Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

TheGreatCitracett

Pretty Effin' Awesome Dude-Oh
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of surprised channers aren't shitposting en mass on pro-choice tweets with a pic of a coat hanger with the caption: "This is for you"

I wonder how long it would take for twitter to ban mention of coat hangers?
I saw a bunch of incel-y types yesterday talking about trying to hijack #keepfamiliestogether for the purpose of shaming "baby-murdering femoids" but no clue if they'll actually get any traction with it.

Super Color Up

Oh doujin?
kiwifarms.net
Abolish as in make illegal? Hahaha good luck with that you dumbfuck...
"...The idea of family as forms of labor"
Wha- you... What?
This is just laying the groundwork for using birth and pregnancy as a way to leach off of help providers, because this sure smacks of projection with the way they're phrasing family and offspring as a parasite.

But lemme guess, the capitalism portion of this "feminist theory" only applies to them when it's helping them, otherwise, burn it down, right?

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Men should threaten to withhold access to their bank accounts until family courts stop favoring women. Then we'll see some real tears.
They don't have enough jail cells for the men they'll arrest for that, but I bet they'd put the ones already in the hooscow to work building new ones.

But muh it's LITERALLY a FOREIGN BODY who TAKES RESOURCES from the HOST!!!
Using this framework you could label literally anything a parasite, up to and including a person reaching into the fridge for a snack.
I see you've had a commie relative stop by and mooch, too.

welcometotherock

Chanticleer Hegemony
kiwifarms.net
On some level, I can vaguely understand what she means. By all accounts, the nuclear family is a model fundamentally designed to split off large clusters of people into smaller, easier to manage groups whilst also providing an incentive to those in order to take part. Marriage = simpler paperwork and tax breaks, having kids = claiming dependents and blah blah blah. On that note, the nuclear family model fails to take into consideration other types of social units. What if you're someone who lives in the same house as his parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, and cousins? What if you live in a rental house with your friends? What if you're a single parent? I think you get where I'm going with this.

HOWEVER... what this brainlet fails to take into consideration is the fact that the traditional family model has literally been on the decline since the 1970s, but capitalism is still fucking here. More to the point, I'd argue that the definition of "family" is starting to become WAY more fluid now, than it was back then. Do you think a show like Full House, whose premise literally revolved around three single men trying to raise three girls, would ever fly during the height of the nuclear family in the 60s/70s? I think not. How the fuck is abolishing a concept, which is starting to become more and more fluid by the day, going to abolish an economic system that's literally been here since the 1700s?

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
According to the far right, "centrism" is also emboldening you guys to commit mass murder against the unborn. So, who's correct?

If you both are right then I'm looking forward to the brutal moderate dictatorship where (simultaneously) brown people are genocided, whites are bred out of existence, women are property, and aborting your baby is more socially acceptable than having the baby.
According to the internet, anyone left of Mussolini is a commie and anyone right of Stalin is a Nazi. So 95% of the world is full of commienazis.
But muh it's LITERALLY a FOREIGN BODY who TAKES RESOURCES from the HOST!!!
Using this framework you could label literally anything a parasite, up to and including a person reaching into the fridge for a snack.
I don’t give a fuck what your take on abortion is, anyone who tries to steal snacks from my fridge is getting fucking aborted

Last edited:

DanteAlighieri

Anti authoritarian asshole asshole
kiwifarms.net
On some level, I can vaguely understand what she means. By all accounts, the nuclear family is a model fundamentally designed to split off large clusters of people into smaller, easier to manage groups whilst also providing an incentive to those in order to take part. Marriage = simpler paperwork and tax breaks, having kids = claiming dependents and blah blah blah. On that note, the nuclear family model fails to take into consideration other types of social units. What if you're someone who lives in the same house as his parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, and cousins? What if you live in a rental house with your friends? What if you're a single parent? I think you get where I'm going with this.

HOWEVER... what this brainlet fails to take into consideration is the fact that the traditional family model has literally been on the decline since the 1970s, but capitalism is still fucking here. More to the point, I'd argue that the definition of "family" is starting to become WAY more fluid now, than it was back then. Do you think a show like Full House, whose premise literally revolved around three single men trying to raise three girls, would ever fly during the height of the nuclear family in the 60s/70s? I think not. How the fuck is abolishing a concept, which is starting to become more and more fluid by the day, going to abolish an economic system that's literally been here since the 1700s?
The anti-family people are the useful idiots for the elites that see nuclear family as a threat to centralization of power. Family involves trust and love and hope, gives people something to fight for and rely on, and is the closest socialization group and is just one step above the individual. Get rid of the family and you'll have generations of lost individuals with no purpose or foundation.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
The anti-family people are the useful idiots for the elites that see nuclear family as a threat to centralization of power. Family involves trust and love and hope, gives people something to fight for and rely on, and is the closest socialization group and is just one step above the individual. Get rid of the family and you'll have generations of lost individuals with no purpose or foundation.
There’s definitely a middle ground here. You need some sort of “family” unit around you to trust and love and hope and all that, but it can take many forms besides the whole heterosexual couple with 2.3 kids nuclear family meme. It can involve extended family, gay couples, or even close friends imo

welcometotherock

Chanticleer Hegemony
kiwifarms.net
Not to disparage the idea of families providing a beacon of hope in an otherwise nihilistic world, but all of that doesn't apply if you grew up in a dysfunctional household. Just saying.

There’s definitely a middle ground here. You need some sort of “family” unit around you to trust and love and hope and all that, but it can take many forms besides the whole heterosexual couple with 2.3 kids nuclear family meme. It can involve extended family, gay couples, or even close friends imo
Bingo. That's what I meant earlier with the definition of family becoming more fluid.

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
Evolutionarily and in primitive societies, I'm fairly sure that the "family unit" consisted of your extended family (parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins) living in close proximity and helping each other. The nuclear family works and can function as a stable building block of society, but it's not the end-all be-all.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
True, but eliminating the most common form of it just for some insane concept of "dismantling capitalism" is purely deranged and would lead to disaster.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino