Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

lemmiwinks

кремлеботы
kiwifarms.net
This presentation will focus on Political Correctness as a condition one first acquires and then one has– a malignant, parasitic-like, condition. The condition is malignant because it spreads/metastasizes, targeting an ever-widening sphere of objects. It is parasitic in that it is contagious, passed on by other infected people. White college students have a particular susceptibility to "Political Correctness” [...]

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This is equally as racist as me suggesting that black people are all inherently violent criminals. Can you imagine a white guy teaching IQ bell curves for college credits? How the fuck are people allowed to get away with this kind of shit on an open platform? How are they allowed to keep their jobs?
Someone should explain to these idiots that if they get the race war they want, they're going to lose it hard, and it isn't just going to be white people on the other side. They're going to be an even tinier minority than they can even possibly imagine.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Someone should explain to these idiots that if they get the race war they want, they're going to lose it hard, and it isn't just going to be white people on the other side. They're going to be an even tinier minority than they can even possibly imagine.
They hope they can goad far-right lunatics into starting it, because no sane person wants a race war & will side against whoever starts one.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It always deeply amuses me when ghetto nogs and Kangz types think Asians and Hispanics will side with them against whites in a theoretical mass racial conflict.

It will be roof Koreans 2 The Legend of Curley's Gold.

Positron

What I say is incompatible with human dignity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: TerribleIdeas™

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
I’m shocked people didn’t realize that beauty youtuber NikkiTutorials was trans. I mean yes he does look more “feminine” than your average tranny but still. I think being fat helped out, facial feature wise.

I always said her face looked off, she had a pretty manly body and her voice sounded like a gay man... There were photos of her with fans (actual female fans) and “she” just looked so out of place beside them. Many people have even joked about her height and proportions being off.

She used a lot of makeup too to hide her true features, likely along with surgery. And unsurprisingly she didn’t tell her boyfriend about it until after they got engaged. Now remember, that’s not a crime or any form of deceit, but getting mad at them for lying is the worst thing to do. Lmao.

I gotta wonder though because apparently the boyfriend/fiancé “couldn’t” tell... or if he was just lying to save face.

1578973591943.jpeg

1578973607975.jpeg

Last edited:

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of SJWs, the first episode of The New Pope is going to piss off a LOT of SJWs over how it handles "Pope Francis".

For context; season one had a big moment where Lenny (The Young Pope) replaced Pope Francis (unnamed on the show) and basically used his first speech to the cardinals to denounce him for being too concerned with getting headlines and pandering to people and his popularity.

The new Pope Francis on the show, elected win Lenny is in a coma, immediately floods the Vatican with refugees, hires a goon squad of SJW neckbeard tech guys ala Project Chanology Anomymous to hack into every cardinal's computers to block them from accessing Vatican funds, forces them to give up their papal crossess/jewelry, and announces he plans to give everything away to the refugees and behaves like a borderline sociopathic manchild. And has to be killed off, once he starts banning masturbation and installing spy cameras everywhere (bathrooms included) as part of his purge.

He ends up having to be put down by the Cardinals, who poison him with help from a new shady Italian government liaison figure introduced to serve as the plot point for why they move to replace Lenny as pope.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m shocked people didn’t realize that beauty youtuber NikkiTutorials was trans. I mean yes he does look more “feminine” than your average tranny but still. I think being fat helped out, facial feature wise.

I always said her face looked off, she had a pretty manly body and her voice sounded like a gay man... There were photos of her with fans (actual female fans) and “she” just looked so out of place beside them. Many people have even joked about her height and proportions being off.

She used a lot of makeup too to hide her true features, likely along with surgery. And unsurprisingly she didn’t tell her boyfriend about it until after they got engaged. Now remember, that’s not a crime or any form of deceit, but getting mad at them for lying is the worst thing to do. Lmao.

I gotta wonder though because apparently the boyfriend/fiancé “couldn’t” tell... or if he was just lying to save face.

View attachment 1097555
View attachment 1097556
I had never heard of her until now, but something about her appearance does seem "off". Like, her face has the huge chin + high cheekbone thing that FFS seems to result in. When not using filters, her proportions seem off, too.

1578977356408.png

Notice the visible chin and cheekbones, despite having a double chin around the neck due to being fat? That seems common in fat transwomen post-FFS.

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, how much of that is due to you being on KF though? Did you actually know or are you just realising in hindsight because of the bullshit less famous trannies pull.
I'll admit I didn't honestly know this was a troon. I just assumed it was a fat chick who put on make up like a drag queen. A lot of these "beauty" gurus apply make up with a trowel and purposely use all the same contouring, fake eyelash, garish make up that drag queens wear. So, honestly, it is a little hard to tell from photos because they end up looking like men dressed as women anyway. Especially photos as shopped/filtered as these usually are. But, I've only seen 1 or 2 videos of this person, so it's not like I watched his stuff for years and never had a clue.

And the fatter you get, the more androgynous you look. I bet the weight gain was deliberate to hide the fact that he was getting more masculine as he aged. It's hard to believe that his boyfriend didn't know (and shame on him for not telling him), but there are plenty of stupid people in the world so I guess it is possible.

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net
I had never heard of her until now, but something about her appearance does seem "off". Like, her face has the huge chin + high cheekbone thing that FFS seems to result in. When not using filters, her proportions seem off, too.

View attachment 1097594
Notice the visible chin and cheekbones, despite having a double chin around the neck due to being fat? That seems common in fat transwomen post-FFS.
🤔

whitechicks.jpg

Honestly, though, this one either passes better than most or has a good hand at shooping. Most are much more obvious.

Having said that, usually the biggest tell for me is a troon standing next to an actual female. Shoulders bulging out of spaghetti straps, looming over the female, what might pass in isolation upon a cursory glance is screamingly obvious with a standard to compare to, etc. Any pictures of this one that way, or is "she" too smart to work it that way?

Shield Breaker

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1097555
View attachment 1097556

I don’t watch her videos, but without a real woman to stand beside, I would probably think it was a woman who lost the genetic lottery. Being fat just exacerbates it.

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
I had never heard of her until now, but something about her appearance does seem "off".
There's a term for that and it's ingrained in pretty much any man or animal with some sort of ability to perceive and it's called instinct and if were talking artificial life the uncanny valley, you can tell something is off because you've spent your life picking up on queues and mannerisms and that experience came into play here.

Last edited:

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net
Ninja'd. Came here to post this. Hope it is his JK Rowling moment.

edit: He's pussied out. When JK Rowling has bigger balls than you do...
king-pussies-out.PNG

Stupid, BTW. This is nothing but chum for the sharks on Twitter.

Last edited:

Private Pyle

I am...in a world...of shit.
kiwifarms.net
Ninja'd. Came here to post this. Hope it is his JK Rowling moment.

edit: He's pussied out. When JK Rowling has bigger balls than you do...
View attachment 1098446
Stupid, BTW. This is nothing but chum for the sharks on Twitter.

WTF I love Harry Potter now!