Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

Matthew216

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1201260

Forgive me for asking this as I am obviously too stupid to get the point of this post, so I will just ask this.
How exactly?

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
The question is acccidently more philisophical than it's sounds since all systems are built on the principle we die.
Also was this really the best pic she could do?
View attachment 1202251

She feels like a characature.
Do I have to post the Negative XP song again? I need one of those work accident counters: "Days Since Art Hoe: 0"

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
i hope she realizes that the natives didn't have starbucks, twitter, tiktok, or chipotle
Does squaw Tweeting Carter take any kind of medication? Because she seems like the type who does, and she's gonna find herself in short supply if society collapses. On the upside, there's another redpilling opportunity by giving her a copy of "Industrial Society and its Future."

Forgive me for asking this as I am obviously too stupid to get the point of this post, so I will just ask this.
How exactly?
It's Saira Rao, bro. Just forget about it. Everything is evil wypipo's fault, including lion maulings in Africa, and the only cure is to give her large amounts of money to yell at you about how you're awful scum.

SuudsuAddict

kiwifarms.net
First, meet Harry Targ:

He's a typical leftist white American professor. He doesn't say which college or university he's teaching at, but that's not the issue. He says the United States should follow Cuba's model for handling coronavirus:

His blog article is crossposted at Counter Punch, which is one of the left-liberal rags I use for archiving purposes. I know it's typical for people like him to openly share views like this by the way. I just can't help but point and laugh at these dogmatic assholes.

Monolith

doot Doot Doot Doot DOOT Doot doot doo-Doot
kiwifarms.net
If she wants to go back to the pre-colonial Americas, how about settling her near a nice Aztec village during one of their sacrificial sessions.
They (the priests that did the sacrificing) considered it an honor to be sacrificed, so they could help the sun god fight off the night. They'd die some other way.

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
They considered it an honor to be sacrificed, so they could help the sun god fight off the night. They'd die some other way.
The Aztecs did. The people they slaughtered actually hated them, and didn't even believe in the Aztec religion. That's why they helped the conquistadors. They wanted to throw off the yoke of the Aztecs by any means necessary.