Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1143805

Yes, you absolutely do. And their height, weight, and the width of the wallet. TLC and a female rapper named Gillette both had hit songs explicitly mocking men for the height, weight, and dick size, respectively.
If you listen to an average woman argue with a man to the point she gets heated, she'll invariably mention the size of his penis, how much he makes, or that he has "no life" as an insult if it goes on long enough. It's like Godwin's law, but instead of internet arguments and Hitler, it's a man and a woman arguing and the length of his schlong. It's just the default insult.

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oh my god just write people you fucking faggots jesus christ

folx is literally exceptional
I don't know why it's hard for these people to write people, they either say "Folx, Folks or even more exceptionally: Human.
the last one I've been noticing more and it puts me off because it sounds like aliens trying to fit in by saying they are human and not people.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why it's hard for these people to write people, they either say "Folx, Folks or even more exceptionally: Human.
the last one I've been noticing more and it puts me off because it sounds like aliens trying to fit in by saying they are human and not people.
If you spend so long taking strawmen and literal satire as factual representations of what your opponent believes that you come to believe that most Republicans secretly wish that the plot of the Turner Diaries/The Handmaid's Tale happened, you would find it very important to remind people at every opportunity that we're all humans here and all have a right to exist as our authentic selves. Either that or its a sci-fi fandom meme from the "LOL so random" era that got popularized by FB and Tumblr & I'm just overthinking it.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
By far, the worst one of those completely exceptional terms (for me) is "bodies." There's no more effective way to let me know that someone doesn't think of other people as anything more than objects, than to use that word.

Edit -
1581706972439.png

Shut the fuck up, commie.

Private Pyle

I am...in a world...of shit.
kiwifarms.net
If you spend so long taking strawmen and literal satire as factual representations of what your opponent believes that you come to believe that most Republicans secretly wish that the plot of the Turner Diaries/The Handmaid's Tale happened, you would find it very important to remind people at every opportunity that we're all humans here and all have a right to exist as our authentic selves. Either that or its a sci-fi fandom meme from the "LOL so random" era that got popularized by FB and Tumblr & I'm just overthinking it.
Honestly, with their weird obsession with putting X in everything (Latinx, Filipinx, folx) I get the feeling they’re trying to imitate the X-Men, the original cool group of marginalized people. It’s a fun thought at least.
By far, the worst one of those completely exceptional terms (for me) is "bodies." There's no more effective way to let me know that someone doesn't think of other people as anything more than objects, than to use that word.

Edit -
View attachment 1144693
Shut the fuck up, commie.
From a certain point of view, she’s not wrong; through the amazing ideology that is communism, Stalin managed to rack up a bigger body count than Hitler, which I think is a pretty big contribution to history. Still got nothing on Zedong though.

Syaoran Li

The Prince of Camelot
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, with their weird obsession with putting X in everything (Latinx, Filipinx, folx) I get the feeling they’re trying to imitate the X-Men, the original cool group of marginalized people. It’s a fun thought at least.
I'd wager part of it has to do with the SJW love of all things punk. I've noticed that a lot of the woke SJW mentality and culture often overlaps with punk rock and punk culture, or at least a pastiche thereof.

Antifa in the United States initially emerged out of the hardcore punk scene during the 1980's, and there's also the troon obsession with aping Goth and punk aesthetics.

Ironically, even some of the left-wing OG punks would be found as problematic in the eyes of modern SJW's.

The song "Holiday in Cambodia" by The Dead Kennedys eerily predicted the SJW mindset and their view of dictators like Stalin and groups like Antifa and Rojava, even though it was originally about the proto-yuppies of the late 70's and their idiotically idealistic view of Pol Pot's regime.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
I'd wager part of it has to do with the SJW love of all things punk. I've noticed that a lot of the woke SJW mentality and culture often overlaps with punk rock and punk culture, or at least a pastiche thereof.

Antifa in the United States initially emerged out of the hardcore punk scene during the 1980's, and there's also the troon obsession with aping Goth and punk aesthetics.

Ironically, even some of the left-wing OG punks would be found as problematic in the eyes of modern SJW's.

The song "Holiday in Cambodia" by The Dead Kennedys eerily predicted the SJW mindset and their view of dictators like Stalin and groups like Antifa and Rojava, even though it was originally about the proto-yuppies of the late 70's and their idiotically idealistic view of Pol Pot's regime.
The real irony is that Jello Biafra and Henry Rollins have both gone completely TDS.

Syaoran Li

The Prince of Camelot
kiwifarms.net
The real irony is that Jello Biafra and Henry Rollins have both gone completely TDS.
True, but punk has always been a left-wing scene from its inception, barring a few noted exceptions like The Ramones (who were libertarian conservatives) or the Neo-Nazi skinhead subgenre.

GG Allin was a mostly apolitical edgelord, who openly espoused whatever political opinion would piss off his audience the most at the time.

While it's cringe-inducing to see Jello Biafra and Henry Rollins go full TDS, it's also not surprising either.

That being said, I will admit I still enjoy some of Jello Biafra's spoken word material from the 90's.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
True, but punk has always been a left-wing scene from its inception, barring a few noted exceptions like The Ramones (who were libertarian conservatives) or the Neo-Nazi skinhead subgenre.

GG Allin was a mostly apolitical edgelord, who openly espoused whatever political opinion would piss off his audience the most at the time.

While it's cringe-inducing to see Jello Biafra and Henry Rollins go full TDS, it's also not surprising either.

That being said, I will admit I still enjoy some of Jello Biafra's spoken word material from the 90's.
I saw Jello live on his No WTO spokjen word tour (sans bandmates) and it was good, not gonna lie.

Also, another shining example of the kind of bullshit that twitter allows, despite claiming it won't tolerate discriminatory material -
1581729325127.png

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw Jello live on his No WTO spokjen word tour (sans bandmates) and it was good, not gonna lie.

Also, another shining example of the kind of bullshit that twitter allows, despite claiming it won't tolerate discriminatory material -
View attachment 1145293
Salty because your personality is so foul that girls would rather bang Quasimodo, aren't you?

Private Pyle

I am...in a world...of shit.
kiwifarms.net
Persona 5 Scramble (a musou game sequel to Persona 5, not to be confused with the remake of 5 coning in March) has a confirmed hot springs scene, much to the ire of the usual suspects.
View attachment 1145247View attachment 1145250View attachment 1145251
These people do realize that the previous main titles also had hot spring scenes...right? I don’t see how including this in a spin off title is suddenly “selling out”. I swear, there’s something disturbingly infantile about these “ew gross horny people” types.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net

WEirdly, Dayglo Abortions and DK just passed on my play list... Imagine Jello even trying to start out now saying "nigger-knockin' for the master race" or the Dayglos with "Proud to be a Canadian... Hand me another Eskimo...... Proud to be a Canadian... Hold my seat while I fuck her up the asshole."? That shit is pretty much a warcrime now.

Jello Biafra has always been far left. I'm more irritated Rollins supported Hillary than hated Trump.
If the Internet had become ubiquitous in 1982, the original lolcow on KF would have been Jello Biafra. Rollins went full tard about the time he dabbled in spoken word. They both have massive egos, and seem to be really easy to manipulate because of it.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Pretty much, it's the same with the demonetization of the settlers too. Shit like the Trail of Tears and what the Spanish conquistadors did to the Natives was fucked up but Indians weren't exactly the nature loving hippies you see in the Disney Pocahontas either.
It's almost like people are just people and there's no civilization/culture you can point to that was totally free of the follies of human nature.

The truth of colonization is it did both good things and bad things, it brought mankind forward technologically but at the unfortunate cost of hurting some people, it shouldn't be viewed as something totally good but nor should it be viewed as something totally bad either.

The most important thing is that it's history, what's done is done, what we should focus on now is where humanity goes forward from here instead of bringing us down by arguing endlessly about a past we can't change.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
So today being Valentine's, has anyone commented on how it's an oppressive holiday and all heterosexual love is rape and abusive and racist and all that stuff?
Yeah, there's a thread on how Valentine's Day is heteronortmative, and oppresses "queer relationships", or some bizarre shit like that. I didn't read the article in the thread, because I refuse to give any of that genderspecial bullshit any credence.

Salty because your personality is so foul that girls would rather bang Quasimodo, aren't you?
I mean, a little. Ohhhh, you meant the other guy.
:oops:

Here's the archive, if anyone is interested - http://archive.ph/I2qwF

As far as "what you're reading", if I had to guess, the other users have it right - daddy issues, mommy had multiple "uncles" throughout her teenage years, and she's turned into one of the truly lunatic type of RadFems, the sort that is probably a danger to herself and others.

https://twitter.com/davidsting414/status/1222852306066190336?s=20

LOL, "SNIPER RIFLE!"

Last edited: