Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 831741
Dumb tweet
Why are sjws so anti gun anyway? With all the reeing about 100 BILLION TRANS WYMBEN KILLED PER MINUTE, 200 TRILLION WYMBENS RAPED PER SECOND you'd think they'd be huge sticklers for personal safety.
Shit, do I have to fill out a 4473 for a fuckin' Drumstick now?
Nope, hard disagree. We clearly need to bring back at least some bullying.

Update on thedumb, fat, queer negress -
View attachment 832058
The twitter handle says it all. Their whole identity is wrapped up in their race, physical description, and sexuality. No other interests apparently.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And if any of these people specifically ask you to treat them no differently, ignore them.

TIL "responsibility" is the new term for "white man's burden".
Obviously if a highly educated black person tells you they want respect for their actual accomplishments and not just participation trophies for being black, you have to pat them on the head and patronizingly tell them they don't know what's good for them but you, the white man, are here to correct them of their internal racism.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Obviously if a highly educated black person tells you they want respect for their actual accomplishments and not just participation trophies for being black, you have to pat them on the head and patronizingly tell them they don't know what's good for them but you, the white man, are here to correct them of their internal racism.
Broke: that nigger's only highly educated because of affirmative action
Woke: that nigger's only highly educated because of affirmative action...and here's why that's a good thing

Last edited:

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
That may be, but I don't see Mickey Rooney on any of those covers.
True but the only people who ever complained about the role nowadays appear to be Asian Americans and American media outlets. Mickey Rooney said this in 2008 after an Asian American group wanted the film to not be screened:
Never in all the more than 40 years after we made it – not one complaint. Every place I've gone in the world people say, "God, you were so funny." Asians and Chinese come up to me and say, "Mickey you were out of this world.

Last edited:

Trilby

Hello faggot lovers!
kiwifarms.net
True but the only people who ever complained about the role nowadays appear to be Asian Americans and American media outlets. Mickey Rooney said this in 2008 after an Asian American group wanted the film to not be screened:
At least someone out there liked what he did.

EDIT: And I mean that in the best way possible, since he is an ACTOR.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Lucille Bluth

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
there are too many people who spend so much time obsessing over race, gender identity and sexuality.

I bet she’s one of those people where Everyone, even fictional characters and long dead people must be labelled or described as being “POC” or “white”, “straight”, “CIS”, “gay” or whatever. Like they just can’t enjoy life not worrying about those details.

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net

Women like this are single and angry at 30 and wonder where the good men are.

Surprised she isn't claiming it's a goobergraper conspiracy, since that shit is also 4+ years old.

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/JesseBrown/status/1148649957752213504

You know how everyone keeps asking how Canuckistan could be as fucked up as it is? It's this, and shit like ...

Edit -

JESUS MOTHERFUCKING CHRIST.

https://twitter.com/isilitke/status/1148110406084374528

"Right-wing organization", as though the Boy Scouts of America are a recruiting operation for RWDS. I need a lot of alcohol. Fucking christ.

Last edited:

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
I don't care if it's a double post, you douche-canoes didn't find anything entertaining in the interim.

(Archive)

Apparently, pointing out that idiot immigrants are a net detriment to the country, especially ones elected into office because of their appeal to idiot immigrants, is now racist. Also, I'm going to laugh at any sped exceptional enough to invoke "stochastic terrorism."

Edit - the fragile brown chick is at it again, but check the based Brexiteer at the bottom.

Edit - JBP wasn't kidding about the slippery slope, after all. Yes, I realize it's a story from the UK, but the fact that countries are compelling speech, especially speech concerning pronouns, was the gist of his complaint.

Last edited:

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
If someone's described as a criminal you can threaten to kill them? Yikes.
Subjectively described as a criminal, then it's okay to broadcast advocacy for violence against them.

Here's a scary scenario - Some college kid gets accused of rape by a jilted lover, which is vastly more common than feminists would have us believe, under the Title IX Kangaroo System. She proceeds to FB and smears him, and because it's an allegation of criminal behaviour (which is different than a criminal allegation, AFAIK), anyone that threatens violence against the guy is 100% scot-free, because he's been described as having committed a crime, and the veracity of that claim is immaterial.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino