Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The reason he isn't explaining his position is due to him being a chickenhawk.

Even in today's society of lax morals, they'd throw his kind onto the cleansing fire.
Well, he's pulling the Muh Harassment card now:
Screen Shot 2020-01-12 at 7.51.35 PM.png

Woke Twatter wants to make sure the poor pedo feels better:
Screen Shot 2020-01-12 at 7.51.47 PM.png

SuudsuAddict

kiwifarms.net
This is my small tradition to report this stuff but now 1 on 10 character in TV is gay.
Meanwhile, the population:
with 5.1% of women identifying as LGBT, compared with 3.9% of men
estimated that 0.6% of U.S. adults identify as transgender
Yet the Democrats and SJWs like to pretend that LGBT is two-thirds of the population. In regards to that tranny statistic, I wish they would explain why we have to sacrifice our privacy, liberty, and happiness just to humor 0.6% of the population.

samuraicrack

General Coughing Cyborg Man
kiwifarms.net
he didn't get his job back, he got 1 of 2 suspensions lifted after discovering a filing error in the date of when he was suspended. he's still unable to work at the SAPD so the Blavity article title is clearly just clickbait to get idiots who don't wanna actually read the full story mad. this dude's an idiot too but it's more the San Antonio's local government's fault that he got hired back then anything else

also there's been dozens of cases of teachers/doctors doing terrible shit and keeping their jobs after getting caught so this is a lie too lmao

dee.png

Book Thievery

Literature Liberator
kiwifarms.net
This is equally as racist as me suggesting that black people are all inherently violent criminals. Can you imagine a white guy teaching IQ bell curves for college credits? How the fuck are people allowed to get away with this kind of shit on an open platform? How are they allowed to keep their jobs?

lemmiwinks

кремлеботы
kiwifarms.net
This presentation will focus on Political Correctness as a condition one first acquires and then one has– a malignant, parasitic-like, condition. The condition is malignant because it spreads/metastasizes, targeting an ever-widening sphere of objects. It is parasitic in that it is contagious, passed on by other infected people. White college students have a particular susceptibility to "Political Correctness” [...]

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This is equally as racist as me suggesting that black people are all inherently violent criminals. Can you imagine a white guy teaching IQ bell curves for college credits? How the fuck are people allowed to get away with this kind of shit on an open platform? How are they allowed to keep their jobs?
Someone should explain to these idiots that if they get the race war they want, they're going to lose it hard, and it isn't just going to be white people on the other side. They're going to be an even tinier minority than they can even possibly imagine.