Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net

I swear to christ, these people keep getting dumber and dumber. Telling women to not risk FAS is not "policing their bodies", it's preventing them from intentionally making their child special needs. Furthermore, men aren't being "absolved" of fuck all, when I can name -

- were victims of a crime,
- weren't the actual fathers,
- where sperm was stolen,
- where IVF was done to circumvent legal discrimination and a waiver was signed, and he was STILL forced to pay.

Fuck directly off, you demented harridan.

Last edited:

tumblrkek

never gonna make it
kiwifarms.net
Reposting what I mentionned in another thread because I have a very good recent exemple that disproves this exc*ptional post coming from yet another fag with an anime twitter avatar.

Here's Ladiva, a character from the popular Granblue franchise. She's canonically a ftm tranny. She was announced as a new character in their upcoming fighting game over dozens of other more popular, less obscure characters (because shes a good fit for a grappler character, I'd guess).
Despite her appearance being played as a joke based on the "okama" archetype (the funny drag queen trope basically) half the time, the devs managed to present her in a pretty respectful way. To give you an idea she's a former orphan helping children, sometime portrayed as giving wholesome advice to others. At some point an alchemist offered to turn her into an actual girl, but she refused, explaining that her body is still a treasure her parents gave to her.

So on one side the troons are happy about it, obviously

And on the other, the rest of the audience doesn't feel alienated or insulted because it's still a pretty good character, there's more going on about her than being a tranny. Even on 4chan in the depths of /v/, people tend like her, it's crazy

All that to say that you can even go as far as making a very obvious troon character without being a fucking embarassment and aggressively shoving it down peoples throats, and that if it's well done, none will mind.

Hog On Ice

kiwifarms.net
Is a Pajeet mixing weeabo and koreaboo? Or have we found the world's first wannabe Hindu?
Nah, we’ve had that already, and he’s also a troon.

His social media and web presence seem to be gone now so perhaps he’s dropped the act.

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 759638
His social media and web presence seem to be gone now so perhaps he’s dropped the act.
Lmao his troon sevenhead is so huge they put his Indian dot an inch from his nose.

Last edited:

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
Kids deserve to be raised by people who want to, and can, look after them right. No kid deserves to be born into a situation where they’re not wanted. There are also seven fucking billion of us on the planet. We aren’t an endangered species.

No one should be forced to carry a baby if they don’t want to. Any more than someone should be forced to donate an organ.

The law as it stands in the uk right now is fine. Most abortions are early - the tiny proportion that are late are almost all pretty sad cases where serious abnormalities are discovered late. The anomaly scan is about twenty weeks in the UK and that where many serious issues are found. If something is picked up then, you need a buffer of time to investigate, confirm and to counsel the couple. The 24 week limit in the UK is sensible - The proportion that are even that late is small and almost all are much wanted babies that won’t make it.

That limited need to abort late in very specific circumstances (ie serious medical need) needs to be kept, because cases like this happen:

and we need a way of dealing with them where doctors aren’t afraid of being in breach of the law to save the woman’s life. In that case there was no way of saving the baby and only an immediate abortion would have saved the mother. Bad shit happens - pregnancy is risky. We need legal mechanisms to cope with those cases.

Abortion is a necessary evil. Yes, it’s a life and that’s not trivial, but the right of the woman to bodily autonomy trumps the rights of the foetus.

As for all the dumb bitch keep your legs shut crap - Responsibility for conception lies with both partners (cases of force/coercion aside) people aren’t perfect, accidents happen. No contraception is 100%. People will keep having sex, nothing in history has stopped that.

The sex strike stuff is stupid. Talk about this like adults, rather than emotionally blackmailing your partner.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Kids deserve to be raised by people who want to, and can, look after them right. No kid deserves to be born into a situation where they’re not wanted. There are also seven fucking billion of us on the planet. We aren’t an endangered species.

No one should be forced to carry a baby if they don’t want to. Any more than someone should be forced to donate an organ.

The law as it stands in the uk right now is fine. Most abortions are early - the tiny proportion that are late are almost all pretty sad cases where serious abnormalities are discovered late. The anomaly scan is about twenty weeks in the UK and that where many serious issues are found. If something is picked up then, you need a buffer of time to investigate, confirm and to counsel the couple. The 24 week limit in the UK is sensible - The proportion that are even that late is small and almost all are much wanted babies that won’t make it.

That limited need to abort late in very specific circumstances (ie serious medical need) needs to be kept, because cases like this happen:

and we need a way of dealing with them where doctors aren’t afraid of being in breach of the law to save the woman’s life. In that case there was no way of saving the baby and only an immediate abortion would have saved the mother. Bad shit happens - pregnancy is risky. We need legal mechanisms to cope with those cases.

Abortion is a necessary evil. Yes, it’s a life and that’s not trivial, but the right of the woman to bodily autonomy trumps the rights of the foetus.

As for all the dumb bitch keep your legs shut crap - Responsibility for conception lies with both partners (cases of force/coercion aside) people aren’t perfect, accidents happen. No contraception is 100%. People will keep having sex, nothing in history has stopped that.

The sex strike stuff is stupid. Talk about this like adults, rather than emotionally blackmailing your partner.
Agreed. Dumping the responsibility of a child on someone is not going to magically turn them into responsible adults. They are going to neglect the precious little coat-hanger dodger.
We already have a significant problem of too many unfit parents overburdening the system. No need to add to it.

No kid deserves to be killed before they even get a chance to try succeeding in the world. If we need to allow late abortions for very specific circumstances, make the laws reflect that. I don't buy it when that gets trotted out to defend a law that says "Yeah you can abort the baby after it's born".

It's a deep complex moral argument and trying to just dismiss it away with "We aren't endangered" is ridiculous. Can I use that to defend a mass murder spree? "Oh your honor, have you seen how many fucking people there are? Chill out."

We're not dumping the responsibility on them any more than we dump the responsibility of dealing with a needy emotional wreck of a pubescent teenager on parents when their kids personalities go through big changes. "Oh man, I wanted a baby, but I don't want this whiny emo kid. Well kids deserve to live in situations where they're wanted, this one's not wanted, abortion time I guess". That's patently ridiculous isn't it?

You're making the fundamental assumption that your particular arbitrary rule about when a lump of cells becomes an important precious human is objective or even based on reasonable evidence. It's not completely objective, and it's not beyond reproach.

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
No kid deserves to be killed before they even get a chance to try succeeding in the world. If we need to allow late abortions for very specific circumstances, make the laws reflect that.
Yeah, that's why I have a little bit of a problem with "the kid won't grow up in a healthy way therefore it'd be better if it didn't live". It's not very logical but I'm not really sure what opinion to have on the issue of unwanted children, as I see glaring issues with all sides involved

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 759638

Ever notice how their descriptions fail to really tell you anything about them? Just a series of non-committal statements.

Emperor Julian
Deist non-trans Male presenting. A guy with a dong.
Pronouns him/his. Activist for human rights, anti-theft, anti-murder.
Pro-woman, pro-LGBT, pro-being nice to people and anti being bad.

If only they had some personality traits to write down.

Weppers

kiwifarms.net
No kid deserves to be killed before they even get a chance to try succeeding in the world. If we need to allow late abortions for very specific circumstances, make the laws reflect that. I don't buy it when that gets trotted out to defend a law that says "Yeah you can abort the baby after it's born".

It's a deep complex moral argument and trying to just dismiss it away with "We aren't endangered" is ridiculous. Can I use that to defend a mass murder spree? "Oh your honor, have you seen how many fucking people there are? Chill out."

We're not dumping the responsibility on them any more than we dump the responsibility of dealing with a needy emotional wreck of a pubescent teenager on parents when their kids personalities go through big changes. "Oh man, I wanted a baby, but I don't want this whiny emo kid. Well kids deserve to live in situations where they're wanted, this one's not wanted, abortion time I guess". That's patently ridiculous isn't it?

You're making the fundamental assumption that your particular arbitrary rule about when a lump of cells becomes an important precious human is objective or even based on reasonable evidence. It's not completely objective, and it's not beyond reproach.
You can easily keep running in that direction until every emission of sperm into anything except a fertile uterus is considered an illegal waste of potential human life. A lot of people genuinely held that position. It was why we made such a fuss about masturbation for such a long time. The possibility of creating a new human is something that is foregone or prevented constantly. Treating every potential human life like an inevitable human life is just reductive bullshit. Fuck you, a zygote or an embryo is not a kid.

You can easily keep running in that direction until every emission of sperm into anything except a fertile uterus is considered an illegal waste of potential human life. A lot of people genuinely held that position. It was why we made such a fuss about masturbation for such a long time. The possibility of creating a new human is something that is foregone or prevented constantly. Treating every potential human life like an inevitable human life is just reductive bullshit. Fuck you, a zygote or an embryo is not a kid.
Treating every human as a lump of cells until we can just kill whoever we want would also be bad, if we keep running to the other extreme. Good thing we aren't exceptional robots who have to take everything to the utmost extreme. Fuck you too I guess, that was kind of uncalled for, you dickface.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 759573

I swear to christ, these people keep getting dumber and dumber. Telling women to not risk FAS is not "policing their bodies", it's preventing them from intentionally making their child special needs. Furthermore, men aren't being "absolved" of fuck all, when I can name -

- were victims of a crime,
- weren't the actual fathers,
- where sperm was stolen,
- where IVF was done to circumvent legal discrimination and a waiver was signed, and he was STILL forced to pay.

Fuck directly off, you demented harridan.
"Build parks and libraries next to bars."

Awesome. So now instead of getting abrasions on my drunk ass from going down the slide naked, I can skid on down with a copy of Pride and Prejudice protecting my cheeks. You likin' that teabag, Ms. Bennet?

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net

Shitty parents don't abort difficult children. They neglect and abandon them. That is dodging responsibility. If they were even capable of assuming it to begin with.
If they stood half a chance at a decent life we wouldn't be making the argument.

There are people out there who absolutely should not have kids. Some of them are self aware enough to recognize that. Leave sleeping dogs lie, or take on a bazillion foster kids that you insist people have for no other reason than your own subjective view.

Heads up, btw. Those foster kids all have pretty significant attachment issues. BPD is exceedingly common. Enjoy not aborting those teenagers when these problems begin in earnest.

Shitty parents don't abort difficult children. They neglect and abandon them. That is dodging responsibility. If they were even capable of assuming it to begin with.
If they stood half a chance at a decent life we wouldn't be making the argument.

There are people out there who absolutely should not have kids. Some of them are self aware enough to recognize that. Leave sleeping dogs lie, or take on a bazillion foster kids that you insist people have for no other reason than your own subjective view.

Heads up, btw. Those foster kids all have pretty significant attachment issues. BPD is exceedingly common. Enjoy not aborting those teenagers when these problems begin in earnest.
Wouldn't the more straightforward solution be to just kill the foster kids then?

EDIT: Also, I thought abortion wasn't used as birth control anyway, that's just a myth. So why would there be a sudden influx of foster kids? Wouldn't we just be short a few rape babies and some weird exceptional deformed ones that only last a week?

Also, why are you assuming I'm against abortion? I'm actually not, I'm just against the bad lazy arguments that get made in its favor every time someone wants to discuss it. Because those bad lazy arguments lead to things like actual for real laws where a baby can be aborted after its born. And I think we can mostly agree, once the damn thing is born its a human baby, not a fetus.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino