Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  1. Wait, do I have to pay black women to bathe now? What is this "self-care" and why do I have to pay people to do what they're supposed to be doing anyway?
  2. The complete works of Alexandre Dumas GO GO GO
  3. Literally who, and when did she become the only black woman in the world? (And again, why do I have to pay her to get her to bathe?)
  4. Well, for one, I benefit from privilege by being perpetually reminded that I have fewer rights and extra obligations due to my skin color.
  5. I'd been meaning to rewatch the Blade films. Maybe some Kevin Hart stuff, too.
  6. Oh, I don't have to read it, just download it?
  7. Wait. You want a Southern church to stop ignoring race? What?
  8. Done did. That was a strange request.
  9. That's a standard Win Friends and Influence People tactic, so you want me to manipulate them into thinking I'm brilliant? I mean, of course, when any of them would rather talk to me than demand I contribute to their take-a-bath fund.
  10. Well, the last time I tried to do business with a black hair salon, they threw me out...

Monsieur Guillotine

Too busy being a smart-aleck
kiwifarms.net

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Buy books by black authors. Read them.
Oh, I bet she'll be happy if I buy this one
51viHsPq79L.jpg

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do people fall for this white guilt stuff so easily? If people learned history better, they would realize every race and ethnic group has done something bad because it’s part of being human. Also, stop feeling guilty about what your ancestors did hundreds of years ago. You are responsible for your own actions and no one else’s.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some hag who accused this wonderful Lithuanian clothing brand of white supremacy because they almost only used their own photos up until recently and all of their models were white (which is only natural considering that Lithuania is about 98% white) actually recommended this book:
ljkll.png
In other words, it's a book for woke white guilt idiots.
Found this thing on twitter and didn't know where else to put it. Serenity "Gay Auntie" Dee.

yya8yvF.png

QP7X5Zh.jpg
Is this what Miss Piggy would look like if she were human and a fat troon?

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some hag who accused this wonderful Lithuanian clothing brand of white supremacy because they almost only used their own photos up until recently and all of their models were white (which is only natural considering that Lithuania is about 98% white) actually recommended this book:
View attachment 674670 In other words, it's a book for woke white guilt idiots.
How did she misspell racism twice when it's clearly the only thing she ever thinks about?

scathefire

not "scat the fire"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 2.15.30 PM.png

I just don't understand this obsession with blaming everybody collectively for some people's actions, especially from centuries ago. You aren't responsible for what everyone else does, you only have control over yourself.
Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 2.16.53 PM.png

If you don't obsess over what race someone is, you're racist.
Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 2.17.30 PM.png

"You need to learn to see racial difference as just that- difference- without attaching "good" or "bad" to that difference."
That's literally what people mean when they talk about "color blindness", but go off I guess.

Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 2.20.32 PM.png

"Womxn"
????
Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 2.21.24 PM.png

"Woxen"
??????????
Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 2.24.19 PM.png

All these real problems in the world, and you choose to complain about memes.
Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 2.25.32 PM.png

This whole thing is just you assuming the absolute worst in other people. You jump straight from "Oh, this person is white/mixed race" to "They must hate and look down on other cultures!"
Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 2.30.55 PM.png

I'm impressed she managed to bring up Orange Man Bad only once.

JohnDoe

Beach bodies take work, you MAY wanna start now!
kiwifarms.net
This whole thing is just you assuming the absolute worst in other people. You jump straight from "Oh, this person is white/mixed race" to "They must hate and look down on other cultures!"

I don't know how a normal person could read this and not immediately redpill, if not commit to the auspices of white supremacy.

scathefire

not "scat the fire"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how a normal person could read this and not immediately redpill, if not commit to the auspices of white supremacy.
If/when that happens for someone, it's not as if people like her take any responsibility. It's simply white fragility and anger manifesting itself in order to maintain white supremacy over colored people. The whole thing is sort of genius honestly, the narrative is carefully constructed to avoid taking responsibility for literally any negative consequences, ever.