Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

DanteAlighieri

Anti authoritarian asshole asshole
kiwifarms.net
I've seen plenty of obese white people and obese Mexicans. It's also a medical term you dumb tard.

View attachment 831741
Dumb tweet
Why are sjws so anti gun anyway? With all the reeing about 100 BILLION TRANS WYMBEN KILLED PER MINUTE, 200 TRILLION WYMBENS RAPED PER SECOND you'd think they'd be huge sticklers for personal safety.
I fucking wish guns were as easy to buy as simply asking an employee to open the door, instead I gotta fill out paperwork and pass a background check and never be committed and never do illegal drugs or be accused of DV. I'm probably missing a few things because I've yet to actually buy a gun.

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
I fucking wish guns were as easy to buy as simply asking an employee to open the door, instead I gotta fill out paperwork and pass a background check and never be committed and never do illegal drugs or be accused of DV. I'm probably missing a few things because I've yet to actually buy a gun.
Yeah man, I gotta update my ice cream permit this year. Later I'll go to my local grocery store and fill out three separate forms to buy ice cream and come back in 2-3 weeks while they ask local police if I'm known for getting brainfreeze or eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's in one sitting. After that, I can come back to the grocery store and they'll give me the ice cream with a handful of limited-use disposable spoons, and if I'm not careful budgeting these out then I won't be able to eat ice cream until next month.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This fat, obese, corpulent, lardass, landwhale whore of a baboon looking pig can get bent.

Dumb tweet
Why are sjws so anti gun anyway? With all the reeing about 100 BILLION TRANS WYMBEN KILLED PER MINUTE, 200 TRILLION WYMBENS RAPED PER SECOND you'd think they'd be huge sticklers for personal safety.
All cops are bastards who do nothing but murder trannies and women and people of color all day long. Let's make sure they're the only ones allowed to have guns so they can just stand there laughing as we all get murdered by literal Nazis!

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
This fat, obese, corpulent, lardass, landwhale whore of a baboon looking pig can get bent.

All cops are bastards who do nothing but murder trannies and women and people of color all day long. Let's make sure they're the only ones allowed to have guns so they can just stand there laughing as we all get murdered by literal Nazis!
Welp, time to join the force, so I can cornhole drunks, and murder whomever I please!

Thanks for validating the stereotype of blacks being obese and stupid, you water-carrying Nazi enabler.
Cry into your black-market, highly regulated ice cream, Fatty McNiggerlips!

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a medical term.

Why is it relevant only to black people? lol
To be fair blacks and Hispanics are significantly fatter than whites in the U.S at least

National Adult Obesity Rates by Race

47.0%
According to the 2015-2016 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), Latino adults had significantly higher rates of obesity of that White adults.
46.8%
The NHANES study showed that nearly half (46.8%) of Black adults nationwide had obesity.
37.9%
According to the 2015-2016 NHANES study, 37.9% of White adults had obesity.

Anarchists aren't productive, and the productive aren't anarchists, in the sense that these dumbfucks are describing anarchy and anarchism.

Edit to dodge a double-post, because you lazy faggots didn't find anything to laugh at in the last few hours -

View attachment 831065
View attachment 831067

Dude seriously chimped out over a MAGA hat.
So... I bet this really happened, but he left out the part where he pesters her to have sex with him because he's such a great ally to women. After she said no to save face he makes it about a hat.

I really love the "I corrected her" part. LOL. Anyone who is that far up their own ass isn't worth spending any time with.

Skyclaw

British Wanker
kiwifarms.net
So... I bet this really happened, but he left out the part where he pesters her to have sex with him because he's such a great ally to women. After she said no to save face he makes it about a hat.

I really love the "I corrected her" part. LOL. Anyone who is that far up their own ass isn't worth spending any time with.
Sounds like he mansplained to me....

OK... well I disagree with the statement, but I have further criticism.
Obese is a medical term, not a slur. It's also not used as a slur, at least, if people are insulting you by calling you obese you have incredibly kind bullies.

Violent? No. Words aren't violence, especially words that don't even mean anything close to violence. Punch is more violent than obese.

Dehumanizing? I suppose one could say being referred to by scientific clinical terms is somewhat dehumanizing, although context matters. A doctor telling you you're obese isn't dehumanizing, the doctors talking among themselves about the obese woman is rather dehumanizing.

It's anti black... First, remember we started this list with "The term obese is:". So anything on the list should fit that format. The first the items do. But "The term obese is it's anti black" doesn't work. That should be "anti-black", just for grammatical reasons.
More importantly... how? Obese is used to describe overweight people of all races. How on earth is it specifically anti-black? Is fatness = blackness? I have seen skinny black people, so I'm gonna say no, otherwise Ethiopians aren't black and uh how stupid do I look, Ethiopians are black.

I don't agree with the sentiment "We should bring bullying back" but I would say we need to stop telling people how awesome they are for existing. This girl should be laughed at, but I get the feeling she's propped up by a bunch of progressive idiots. Being surrounded by yes men is very bad for critical thinking skill.

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
I don't agree with the sentiment "We should bring bullying back" but I would say we need to stop telling people how awesome they are for existing. This girl should be laughed at, but I get the feeling she's propped up by a bunch of progressive idiots. Being surrounded by yes men is very bad for critical thinking skill.
Nope, hard disagree. We clearly need to bring back at least some bullying.

Update on thedumb, fat, queer negress -

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
With the release of the Mulan trailer, I saw the usual sarcastic comments on why "Scarlett Johansson should've auditioned for this role" and people "praising" Disney for casting real Asians instead of "whitewashing" everything.

It's funny how people will write think pieces on why it's 100% okay for a dark brown skinned person to play a Scandinavian, French or Scottish person, but they would probably flip if this blue eyed Uyghur boy from China played an Asian character.
Tom Cruise in 2003's "The Last Samurai" is considered "problematic" but the box office numbers tell a different story:
last samurai.PNG

last samurai 2.PNG

Matt Damon's 2017 movie "The Great Wall" was criticized because it focused on "European main characters" in an Asian setting.. but ya know:
the great wall.PNG

And the movie "Breakfast At Tiffany's" is called "racist and terrible" because of Mickey Rooney's character (EDIT: In 2008, Mickey himself has claimed that he never got any major complaints in the 40+ years since the movie was made) but meanwhile in Japan the movie has many homages in manga, anime and video games to this day:

Last edited:

Jhonson Jhonson

Que trépasse si je fayblis
kiwifarms.net
People have been gay since there have been people. The ability to not be killed for it has varied over time and place.

People have assumed other gender roles through history too - but for reasons which are extremely different to modern day trans culture. Women dressing as men to go look for missing husbands in the war. Women dressing as men to access careers that were not open to women, like piracy, or medicine. Arctic Huntresses taking the Male roles after the death of a male hunter.

These are culturally not anything like what we have now. There would never have been any insinuation that the person actually changed sex. What they did was cross a genuine gender boundary because gender roles in their societies were so rigid. They were not trans like people ‘are’ now.

The retrospective trans ing of figures is historically incorrect and generally sexist - Elizabeth I cant possibly been a dumb broad AND one of our finest monarchs, can she? There were few enough women through history who’ve managed to make their mark, don't shit on them any further by saying they were trans, or Male ffs.
Maybe the trans movement is a conspiracy made By Straight White Men to eradicate women 🤔
edit : english is not so easy

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: AngryParrot

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
With the release of the Mulan trailer, I saw the usual sarcastic comments on why "Scarlett Johansson should've auditioned for this role" and people "praising" Disney for casting real Asians instead of "whitewashing" everything.

It's funny how people will write think pieces on why it's 100% okay for a dark brown skinned person to play a Scandinavian, French or Scottish person, but they would probably flip if this blue eyed Uyghur boy from China played an Asian character.
Tom Cruise in 2003's "The Last Samurai" is considered "problematic" but the box office numbers tell a different story:
View attachment 832074
View attachment 832075
Matt Damon's 2017 movie "The Great Wall" was criticized because it focused on "European main characters" in an Asian setting.. but ya know:
View attachment 832076
And the movie "Breakfast At Tiffany's" is called "racist and terrible" because of Mickey Rooney's character but meanwhile in Japan the movie has many homages in manga, anime and video games to this day:
That may be, but I don't see Mickey Rooney on any of those covers.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino