praise the shit out of surrogates. Due to the fact that SJWs can't seem to stop at just praising, and demand you participate in a thing (see, e.g., "bake my faggot wedding cake"), it wouldn't be long before they start shaming women for not being a surrogate.

Jeez, it's like they want the Handmaid's Tale thing.

"If you want to post family photos, post someone else's and violate their privacy! Instead of posting your own cosplay, post someone else's and violate their copyright! If you're going to talk about how hard it is to find proper representation in media...uh...completely contradict your own point by posting pictures representing representation!

"And...uh...pay no attention to my white face as my user av. I didn't replace it with a proper Hispanic or black person's because I'm the usual exception to my own rules."

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Fun Fact Granny Smith

kiwifarms.net
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Or better idea, fucking neck yourself, racist.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  5. Wouldn't this qualify as digital black face? I was told that expressing myself through the positive representation of black folks is cultural appropriation for a little white gentleman like myself.

• Agree Agree x 9
    ForTheHoard

ForTheHoard Mocha Butt Fleshlight
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. This is redolent of the hippie-infused Second Wave Feminism of the 60s (e.g. Shulamith Firestone) and its techno upshots (Donna Haraway). I bet she thinks surrogacy is but a stepping stone towards outsourcing reproductive duties (read: growing babies in vats) because pregnancy is oppressive.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Positron

Positron #LearnToChoke
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Remember, literally anything you do will offend these nutcases so you shouldn't even bother trying to satisfy them, just tell them to fuck off.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  8. I think the incels just found their way into the oppression stack! Mother Theresa said something like "Being unloved is the worse kind of poverty", so now they can point to those mean ole' Staceys as oppressing them.

It's amazing the kind of conclusions that could be drawn from the sjw ideology. It goes to show how incoherent the whole privilege concept is.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. These are the same people who want to bring back segregation, call you racist for enjoying anything from another culture, hold non-white people to lower standards than whites, believe women should have to have sex with certain groups of people, defend treatment of women in third world shitholes, and have an almost Victorian sense of prudishness and female frailty at times. Any self-respecting sexist wants the Handmaids Tale turned into reality.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Sorry, but that word is accidentally perfect. Like, when the writing is so bad that whoever is responsible ought to be slapped.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Fun Fact Granny Smith

kiwifarms.net
  11. The joke's on them, as the minute there are functioning artificial wombs women become obsolete. Its all cloned eggs and sexbots until the end of time!

• Feels  x 4
    • Disagree  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    JohnDoe

JohnDoe Horny Hot Tub Hyena Hunk Huffs, "Be my Valentine?"

kiwifarms.net
  12. hi5vbIV.jpg

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 8
    samuraicrack

samuraicrack INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR

kiwifarms.net
  13. But hats an smirks are violence u guiz.

• Feels Feels x 10
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Are you:

- a huwite person that dates outside their "race"? You're a fetishist piece of racist shit.
    - a huwite person that dates other huwite people? You're a discriminatory racist piece of shit, and probably hang out with the exceptional Richard Spencer.
    - a huwite person that enjoys ethnic cuisine from other cultures? You're an appropriative, problematic, privileged racist.
    - a huwite person that enjoys old-fashioned 'Murican staples? You're a racist piece of shit, and probably think Trump's wall needs to be 10' higher.
    - a huwite person moving into a predominately Pee-Ohh-Sea area, because you can afford to live there? Racist, gentrifying, oppressive racist.
    - a huwite person that moves out of an area with a sudden influx of immigrants and rising crime? You fucking racist.
    - a huwite person? Why won't you just kill yourself, you fucking racist piece of shit.

I shit you not, that is straight up the way some of these chucklefucks think, and they have no qualms about it. The most bizarre part is that the vast majority of the exceptionals saying this kind of ludicrous shit are definitely "huwite" enough that they should be shutting the fuck up and letting some darkie talk, if they were going to follow their own idiot rules.

Except for all the boomer clowns that got trade certifications and are retiring in massive numbers, which leaves a ton of trades unpopulated by people with a pulse, let alone someone coherent and functional enough to actually do the job properly?

I mean sure, except for the huge lack of qualified tradespeople, yeah, it's totally not possible to get rich in the trades.
    There's going to be a ton of companies sold off, just like there's been for the last decade of so, because boomers are retiring.

Definitely ain't possible to be smarter than a wrench, and make some cash in a trade.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 7
    #28617 TerribleIdeas™, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2019 at 1:32 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Begone, thots, and make way for the glorious Homotopia.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  16. It's so funny to see people repeat stuff like that. You know who the wealthiest people are who I knew since childhood? The ones who went to vocational school. You know who are the people still living at home with 6 figures of debt and a minimum wage job? The ones who attended college.

Most trades are in short supply, because nobody is pushing people to get into them. You could take a 2 week PLC programming course and be instantly in high demand. At my job we've got a welder making 6 figures who works part time. He didn't get a degree.

Everyone is trying to be the next Zuckerburg, but we don't need a million facebooks.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. People don't become slaves to the system by opting out of student loans and other debts. Trades don't brainwash impressionable kids into becoming Marxists.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.