Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
He's on my ultimate badass list with the Christian saint who was cooked to death and told his torturers to flip him over.
Ah yes, Saint Lawrence. Although there's some dispute over his death (execution by impromptu George Foreman grill seemed a little peculiar).

Still, he is the patron saint of cooks, chefs, and comedians :)

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of surprised channers aren't shitposting en mass on pro-choice tweets with a pic of a coat hanger with the caption: "This is for you"

I wonder how long it would take for twitter to ban mention of coat hangers?
Maybe a selfie stick would be better? That could be a juicy ban.

That's how Gillian Anderson would look if in her early years she was trapped inside a cube like one of those square Japanese watermelons.

>Rosemarie Ho

Also please let social media replies to her include link to TLC's "Silly Ho".

Last edited:
Reactions: Ineedahero

edibleBulimia

Live young, die fast
kiwifarms.net
It’s great to see sjws going apeshit but I’m seeing so many dumb feminist posts on my feed that I’m annoyed. This, combined with the fact that we’re getting close to Pride Month and today is some bullshit anti-homophobia day (why do we even need this shit?????? It doesn’t make people less homophobic), makes my social media feed 99% full of sjw-y posts.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
It’s great to see sjws going apeshit but I’m seeing so many dumb feminist posts on my feed that I’m annoyed. This, combined with the fact that we’re getting close to Pride Month and today is some bullshit anti-homophobia day (why do we even need this shit?????? It doesn’t make people less homophobic), makes my social media feed 99% full of sjw-y posts.
I look forward to Pride, because my home happens to have a huge parade every year and the past two years now it's been apprehended and brigaded by blm and other SJWs because fags are too privileged now and therefore must be punished. Every June is becoming a great local reminder that what SJWs hate more than anything else is actually getting what they asked for and trying to punish minorities who accept it.

Lissamine Green

Swarthy Serb 🇷🇸
kiwifarms.net
Why is this hideous and utterly repugnant women so heavily shilled by the media? There's multiple articles on her every day.
They love these nasty skanks for some reason. Her, Chelsea Handler, and to a lesser degree people like Samantha Bee and Liz Plank. They want the world to think that these crusty STD vectors are representative of women as a whole sex.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
They love these nasty skanks for some reason. Her, Chelsea Handler, and to a lesser degree people like Samantha Bee and Liz Plank. They want the world to think that these crusty STD vectors are representative of women as a whole sex.
Maybe it's the whole "take that!" factor with these ladies since they go outside what is considered "proper".

Vorhtbame

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But muh it's LITERALLY a FOREIGN BODY who TAKES RESOURCES from the HOST!!!
Using this framework you could label literally anything a parasite, up to and including a person reaching into the fridge for a snack.
Including SJWs, who demand resources from the healthier parts of the population while producing nothing but annoyance, ugly conformist "art", and mental illness.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
More than likely, the Supreme Court will just strike down the Alabama and Georgia bills (and possibly the New York bill as well) and tell all of the parties to fuck off and quit sperging about abortion.
More likely, they'll be struck down by the first District Court they see, that will be upheld by the relevant Circuit Court, and SCOTUS will quietly deny the cert. petition. If they want something actually addressed by SCOTUS they'll make it one that actually presents a question, i.e. whether to go at whittling away at Planned Parenthood v. Casey or not, or go for Roe v. Wade.

Baby Jane Hudson

But ya are in that chair, Blanche, ya are.
kiwifarms.net
I don't see SCOTUS striking down Roe v. Wade any time soon. They will simply make it a state issue and allow the states to determine whether to keep abortions or make them illegal. Keep in mind, if someone really wants one, they can always go to another state that allows it will probably be their answer.

On the other side of the coin, libs are always screeing about how great Europe is and how the US should be more like Europe. Well, I know in Germany it's illegal. When I lived there, I had a German friend whose only options to terminate her pregnancy was to either go to another country to have an abortion or do it herself. She did it herself . She didn't do anything horrific, she simply took a bath with a bunch of herbs, I don't recall what herbs but it did cause her to miscarry, so she said.

Last edited:

Lissamine Green

Swarthy Serb 🇷🇸
kiwifarms.net
I don't see SCOTUS striking down Roe v. Wade any time soon. They will simply make it a state issue and allow the states to determine whether to keep abortions or make them illegal. Keep in mind, if someone really wants one, they can always go to another state that allows it will probably be their answer.

On the other side of the coin, libs are always screeing about how great Europe is and how the US should be more like Europe. Well, I know in Germany it's illegal. When I lived there, I had a German friend whose only options to terminate her pregnancy was to either go to another country to have an abortion or do it herself. She did it herself (she didn't do anything horrific, she simply took a bath with a bunch of herbs, I don't recall what herbs but it did cause her to miscarry, so she said.
Making it a state issue is essentially what overturning Roe would do, actually.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino