Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
It's inevitable Roe V Wade gets re-litigated before the Supreme Court; the question though has always been when it will happen and whether or not the conservatives will have the balls (especially now that they've reclaimed a majority) to go through with nuking abortion rights.

It's still unclear on a lot of ways if the current conservative majority has the will to do what would be an insanely unpolarizing move. Roberts in particular given the PR nightmare he suffered dismantling the Voting Rights Act and the Citizens United decision.

It's one of the reasons why conservatives have settled for going after states individually to get rid of abortion on the state level, one piece at a time instead of pinning everything on one big case. Less blowback that way and there is an element of wack-a-mole where if the left overturn anti-abortion laws in one state, two more pop up with similar laws.

The lunatic left have pushed the narrative that ANYONE protesting against the asshole in charge of Communist Venezuela is the minority, and basically members of the wealthy elite at that. And that 99% of the country "LOVE" their commie dictator overlord and that it's only a bunch of corrupt rich bastards unhappy that they are being taxed and taxed HARD so poor people can live the sweet life that they were "denied" before Chavez came along
They can't do it state-by-state if it's considered a constitutional right. Even if SCOTUS overturns *Roe*, it'll still be state-by-state unless SCOTUS does something truly exceptional like claim that a fetus has a constitutional right not to be aborted.

The true believers want abortion to be overturned, but I wonder about greedier anti-abortion leaders and mainstream Republicans. Outlaw abortion and Republicans might start losing socially conservative/fiscally liberal Christian voters who only vote Republican because of abortion.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
SJWs: minorities need more characters who look like them in order to feel included in a story
Translation: i believe anyone who isn't straight white male and christian is incapable of empathy
I disagree. I can understand that minorities were tired of having to emphasize with straight white guys while their own unique struggles got pushed aside in the past.

Straight white men weren't expected to emphasize with minorities.

Now however there are plenty of movies/media with minorities.

AngeloTheWizard

Bringer of amusing Let's Sperg threads
kiwifarms.net
Jesus. More like

"I want ti see gay characters exist so subtly because the majority of LGTB people don't define themselves by their sexuality and would like to see characters that actually have developed and interesting storylines."

Not every gay character has to be a will and grace spinoff, ffs
Avery Brooks had a great response to a fan asking him if it felt important to be the first black Star Trek captain, and he said (paraphrased) "Well it was cool being captain, but it didn't feel important being black or whatever. You can't play a color! What do you have to work with? You can't play 'black'! You can only play a person!" Same thing with writing. You can't write a black character, you can't write a gay character, because if that's what you set out to write you have already decided the most important part of their existence-and where do you go from there?

Trying to write a gay character requires actually knowing how relationships function, because you need to know how and why people connect, and the day one of these SJW morons figures out how a healthy relationship is supposed to work is the day the bombs drop and we all die.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Avery Brooks had a great response to a fan asking him if it felt important to be the first black Star Trek captain, and he said (paraphrased) "Well it was cool being captain, but it didn't feel important being black or whatever. You can't play a color! What do you have to work with? You can't play 'black'! You can only play a person!" Same thing with writing. You can't write a black character, you can't write a gay character, because if that's what you set out to write you have already decided the most important part of their existence-and where do you go from there?
It's a fundamental aspect of the universe of Star Trek that society has completely moved on beyond such things, so the fact that a captain was black wouldn't even be noticed much less affect that person because it would simply be the norm. If you asked the actual captain that question he would wonder if you'd stepped straight from a time warp from some primitive timeline.

CheezzyMach

Totally Narly Swan Duuude
kiwifarms.net
Nor would they understand that it is arrogant, entitled attitudes like this which is why a majority of even American millennial women (54%) do NOT identify as "feminists." When you have lost a majority of your core constituency with your toxic behavior, you need to reevaluate what the fuck you're doing.
It's almost like most women don't hate men and even like being able to get laid so they don't want to attach themselves to a label that's quickly coming to mean "arrogant,entitled and psychotic man hating harpy" thanks to a bunch of future cat ladies.

Last edited:

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
It's almost like most women don't hate men and even like being able to get laid so they don't want to attach themselves to a label that's quickly coming to mean "arrogant,entitled and psychotic man hating harpy".
if some normie says they're a feminist I'll assume they mean the normal kind (hell, I'm the normal kind when it comes to it) and not the Tumblr time. Don't let too much time in the depths of the internet blind you to the fact that most people are still relatively normal.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck avocados and their tasteless, slimy texture, this is one more reason to hate them.
Holy shit, you hate avocados, too? I thought I was the only person on the planet who thinks they’re fucking vile
I hate avocados too, BUT

Only when they're ripe/overripe. I like them a little on the green side because then they actually have flavor.
But now hipsters have ruined them for me :(

Also, liberals not being able to understand conservatives reminds me of something something evil cannot comprehend good.

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
Also, liberals not being able to understand conservatives reminds me of something something evil cannot comprehend good.
King James Bible said:
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. -- John 1:5
Huh, that's interesting... I know the Haidt study that you're talking about. Life isn't as simple as good vs. evil but that's a disturbing juxtaposition.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Eh, the episode didn't make a big deal out of it or anything, so I don't see any problem with it.

Translation: I don't think gay people are allowed to be anything but campy stereotypes and that makes me a progressive.
There needs to be some kind of Homo's Law where as a series continues to last past its expire-by date (seriously fucking Arthur is still on?), the chance of introducing buttsecks for no reason at all approaches 100%.

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
if some normie says they're a feminist I'll assume they mean the normal kind (hell, I'm the normal kind when it comes to it) and not the Tumblr time. Don't let too much time in the depths of the internet blind you to the fact that most people are still relatively normal.
After nearly a decade of actively dealing with feminists, I assume that very few people understand that the feminist movement has been entirely taken over by political activists that want power, and that know the only way to retain that power is to keep moving the goalposts, so the struggle is never over. Sadly, I can count on my hands the number of feminists I've met that cling to the actual definition as relevant to their outlook, and can't even begin to count the simpletons that think it "just means equality", or don't understand that the ACTUAL definition implies that it is solely concerned with addressing women's issues.

That said, Judith Butler (of all people) is very clear that she understands the latter, and has publicly stated she gives no consideration to anything affecting men, so I can definitely respect that she has a goal in mind, even if I think Performativity is a load of crap, when applied to gender-stereotypical behaviour.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino