Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Libtard-Wrecking Krogoth

On a mission.
kiwifarms.net
I think most white people are reaching the Homer Simpson Horizon.

"I'm a racist? Everything I do is racist? FUCK YOU! I'll jew any nigger I spic to, you fucking gook!"

View attachment 841525
the sheer amount of coalburners i see on a daily basis in my state would highly suggest otherwise. but anecdotal evidence is invalid unless you're a minority, so you might wanna ask the black kids with white mothers i see instead of me what is on the "collective white american mind" for a lack of any better phrase.

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
I think most white people are reaching the Homer Simpson Horizon.

"I'm a racist? Everything I do is racist? FUCK YOU! I'll jew any nigger I spic to, you fucking gook!"

View attachment 841525
That might be true if it weren’t for the fact that many (if not most) of the worst SJWs are white themselves.

I’d say it’s more likely for a white person to develop the complex of pathetically falling all over themselves for minorities they think they’re offending, rather than to completely stop caring about not being racist. That’s what happens when there’s so much emphasis placed on “WHITE PEOPLE WERE/ARE MEAN TO NOTWHITE PEOPLE” all the time

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That might be true if it weren’t for the fact that many (if not most) of the worst SJWs are white themselves.
Almost all of them are. The few exceptions are almost all from vastly privileged backgrounds who have no personal claim to oppression whatsoever.

Show me any black SJW and I'll show you a background that looks like Fresh Prince.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually curious about this. Anyone have like, a really good read on the numbers of hardcore penetration rape vs. "I got slightly felt up at a mixer before running off into the bathroom and crying" rape?
Well, there's over 300 lawsuits out for Title IX expulsions that occurred without due process, with a lot of them also having "the schools' definitions of sexual misconduct and/or harassment don't match the definitions of any actual crime" as a prominent feature.

I think there's also a 2015 DoD report that claimed that 17% of rape allegations made to JAG were "false and malicious", and more beyond that were considered to be "unfounded", and I know the FBI reported back in 96/97 that at least 8% of rape accusations were "false and/or unfounded", which is 4x the amount of "false/unfounded"reporting for any other index crime they track. Kanin also did his tiny, unrepresentative study that claimed 61% of rape allegations were false, but I don't trust that very far.

If anyone ever brings up the "but only 2% of rape reports are false reporting", that claim has no statistical source, and comes directly out of Susan Brownmiller's book "Against our Wills", and she attributes the number to an unrecorded, anecdotal conversation with an unnamed NYPD sex crimes detective, and no one can figure out who that detective is, or corroborate any part of her story.

In fact, since that became a little better known, a lot of feminists suddenly changed their tune for "it's only 2% of reports!" to "it's between 2-8% of reports", as though UVA, Hostra, Duke, Brian Banks, Paul Nungesser (and a much longer list) aren't enough highly publicized examples of malicious claims to cause a lot of concern.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 841995

Fucking tankies. Are we just going to forget about the Holodomor, the gulags, the mass deportations of ethnic minorities, etc?

I know it's a bit of a meme around here, but the Rational Wiki does a good job of breaking down tankie propaganda . This is the best part.

View attachment 842002
Stolen lands, lol, only because the Russian Empire already stole the lands for the USSR. And that still wasn't enough for them so the Soviets decided to help themselves to the entirety of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania while stealing big chunks of Poland, Germany, and Finland and going full ethnic cleansing on the latter three with tens of thousands of deaths, endless amounts of rape, and also cultural destruction, such as when they utterly destroyed the renowned Prussian city of Konigsberg and it's rich heritage and replacing it with endless commieblocks.

Libtard-Wrecking Krogoth

On a mission.
kiwifarms.net
Stolen lands, lol, only because the Russian Empire already stole the lands for the USSR. And that still wasn't enough for them so the Soviets decided to help themselves to the entirety of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania while stealing big chunks of Poland, Germany, and Finland and going full ethnic cleansing on the latter three with tens of thousands of deaths, endless amounts of rape, and also cultural destruction, such as when they utterly destroyed the renowned Prussian city of Konigsberg and it's rich heritage and replacing it with endless commieblocks.
okay but get this.... hitler also killed people. lol i bet you feel really stupid now, huh?

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Here's the million dollar question, why the hell are some people this way? What makes an SJW?

The reasons are vast and varied, but for starters I think scratch an SJW and below the surface you'll find a bone deep cynic, sure they may act like bleeding hearts and talk a big talk of empathy and blah blah blah, but deep down inside they hate the world and themselves and they've grafted onto these politics as a way to make everyone else around them as miserable as they are.

In other words they are depressed people who have found an outlet for their depression that tries to bring everyone else down to their level.

That's why they take such glee in trying to ruin popular culture, they can't stand the thought of it bringing someone happiness.

On the flipside to that, despite the self loathing they are also paradoxically narcissistic people with delusions of grandeur, one of the most stereotypical SJWs I've ever interacted with online once revealed they worked at Dairy Queen lol.

So there you go, people who are desperate to be special little snowflakes rather than, ya know, a fast food employee.

Basically it's what you get when you blend left wing identity politics with cynicism and narcissism.
The ones I know who post SJW shit also mix it with stuff "educating" people on BPD, depression &c. So it might just be the political expression of those illnesses.

Higgins

kiwifarms.net
The ones I know who post SJW shit also mix it with stuff "educating" people on BPD, depression &c. So it might just be the political expression of those illnesses.
It’s definitely that. That, I believe, is what separates your garden variety left leaning liberal from these SJWS. Is the type of crazy that causes Chris-Chan to mace underpaid GameStop employees all that different from the type of behavior you see posted in this thread?

When you combine that with social media safe spaces, you get a similar phenomenon to the gangstalking community: crazies reinforcing other crazies. And that’s not even factoring in the sickening cult like manipulation.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino