Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

Inquisitor_BadAss

Keeper of smug anime face.
kiwifarms.net
The most egregious I can think of was that one "If It's For My Daughter I'll Defeat the Demon Lord" where a nun teaching at a school targets the protagonist's adopted daughter for being a demon and says she'll never know true love, everyone she cares for will die before she's old, etc. The students stand up for the daughter - because everyone loves her - against this teacher, the protagonist himself uses his status of being born under the right stars and to the right god to destroy the nun's career and she's seen begging for forgiveness as he just walks off. If I remember right you learn that the reason for her actions against the daughter is because she survived a demon raid against her village and everyone she loved died. None of that is factored in to her punishment, there's no effort to teach her to forgive... they just straight up destroy her entire life despite her traumatic past.
Your missing the part when he said he’d start killing if they didn’t comply.

Vajze Shqiptare

kiwifarms.net

SJW Chinese nationalist says Uyghur internment camps are for extremists and we can trust the Chinese government and virulently hates white people.

These people are so full of shit. Her entire account is propaganda for China and about how Asians are constantly victims of violence, oppression and racism yet seems to live in the US. How are you saying these things all over the internet then with a picture of your face? I thought you live in constant fear for your life and safety at a violent, extremely racist state, so why do you continue to live there, and not only that, spout hatred all day and night to your "oppressors"? Why don't you flee for your life back to the continent which is entirely controlled by people of your race?

Last edited:

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net

SJW Chinese nationalist says Uyghur internment camps are for extremists and we can trust the Chinese government and virulently hates white people.

These people are so full of shit. Her entire account is propaganda for China and about how Asians are constantly victims of violence, oppression and racism yet seems to live in the US. How are you saying these things all over the internet then with a picture of your face? I thought you live in constant fear for your life and safety at a violent, extremely racist state, so why do you continue to live there, and not only that, spout hatred all day and night to your "oppressors"? Why don't you flee for your life back to the continent which is entirely controlled by people of your race?
And thanks to Corona-chan, she'll have lots of trouble to get the hell out of there.

WinchesterPremium

kiwifarms.net
  • Feels
Reactions: Martys_not_smarty

Private Pyle

I am...in a world...of shit.
kiwifarms.net
How exactly would giving land back suddenly make homelessness, anti LGBT laws and climate change magically go away? Come to think of it, what makes them think the indigenous people won’t fuck up the land once they get it back?
This person has such a native fetish I swear.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net

I dunno, Kathy Zhu is feeling mighty oppressed, since Ashley Rae Goldenberg started making jokes about Kathy's passionate defense of "Chinese delicacies"; I guess Kathy has been asking her fans to mass-report Ashley on all platforms for racism, and brigade her employer with complaints.

Edit - what the fuck is this niggatry?

Book Thievery

Literature Liberator
kiwifarms.net
If White Americans need to go back to Europe, then Black Americans need to go back to Africa too. And Asian Americans need to go back to Asia. And Muslims in America (and Europe) need to go back to the Middle East.

Ethnostates: only okay when the left wants them.

"There's too many white people in here. This is a space for People of Color. Just be real cognizant of the space you're taking up because it does make some of us POCs uncomfortable when they see too many white people in here."

Hey, dumb bitch, you want your "POC safe spaces" back? You can have them:
1581546773275.jpeg

Also, If you're "uncomfortable" around white people, it's because you're racist.

Last edited:

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1136313
Why is it that every time a new female-led/black-led/etc. movie comes out, they seem to forget about the hundreds that already existed before? Wonder Woman wasn't that long ago, and you guys still praise Captain Marvel like one of the best films ever made.
It's one of the many ways in which SJWs resemble 1984, "we're at war with Eastasia, we've never been at war with Eurasia."

There will always be the narrative that women are oppressed and lack enough media representation no matter what, the past is alterable.

I agree, and would add that they are focused on being the 'first' and a 'making a difference' and the delusion that their screeching on Twitter means anything falls apart when faced with the fact that women/POC/whatever did it before them, and didn't need them.

That is the crux though - modern SJW is just a means of control. Control over society through shame and guilt, and control over 'minorities' by convincing them they are powerless and need social justice. Which, as the historical examples show, is absolute bullshit. Amelia Earhart didn't need a vast multi-billion dollar academic and media complex pushing a #ShePlane narrative to become a pioneer in aviation and a total badass, she just fucking did it. Frederick Douglass escaped slavery, taught himself to read, and went on to become a famed orator, statesman, and highly influential person all without a single trending topic on Twitter or the support of an internet hugbox because he was a person that took initiative and pursued his own success.

That is all this is, a deflection from the reality that there is nothing holding back these dipshits except themselves.
I tried to explain to a group of diehard lefties once, that all this shit is just about control, controlling people's thoughts and actions.

But it fell on deaf ears.

Seems like there's two kinds of SJWs, those that "wuv da science" and those that are neo-luddites that want mankind to go back to the past and stop evolving.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried to explain to a group of diehard lefties once, that all this shit is just about control, controlling people's thoughts and actions.

But it fell on deaf ears.
Sad.

Seems like there's two kinds of SJWs, those that "wuv da science" and those that are neo-luddites that want mankind to go back to the past and stop evolving.
Sound like really shitty people who would likely die immediately if that happened.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
"Stop evolving", this is what Zimbabwe and the Middle East did. :story:
Stagnation is a form of death, what these assholes don't understand is that mankind evolving technology wise is just what we do, it's as natural to us as flying is to birds, airplanes, cars, spaceships, computers, you name it are as natural as an ant bed.

There seems to be this narrative that mankind is fundamentally "detached" from the natural world instead of just being a part of it same as any other living creature, that we are or at least what we do is somehow unnatural.

The truth is what would be unnatural is for mankind to just stop progressing and live like primitives forever.

ShortBusDriver

kiwifarms.net
Black Panther giving these dorks the term colonizer was the worst thing.

That it was originally used by a privileged little shit who had suffered no real problems seems to be lost on them.
It also ignores the Maya clear cut swaths of rainforest the size of Guatemala, deforestation that wouldn't be seen again until the industrial revolution.

They caused massive soil erosion and led to the collapse of their whole civilization.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Most people pretend they "fucking love science" up until it collides with their political beliefs. Look at troons.
Pretty sad how science is a redheaded stepchild that political partisans of any stripe choose to ignore when it inconveniences them.

It's also sad because it's so unnecessary, nobody says science has to be a Religion, in the case of troons people can crossdress and "identify" as the opposite sex if they realllllllllly want to, but it's only a problem when you push that past the point of any semblance of reality, logic and reasonableness.

It's the same deal with feminism, we can hold up equality between the sexes as a nice ideal, but when you want to push things to the point where you ignore any reality of sexual dimorphism do you really run into trouble.

In other words human beings are free to set certain parameters, but only within a reasonable limit, ie when it bumps too much against cold, hard facts.