Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
These people do realize that the previous main titles also had hot spring scenes...right? I don’t see how including this in a spin off title is suddenly “selling out”. I swear, there’s something disturbingly infantile about these “ew gross horny people” types.
You know I've never played or had any desire to play a Persona game before but now that I know there is a scene with some sweet sweet hot spring action where you can't really see anything, I'm all over that shit. Take all my money Atlas!

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget to archive or screencap.

1581748152622.png

This is stupid on multiple levels, though. I don't know how you can possibly perceive this as a sniper rifle since even with rudimentary knowledge of guns should tell you a it's a shotgun that's typically pump action and fires shells, but I suppose he was just looking at the scope.

But beyond that, wild pigs/boars are infamous for how destructive and dangerous they are on top of the sheer level of chaos they cause, leading to people despising these things. It's to the point of using explosives or helicopters to just kill them, both out of spite and necessity. But the big takeaway is that this isn't "trophy hunting," it's hunting for the sake of the ecosystem and surrounding farms or towns as they're even known to hurt and kill people. Most of the areas where they're invasive lend them no natural predators and in the grand scheme of things, getting shot and killed instantaneously is a much preferable fate compared to being eaten alive by a predator or slowly starving to death down the line.

Edit: If you thought this person was brainless, these responses are almost on par.

1581748973454.png 1581749035785.png 1581749348384.png

I do like this one, though. This person laments that humans need to use tools to make up for their lack of natural defenses, ignoring that humans evolved brains capable of using and inventing tools in order to fulfill this necessity (sort of, but developing brains capable of doing this allowed other natural defenses like claws and teeth to evolve into what humans have now).

1581749170132.png

But I like this one in the literal sense. Unlike typical Twitter dissent of on-the-nose jokes, this one is at least a little subtle.

1581749095420.png

Last edited:

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget to archive or screencap.

View attachment 1145569

This is stupid on multiple levels, though. I don't know how you can possibly perceive this as a sniper rifle since even with rudimentary knowledge of guns should tell you a it's a shotgun that's typically pump action and fires shells, but I suppose he was just looking at the scope.

But beyond that, wild pigs/boars are infamous for how destructive and dangerous they are on top of the sheer level of chaos they cause, leading to people despising these things. It's to the point of using explosives or helicopters to just kill them, both out of spite and necessity. But the big takeaway is that this isn't "trophy hunting," it's hunting for the sake of the ecosystem and surrounding farms or towns as they're even known to hurt and kill people. Most of the areas where they're invasive lend them no natural predators and in the grand scheme of things, getting shot and killed instantaneously is a much preferable fate compared to being eaten alive by a predator or slowly starving to death down the line.

Edit: If you thought this person was brainless, these responses are almost on par.

View attachment 1145585 View attachment 1145589 View attachment 1145597

I do like this one, though. This person laments that humans need to use tools to make up for their lack of natural defenses, ignoring that humans evolved brains capable of using and inventing tools in order to fulfill this necessity (sort of, but developing brains capable of doing this allowed other natural defenses like claws and teeth to evolve into what humans have now).

View attachment 1145595

But I like this one in the literal sense. Unlike typical Twitter dissent of on-the-nose jokes, this one is at least a little subtle.

View attachment 1145591
It's almost as if PETArds like en_sota are so emotionally manipulable and sentimental that they're blind to context, no matter what the ramifications are. People like these are driven solely by shock value and cheap exploitation to the point where they can't think beyond "This completely necessary action is so sad! Let's ban it no matter what the consequences are!". It is no surprise that most of them are pampered suburbanites who delude themselves with romanticized, Disney movie-esque depictions of nature.

Muh_Soggy_Knee

kiwifarms.net
Persona 5 Scramble (a musou game sequel to Persona 5, not to be confused with the remake of 5 coning in March) has a confirmed hot springs scene, much to the ire of the usual suspects.
View attachment 1145247View attachment 1145250View attachment 1145251
Yeeeah, I remember him from the old NeoGAF days. He comes of as someone with a chip on his shoulder. We had a run in on twitter, when he and other sjw type were convinced that Mombot wasn't Japanese. Tried to say I was a bad person.

Calls me a weirdo while he's gushing over FE characters.

• Informative
Reactions: Private Pyle

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
White male privilege means you can get offended on behalf of indigenous women:
View attachment 1145750
They deleted their account, but I swear to god, it looks like a troon, so it's even more privileged - it's someone that can afford to finance the fantasy of AGP, while affording to go to a post-secondary institution.

1581788762836.png

"Western Civilization."

Last edited:

ShortBusDriver

kiwifarms.net
They deleted their account, but I swear to god, it looks like a troon, so it's even more privileged - it's someone that can afford to finance the fantasy of AGP, while affording to go to a post-secondary institution.

View attachment 1146242
"Western Civilization."
Manhattan has nothing to do with men, it's a word from the local native population that probably had something to do with the trees growing on the island.

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Manhattan has nothing to do with men, it's a word from the local native population that probably had something to do with the trees growing on the island.
It's like the exceptional statement "history, what about herstory?" It's just another example of anglo-centric ignorance who can't imagine other languages besides their own.
History derives from French "Estorier", which itself derives from the latin "historiae" and that itself derives from the greek "Histoor" which means "learned", "lore" or a wise person. to get even more autistic, it may also be the root word for the english word "wits" which means to be an astute and learned person.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
White male privilege means you can get offended on behalf of indigenous women:
View attachment 1145750
What Indigenous person had to leave the room? You only mentioned yourself, Whitey.

Maybe the book did have racist stuff in it, likely as a product of the time it was written, but that doesn't mean it can't have merit in other ways.

ZehnBoat

JUST FUCKING BAM
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1146242
"Western Civilization."
gender equal
WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN

it's like the inverse of "women most effected"

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Womanhattan made me laugh. It sounds like something a 90s cartoon making fun of feminists would create.
Isle of Woman
Womanchester
Doberwoman
Shut the fuck up, Trudeau.

Also, this is fucking comedy gold -
1581794948711.png

Please shut the fuck up, commie.

Attachments

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net

Private Pyle

I am...in a world...of shit.
kiwifarms.net
gender equal
WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN

it's like the inverse of "women most effected"
The idea of equality seems pretty fucked for everyone it seems. It’s gone from simply wanting to treat everyone on equal footing to seeing who gets the biggest slice of the oppressed pie.