Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 761390View attachment 761389

I think this might be the dumbest thing she’s ever posted.
*elects man into office*
"Why is this MAN making all the decisions for me, his constituent?!‽"
To get back on topic... ahem...

How many are seeing people in their social media feed saying "If you believe [insert opinion here] then just unfriend me now!"

Like, I'm torn between realizing their judgement of me is puddle deep, but also not wanting to give them the satisfaction of doing their dirty work for them.
So fucking many. Paired with "this is not the time for civility" and a lot of rted bad takes, it makes it seriously tempting to not just unfriend them but that would give them a lot of undue satisfaction.
What is even the point of worrying about whether one of your friends is for or opposed to something as you? Imagine if people acted this way about something inane like cat vs dog people.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fat Pikachu said:
So fucking many. Paired with "this is not the time for civility" and a lot of rted bad takes, it makes it seriously tempting to not just unfriend them but that would give them a lot of undue satisfaction.
What is even the point of worrying about whether one of your friends is for or opposed to something as you? Imagine if people acted this way about something inane like cat vs dog people.
It's madly egotistical to presume that you can vet everyone else's belief system. I don't see them coming to me asking for my approval on any given opinion.

Is anyone else kind of disturbed by the amount of women on social media calling fetuses "parasites" and "tumors"? I'm pro choice but Jesus.
It's language of convenience, no different than a tranzy saying they have a "girl penis". Changing language helps them avoid unpleasant facts, like the fact that not everyone interprets their situation the way they do.

P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
To get back on topic... ahem...

How many are seeing people in their social media feed saying "If you believe [insert opinion here] then just unfriend me now!"

Like, I'm torn between realizing their judgement of me is puddle deep, but also not wanting to give them the satisfaction of doing their dirty work for them.
Found some sick content for you bro 👌
This is about one of 15 on my tl *sigh*
img removed over hosting concerns-twitter screenshot

Last edited by a moderator:

Vorhtbame

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Yes, I know you introduced me to my significant other, never asked me to pay back loans, babysat my kids when I was too sick to stand, and listened to me when I was crying about things that I now realize didn't matter...but if you don't agree with me on [insert irrelevant opinion here], then none of that matters to me."

It's too familiar a song these days. Maybe we need to be less free with the word "friend".

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
No slap fight, but just to put some medical context in - The anatomy scans that pick up many serious later defects are done at 20 weeks. Downs etc is usually picked up in the 13 week screening. We are starting to have more widespread genetic testing (NIPT) now but that’s not feasible until 10-11 weeks as you need foetal DNA to reach a certain concentration in the maternal blood.
So the twenty week scan picks up a lot of the serious, incompatible with life stuff. You can’t do it much earlier because you need to be able to see certain structures at certain sizes. Many scans done at 18-19 weeks need to be redone so you can get a better look.
The people who have abortions at this point are not in general the ‘Ive changed my mind’ ones - usually abortion at this point is because of really serious issues that would not get picked up before that.

You need a bit of a buffer to investigate (second scan, other physical and possible genetic tests) and counsel the couple involved. Almost nobody (I’ve never seen it, let’s put it that way) at this point wants an abortion - these are people who really want the baby and are devastated by bad news. At that point you usually need to actually go through labour as well - it’s a really unpleasant thing to go through, no one is doing it lightly.

So 20-22 is a spot too early - 24 as in the uk is more sensible medically. But we are talking a couple of percent of abortions are done then or after anyway. Most are much earlier
I'm going with ~20-22 based on what I'm told by a nurse, and discussions with health care professionals about pregnancies I've been associated with, but nonetheless, we're in the same range, and looking at the same sorts of validation for the careful use of abortion.

Also, Dan Arel is still an ass.
IMG_20190516_184527.png

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
According to the far right, "centrism" is also emboldening you guys to commit mass murder against the unborn. So, who's correct?

If you both are right then I'm looking forward to the brutal moderate dictatorship where (simultaneously) brown people are genocided, whites are bred out of existence, women are property, and aborting your baby is more socially acceptable than having the baby.

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
*elects man into office*
"Why is this MAN making all the decisions for me, his constituent?!‽"

I have moved a little to the right since the last big election and I have learned my lesson from the fallout of 2016. I say nothing about my views except in small groups of friends I know either agree or are sympathetic to right of center takes. Accordingly, a lot of people look at my age and other demographic info and assume I agree with their lefty opinions, and spout at me like I'm a fellow traveler. I have been wondering how many people are like me these days, quietly putting up with the nonsense to their faces, and voting the other way behind the curtain.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
According to the far right, "centrism" is also emboldening you guys to commit mass murder against the unborn. So, who's correct?

If you both are right then I'm looking forward to the brutal moderate dictatorship where (simultaneously) brown people are genocided, whites are bred out of existence, women are property, and aborting your baby is more socially acceptable than having the baby.
Don't look at me, I'm apparently centrist scum.

P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
I have moved a little to the right since the last big election and I have learned my lesson from the fallout of 2016. I say nothing about my views except in small groups of friends I know either agree or are sympathetic to right of center takes. Accordingly, a lot of people look at my age and other demographic info and assume I agree with their lefty opinions, and spout at me like I'm a fellow traveler. I have been wondering how many people are like me these days, quietly putting up with the nonsense to their faces, and voting the other way behind the curtain.
It's not a loss. I wouldn't want to be friends with these people either:
img removed over hosting concerns-twitter screenshot of a woman comparing a baby to tapeworms

Last edited by a moderator:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino