Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Ogg66

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1200171
View attachment 1200170

I especially like the idiot in the middle of the 2nd screenshot, La Maupin - If you want to pay the 20 odd people that helped build your house, you'll require a mortgage, which won't be possible in your communist utopia, because the bankers are either the first to flee, or among the first hung from the lampposts.

Some real fucking winners in the thread -
View attachment 1200179

You know what, fuck it, I don't care if I get all the tophats, I want the little commie pricks to try and start their revolution, so we can finally round them all up and fuck them all off.
Most of these wankers will either be mooching off hard working other people or trust fund twats having a play, I am all for people being housed and productive members of society, seeing homeless does piss me off but they should work to get their shit. Like most of these types they are when having the misfortune to meet them losers and failures, envious of all those that have put the effort in and got somewhere in life. Not talking about envy of the CEO no these low lifes are envious of teachers or builders who happen to afford a holiday or a nice car, bitter and pathetic people.

Common Carp

Bloop
kiwifarms.net

Jesus Undertakerfreak if you need me to ship you a black boyfriend for your wife all you had to do is ask.
Damn, I forgot this guy existed for ages. That whole ranting community was completely exceptional and were tryhard as all hell, that's one thing I will agree with him on in that video. But what the fuck happened to him? Does he not realize it's possible to be more center/moderate without being just "compromise?" on every issue? Do people like him need to be told on how to think on everything because coming to a conclusion on your own is too hard?

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Damn, I forgot this guy existed for ages. That whole ranting community was completely exceptional and were tryhard as all hell, that's one thing I will agree with him on in that video. But what the fuck happened to him? Does he not realize it's possible to be more center/moderate without being just "compromise?" on every issue? Do people like him need to be told on how to think on everything because coming to a conclusion on your own is too hard?
He doesnt understand that 'moderate' is often just a shorthand for people with deep complex beliefs which just happen to hover around the centre point, for example I'm pretty sure most moderates are unwilling to compromise on the right to vote or a standing army. He of coarse has no convictions so doesnt really understand this.

Common Carp

Bloop
kiwifarms.net
He doesnt understand that 'moderate' is often just a shorthand for people with deep complex beliefs which just happen to hover around the centre point, for example I'm pretty sure most moderates are unwilling to compromise on the right to vote or a standing army. He of coarse has no convictions so doesnt really understand this.
Considering he jumped from edgy Amazing Atheist Wannabe to another run of the mil "ally", he more or less admitted he takes most of his opinions from others. And because the whole "edgy atheist" shtick isn't the hottest thing anymore he switches to something that suits him better in the current moment even if he 180ed completely on most of his views. While it is very possible for people to have a change of opinion on certain issues the fact he went from one stereotype to another just makes me doubt his sincerity. I'll give him some marks for half admitting this though.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1201260

Uhhh, based? I hope she gives them a nice kiss on the lips.

Reactions: FierceBrosnan

SiccDicc

The Defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1201260

Would these "friends" happen to be her white neighbors in her gated community?

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1201260

Where's the white supremacy, you dumb Dalit?

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1201260

I'm surprised this harpy even has friends.

SuudsuAddict

kiwifarms.net
First, I stand corrected about coronavirus negatively effecting the social justice movement. Even during a pandemic, they will still find things to offend them. You can cure coronavirus, but you can't cure stupid.

Also, Alternet has a delightful article on why hating political correctness makes one a seething xenophobe:

It never ends.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1201260

That's the dumb cunt who thinks spin classes are white supremacy. Some reddit nonsense. How on earth she makes a living is beyond me.

Edit: I guarantee she doesn't know anyone with the Chinese virus.

None More Black

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1201260

"hence, this" really carrying a lot of weight here

dopy

King Neptune's Chosen People
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1201260

wait until she finds out how sanitary hospitals in india are

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
wait until she finds out how sanitary hospitals in india are
Oh, no no. She doesn't want to live in India, she wants to live in a white country and be pampered like a queen by whites. She knows India is a shithole and Indians made it that way, she just thinks they deserve to reap the benefits of white society instead of the sorrows of their own.