Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

Sharzod_the_Boov

Boy-Boy-Girl
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone here know Mykeru/Mike Cortese? He introduced me to the SJW phenomenon in 2014-2015 via his excellent YouTube videos that I highly recommend.

Mike has fallen on hard times. He was fired after 20 years of work for the US Government (he gets no pension)by his vindictive SJW supervisors.

Mike is about to be homeless. He is asking for PayPal donations. Help if you can.

Gingervitis

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone here know Mykeru/Mike Cortese? He introduced me to the SJW phenomenon in 2014-2015 via his excellent YouTube videos that I highly recommend.

Mike has fallen on hard times. He was fired after 20 years of work for the US Government (he gets no pension)by his vindictive SJW supervisors.

Mike is about to be homeless. He is asking for PayPal donations. Help if you can.

Lol no. If I wasnt on my phone I’d look for a reason to try and dox him.

Autumnal Equinox

Dancing Republican vampire
kiwifarms.net

LMAO, good. Government bootlicker deserves everything he gets.

WinchesterPremium

kiwifarms.net

Nice try Mike. Enough Lolcows E-beg that this sight is immune to it. 3000 views on three videos five years ago? Sure bet you have a lot of fans willing to give you money. All the videos you took down with 60 views on the Library of Congress website don't make you internet famous.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sad how science is a redheaded stepchild that political partisans of any stripe choose to ignore when it inconveniences them.

It's also sad because it's so unnecessary, nobody says science has to be a Religion, in the case of troons people can crossdress and "identify" as the opposite sex if they realllllllllly want to, but it's only a problem when you push that past the point of any semblance of reality, logic and reasonableness.

It's the same deal with feminism, we can hold up equality between the sexes as a nice ideal, but when you want to push things to the point where you ignore any reality of sexual dimorphism do you really run into trouble.

In other words human beings are free to set certain parameters, but only within a reasonable limit, ie when it bumps too much against cold, hard facts.
Given their logic, you might as well stop thinking entirely and cut off your thumbs so you'll never have to invent the wheel, ever.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't see what's so bad here. The bottom two actually seem reasonable.
The middle one does. The bottom one, to me, reads as 'We'll have to shift the goalposts again if the thing we're trying to make commonplace actually becomes commonplace, and that's so annoying.' Because they think folx is a sign of performative allyship and that it's necessary to have terms for people who want to demonstrate allyship, and those terms have to change when they get adopted.

It basically a tweet that shows why you should never give an inch, because they'll always expect you to give more and will never be happy.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Keeper of smug anime face.
kiwifarms.net

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
It also ignores the Maya clear cut swaths of rainforest the size of Guatemala, deforestation that wouldn't be seen again until the industrial revolution.

They caused massive soil erosion and led to the collapse of their whole civilization.
I like the theory that the Little Ice Age was made worse because when the Indians all died of disease, they couldn't cut down any more trees so the forests grew back and sucked all the CO2 out of the air, cooling the planet.
...well we know what the Farms are and aren’t for.
Laughing at e-begging faggots like you is always fun.
Indigenous people take care of the land? Fuck off they do! The Australian aborigines burned most of the flora on the Australian continent to kill off an entire species of apex predator.

It's basically a racial stereotype that borders on "Magical Native American" that has no relation to actual facts.

Sharzod_the_Boov

Boy-Boy-Girl
kiwifarms.net
Nice try Mike. Enough Lolcows E-beg that this sight is immune to it. 3000 views on three videos five years ago? Sure bet you have a lot of fans willing to give you money. All the videos you took down with 60 views on the Library of Congress website don't make you internet famous.
As far as I know Mike isn’t a Lolcow. He didn’t put up the PayPal ask on the Farms, I did. People interested in early SJW criticism should watch his YouTube vids from ~2015.

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
I like the theory that the Little Ice Age was made worse because when the Indians all died of disease, they couldn't cut down any more trees so the forests grew back and sucked all the CO2 out of the air, cooling the planet.

Laughing at e-begging faggots like you is always fun.

It's basically a racial stereotype that borders on "Magical Native American" that has no relation to actual facts.
Pretty much, it's the same with the demonetization of the settlers too. Shit like the Trail of Tears and what the Spanish conquistadors did to the Natives was fucked up but Indians weren't exactly the nature loving hippies you see in the Disney Pocahontas either.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1143805

Yes, you absolutely do. And their height, weight, and the width of the wallet. TLC and a female rapper named Gillette both had hit songs explicitly mocking men for the height, weight, and dick size, respectively.
I'd like that beeyotch to name a time a woman didn't insult a man's dick size when she got mad at him.