Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net

Question for KF, what is fatter than infinifat?
I'm guessing that's when you run out of sizes at King Size and have to start buying tents directly from Omar.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Just give me the 'Mad at the internet', right now, because the willful and deliberate fucking ignorance of the shitheels that infest tumblr seriously makes me want to track every single one of those dishonest sophist fucks down, and beat them with their own keyboards.

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
Maybe YA books will be good again when they stop writing for an audience of late 20s/early 30s cat ladies on Twitter who are the type to attack a Chinese woman and a gay black guy as horrifying racists.
Speaking of toxic fans and young adult books, A few years ago Chinese-American author Marie Lu wrote this book series. The book to movie adptation is as of right now pretty much dead.
People accused her of whitewashing because one of her main characters, Daniel "Day" Wing had blue eyes and blonde hair but was half Asian. She then responded by saying that she saw people from Central Asia with blonde hair and blue eyes so why not?

Fans were getting pissed off over fan castings and she had to step in:
twitter.PNG

fancast.PNG

Our big question is whether the movie adaptation will attempt to stay true to the mixed racial backgrounds of the characters. Day, for instance, is of Russian and Mongolian descent, with blond hair and blue eyes.

“My fingers are crossed that they will at least keep the casting open to the ethnicities that are mentioned in the book,” Lu said. “That would be ideal. I know you can’t always find a half-Asian, half-Caucasian actor who is perfect for the role … who has blue eyes and blond hair.”

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Additionally, they’re treating butyric acid stink bombs as a terroristic attack. Nobody is in any danger of dying from a stink bomb. But no mention of the acid used to melt Muslim women’s faces when they “shame their family” by getting raped.
Violence between two individuals who know each other is generally not terrorism. If you threw acid on a stranger for political reasons, then it would be.

samuraicrack

General Coughing Cyborg Man
kiwifarms.net
Far too many, especially considering that the overwhelming majority of rapes are perpetrated by serial predators, AFAIK.
there’s also the fact that if every woman on the planet knew a woman who was raped then the vast majority of the female population of the earth would be rape victims. It’s amazing the type of mind-bogginly stupid shit gets popular on Twitter and Facebook.

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, in Rose's defense, there have been a whole hell of a lot of reckless homicides, criminal neglect, mutilations, concealment of abuse by mandatory reporters, and aiding and abetting sexual predators at abortion clinics--almost all of them perpetrated by doctors and staff, motivated by politics.

But I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to admit that, by her definition, most abortion clinics are terrorist cells.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
there’s also the fact that if every woman on the planet knew a woman who was raped then the vast majority of the female population of the earth would be rape victims. It’s amazing the type of mind-bogginly stupid shit gets popular on Twitter and Facebook.
You have to remember, according to modern feminist stats (which bear less of a resemblance to reality than anything other than TRA stats), 200% of women are raped, beaten, and murdered everyday.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have to remember, according to modern feminist stats (which bear less of a resemblance to reality than anything other than TRA stats), 200% of women are raped, beaten, and murdered everyday.
It's because "I slept around while drinking and now I feel bad about it" which accounts for like 75% of sex is now classified the same as violent rape. That's why the stats are so absurdly high and implausible now.

samuraicrack

General Coughing Cyborg Man
kiwifarms.net
Old video but still worth talking about IMO

Got to the half hour mark before I got fed up with his voice and turned it off. The rest of the video (and the sources) can be pretty much summed up as Ben being annoying and wrong sometimes. Everything in the sources Doc is either shit that Ben himself has gone back and apologized for (which even Cody realizes) or articles with misleading titles based off of studies with completely different information then what’s found in the actual articles (this is especially evident in the abortion ones).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tR40-z0JihQd6LmX7RC_22SFN0YiIBsW0KK9VKi7Yf4/mobilebasic

I don’t even like Ben, as a meme or as a political pundant, but at least the dude has some semblance of self-awareness about how dumb and meme-worthy he can be unlike the mutant goblin creatures who constantly complain about how much of a pseudo-intellectual he is.

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
It's because "I slept around while drinking and now I feel bad about it" which accounts for like 75% of sex is now classified the same as violent rape. That's why the stats are so absurdly high and implausible now.
I'm actually curious about this. Anyone have like, a really good read on the numbers of hardcore penetration rape vs. "I got slightly felt up at a mixer before running off into the bathroom and crying" rape?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

Cool kitties club

Kitties Rise Up!
kiwifarms.net

ZehnBoat

JUST FUCKING BAM
kiwifarms.net
god i love how the guy moves the goal posts so quickly
WHITE PRIVILEGE IS DOING X
OH NO I MEAN WHITE PRIVILEGE IS KNOWING YOU CAN DO X

and there's the "do you think i would risk doing that?"
NIGGA? DO YOU THINK MOST WHITES WOULD DO THAT?
jesus christ you reach like a child wanting something on a high shelf

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino