Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

Book Thievery

Literature Liberator
kiwifarms.net
Other Twitter users joined in the pile on, arguing that King’s status as a “white man” disqualified him from speaking on the realities facing people of color.

[...]

“Every writer of color reading this, including me, has had to work ten times harder to get the same recognition/opportunities straight white male authors get from the start,” tweeted LitReactor columnist Gabino Iglesias.
Apparently, white people are "disqualified" from speaking about non-white peoples' experience in life, but non-white people are 100% qualified to do the same.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay. What child on Earth wants to read a book about a random politician? Like, not even a book on a president, just some rando representative. Maybe your book didn't get picked up because it's on a topic that kids aren't interested in? If you take your kid to pick out a book, who honestly expects them to choose the one that just has some lady at a podium on the cover and not, like, a dragon or something that appeals to children?

Cilleystring

I didn't do jack crap to you
kiwifarms.net
"it implies diversity and quality cannot be synonymous. They are not separate things."

Just goes to show what people have been saying for years, that these folk really do believe that diversity = quality. As you can have shit quality with diversity and great quality without ticking off every diversity checkbox, I'd say those things are completely separate.

This girl sounds like a female russ greer talking about her plights trying to get her book published. No kid is going to want to read that incestuous propaganda

Positron

What I say is incompatible with human dignity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"it implies diversity and quality cannot be synonymous. They are not separate things."

Just goes to show what people have been saying for years, that these folk really do believe that diversity = quality. As you can have shit quality with diversity and great quality without ticking off every diversity checkbox, I'd say those things are completely separate.
The Cult of Diversity -- the worship of diversity for its own sake, as an intrinsic good -- is absolutely baffling and wrongheaded. Diversity (unlike quality, which is indeed intrinsic good) is at most an instrumental good (something that is not good in itself but bring along something good) -- as in a company offering a diversity of products might still be able to make money if customers turn their back a few particular products, or a animal population with more variety of traits might weather adverse condition better. As (at most) an instrumental good, diversity should be subjected to very stringent cost-benefit analysis (which might be relaxed in intrinsic goods; you often hear people saying they want the absolute best quality, money no object). Many companies have discovered implementing diversity is not cost-free. For example, allowing a diversity of people into the bathrooms of Starbucks has turned them into drug dens, and hiring trannies will very often create a hostile workplace and destroy employee morale.

Cilleystring

I didn't do jack crap to you
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the redundant post, but does anyone know who the guy is at 4 mins or so in? Seems like the type of person who would have a lot of funny posts

ATaxingWoman

Professional Gaymer Girlfriend Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
äöläö.png

When you get asked to back up your position but you tell them asking for evidence of racism is evidence of racism 😂👌

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1099746
When you get asked to back up your position but you tell them asking for evidence of racism is evidence of racism 😂👌
Given her title is Dr it literally is her job.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1099746

Well to be fair it is her job. That's why she's on the telly as a talking head right? I mean her twitter account says she's an activist so i have no idea where she got the idea she doesnt have to explain anything?

Piga Dgrifm

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
The first one's a fading con artist, the second drove a man to suicide after character assassinating him, the third isn't even a woman (and is fucking nuts to boot), and the last one lied about having Native American ancestry to take advantage of college scholarship programs.

Of all the women in history, those are the ones you think are "heroic"?

Piga Dgrifm

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
The first one's a fading con artist, the second drove a man to suicide after character assassinating him, the third isn't even a woman (and is fucking nuts to boot), and the last one lied about having Native American ancestry to take advantage of college scholarship programs.

Of all the women in history, those are the ones you think are "heroic"?
Due to recent changes in board policies, I have to actually type out a response, before posting the following image -
1579124697970.png

1579124756457.png

Alright, that's enough faggotry.