Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

SiccDicc

The Defenestrator
kiwifarms.net
Examples?
The most egregious I can think of was that one "If It's For My Daughter I'll Defeat the Demon Lord" where a nun teaching at a school targets the protagonist's adopted daughter for being a demon and says she'll never know true love, everyone she cares for will die before she's old, etc. The students stand up for the daughter - because everyone loves her - against this teacher, the protagonist himself uses his status of being born under the right stars and to the right god to destroy the nun's career and she's seen begging for forgiveness as he just walks off. If I remember right you learn that the reason for her actions against the daughter is because she survived a demon raid against her village and everyone she loved died. None of that is factored in to her punishment, there's no effort to teach her to forgive... they just straight up destroy her entire life despite her traumatic past.

WinchesterPremium

kiwifarms.net
My Hero Academia has been bending the knee some since. Changing an evil doctor's name because it shared one with a historically evil doctor at Unit 731.

Plus some of the more popular LNs lately have been tumblr tier in their logic regarding progressive issues. Likewise, though, you get true gender equality characters so it seems to balance out.
MHA also had a trans character as a fairly sympathetic villain who gets pasted by a bigger villain

SiccDicc

The Defenestrator
kiwifarms.net
MHA also had a trans character as a fairly sympathetic villain who gets pasted by a bigger villain
The actual character is a bit more fucked up than that, essentially their quirk works based on gender of their opponent and that fucked with their head apparently. Either way, you better respect their pronouns! Even murderous psychopaths do that!

Icasaracht

Matthew Stewart, 4th Earl of Lennox.
kiwifarms.net
I'm a reasonably tough guy, and people never eem to mess with me. I remember when KArate started to be a thng in the early eighties, I was asking a buddy of mine who liked to fight recreationally (as in, pissing people off and kicking the fuck out of them) saw in KArate. He said somethiing like: "fighting is 10% training, 40%luck, and 50% experience. I'm going after that last percent." I don't entirely agree with that, but there's some truth to it. I have no problem getting in a fight, but it all seems so stupid. I just don't care. But I can guarantee if I had 6 suburban mom fitbit martial artists fly into a rage against me and attack me, I would be considerably less concerned than if it were 6 random 14 year old boys.

All the girlpower sort of fighting shit looks so cartoonishly childish. a couple of badass kickass women in film is nice, for the novelty, and because, YEAH, it's possible once in a millon, but it's generally so unrealistic. The power just isn't there, except a few devoted women who have both gallons of training and tons of experience. Most women punching me as hard in the face as they can, or even kneeing me in the balls, wouldn't phase me at all. It would hurt, but it wouldn'tcause any damage, and if you've taken enough hits, you are able to ignore the inconvenience of pain.

So, like you say, on top of teaching an expectation of risk and ability to self-protect, this attitude also has many women thinking "I can wear whatever I want on a dark street at night" etc. IT's absurd, and you couldn't brainwash women to do shit that would be worse for their safety than to think they are tough enough, and they are protected by the righteousness of "I SHOULD BE ABLE TO..." than we do. Most women instinctively get that, though, I think.

Just made me think... the whole attitude of men are a bunch of misogynistic opportunity rapists inherent in the whole attitude of feminism. Really? If true, then all women would be raped. There are very few women most men couldn't overpower, and fucking women we want to fuck is a drive so huge that guys like Tiger Woods or Schwarzenegger fuck up their wealth and prestige for it, fuck up everything they've worked for, yet the narrative is that men are predatory, hate women, and the legal system is part of the patriarchy that won't punish them.

That narrative is completely contradictory.

The fact that it's even in question shows that it's a seriously held view, even if not by this particular twat.

Lol. I'm going to come up to thots and say: "LEARN TO CODE!"
This is some exceptional copy-pasta material right there.

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
My Hero Academia has been bending the knee some since. Changing an evil doctor's name because it shared one with a historically evil doctor at Unit 731.

Plus some of the more popular LNs lately have been tumblr tier in their logic regarding progressive issues. Likewise, though, you get true gender equality characters so it seems to balance out.
That has less to do with SJWs and more Japan not wanting to piss off the lucrative Chinese/Korean market that's still testy about WWII.

SiccDicc

The Defenestrator
kiwifarms.net
That has less to do with SJWs and more Japan not wanting to piss off the lucrative Chinese/Korean market that's still testy about WWII.
Since when would Western SJWs have any clue about any history before last Thursday? Sounds more like local complaints to me.
Now that I think about it, that's probably it. Although the usual suspects are taking it as a win from what I hear. I remember them being upset about the Rising Sun in Demon Slayer, but I suppose keeping track of flags is easier than war criminals.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
"iF ElIZaBEtH waRREn WaS a maN iT WOulD bE ovER!1!!!1"
I'm sure that Elizabeth's failures have nothing to do with her being a pathological liar with shit policies that she likely stole from someone else.
After what that fuck did to Turok, I'm not surprised to see him defend a woman that lied about having Native American blood.

No really, do these people not care about that, or have they willingly forgotten about what she did?

• Agree
Reactions: Troonologist PhD