Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
...more seriously here, was Hawai'i that bad before whites moved there?
From a certain perspective, certainly. If you're talking pre-Christianity they were committing mass human sacrifice, executing people for accidentally having the ali'i's shadow fall on them, and practicing religious brother-sister incest. I'm not sure if abolishing all the horrible and vile practices of barbarian religion justify the impact of foreign disease and land dispossession (which I do think were terrible and have had bad consequences), but society in Hawaii was extremely brutal and life could be extremely short before they were told there was another way to live.

If you're talking pre-WWII before statehood and the population boom then it was basically just a third-world outpost with nothing important going on except sugarcane.

I'm not gonna say the population density of the modern islands is a good thing (it's not, everyone who was born here including me is fucked for living here due to rich Chinks). But the blame for lack of affordable housing certainly doesn't fall on white people, who make up only a quarter of the state's population and the minority of new residents and property-owners.

Also... He lives in one of only 2 parts of the US more expensive than Hawai'i. No can complain.
1593392820073.png

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a museum lover, it makes me sad what little respect for art and history these people really have.
What do you mean? They love art, such as Banksy and She-Ra!

Destroying professionalism...well, hope that works out for you the next time your food is undercooked and sends you to the hospital.
And your totally non-racist doctor is too busy twitting #BLM to see you're fatally dehydrated.

And mitochondrial DNA has no bearing on what you look like or most bodily characteristics, though it can be a good marker to show where groups diverged from since every ethnicity tends to have its own unique mutations.
Genes can shuffle out of the mitochondria and get incorporated into the regular nuclear chromosomes. But the postulate that there were once a "mitochondrial Eve" that lived in what is now Africa doesn't mean anything relevant to race realists: there were no "black" or "white" races at that time, so it is ridiculous to claim "our common ancestor was BLACK."

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck is this Greg guy? Does he work for the Privy Council or something? Because we have a Governor General now. We don't answer to the Privy Council. Maybe the Brit Bong should fuck right off. God Fucking Damn Colonialists. Mind your own statues!
He's a reporter/blogger, got some public attention for covering the Gregory Alan Elliot case, where 3 feminists claimed a male feminist ally was being a creep and a stalker, and it turned out that all 3 were lying.

The reason they lied was because the Toronto feminist group WiTopoli (Women in Politics Toronto) wanted to dox Bendelin Spurr for his flash game which allowed you to punch Anita Sarkeesian in the face, bloodying it up. GA Elliot thought doxing was a step too far. Not only was it a step too far, the group (sans GA Elliot) interefered with Bendelin getting jobs, as well as getting an apartment, leaving him homeless. Anyways, GA Elliot disagreed with the doxing and calling employers and landlards, so the women are alleged to have met and conspired to report him to the police under new legislation that added online disagreement with feminists to the criminal code under "criminal harassment", despite dissent never, ever being harassment.

Dave.

Damn wypipo
kiwifarms.net
You know, and I'm sorry if this sounds like a blog post I'll keep it brief, whenever I see this SJW shit and rich kids doing sociopathic stuff like stealing/shoplifting or doing incredibly douchey things on tiktok, I'm reminded of this one rich girl that went to my high school (who spoiler alert ended up drinking herself to death). She was a bitch. No doubts about that she was a stuck up bitch who hated everyone around her who wasn't pretty or on her top 10. You talked with her and you were ugly, she told you to fuck off. She did a lot of things to get herself in trouble like stealing, cursing out teachers, and wearing skimpy clothing. With that said, she would also be seen breaking down and crying in her car for seemingly no reason and it didn't matter if someone was her friend or just a bystander, she would tell them very angrily to go away and leave her alone. Well, fast forward and she's well into her mid twenties and my mother, in a very straightforward manner, told me she died of alcohol poisoning.

So with that story out of the way, I feel like all of this is happening because these kids just want to feel alive. Like I don't think they really believe they're virtuous in stealing expensive makeup from malls. Hell, I don't think they want free stuff, they just want to feel alive. They want to feel something so they do dangerous, tense, and incredibly crazy stuff because that's the only feeling they can get from living because everything else around them doesn't feel real. So I'm wondering if this SJW stuff is happening because you have kids who never worked for anything in their lives and they're doing crazy and self-destructive or embarrassing stuff like gender-special shit because the feeling they get from that is the only palpable feeling they can get because the life they live feels plastic and fake. They enjoy the anger and rage they reap from protesting like jackasses in a street because they're actually feeling something for once and their brains can manufacture rage out of the blue. I think I read an article once that affluent children from very well off families end up even more depressed than regular middle class families.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Genes can shuffle out of the mitochondria and get incorporated into the regular nuclear chromosomes. But the postulate that there were once a "mitochondrial Eve" that lived in what is now Africa doesn't mean anything relevant to race realists: there were no "black" or "white" races at that time, so it is ridiculous to claim "our common ancestor was BLACK."
Not to mention that the study done to find "Mitochondrial Eve" was fundamentally flawed in a way that ruins its credibility: the "Native African" mitochondrial DNA was from American blacks, who are well known to be between 10 and 25% white admixture on average. No actual native Africans were sampled.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
I think I read an article once that affluent children from very well off families end up even more depressed than regular middle class families.
A friend of mine once told me something similar. She said they have a hard time forming friendships because they never know who's just after their money, even when it's people in the same income group (because then the question is if they'll dump you if you lose your money).

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
What do you mean? They love art, such as Banksy and She-Ra!

And your totally non-racist doctor is too busy twitting #BLM to see you're fatally dehydrated.

I'm not sure if they want to go with "We the original humans, bitch!" given how most people see evolution as a linear progression towards better forms...
1593401991565.png

It seems modern biology profs are smart enough to see this implication, because they harped on the point that evolution isn't some linear level-up system but instead adaptation to a changing environment. Now if you applied that logic to sociopolitical developments it might take some wind out of the "Right Side of History" 's sails.

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
They enjoy the anger and rage they reap from protesting like jackasses in a street because they're actually feeling something for once and their brains can manufacture rage out of the blue. I think I read an article once that affluent children from very well off families end up even more depressed than regular middle class families.
I've considered this a lot myself, actually. A lot of restless boredom, pent-up energy (young people are full of energy and should be, but it's not being used or used in a healthy way), a lot of kids raised to think they're "special" and "different" but they get into the real world and are hit with the existential dread of realizing they're just an ordinary dud, so they furiously try and recreate that childhood fantasy for themselves and carry it well into adulthood.

Since few of them every really "struggle" in life, they have to invent crises and traumas and issues for themselves to "deal with" and "overcome" like the characters in their favorite stories.

I'm sperging but I think you're onto something here with people basically being incredibly bored, entitled, and used to getting whatever they want, whenever they want it.

Though I don't know if this is unique to the last few generations, per se.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
I've considered this a lot myself, actually. A lot of restless boredom, pent-up energy (young people are full of energy and should be, but it's not being used or used in a healthy way), a lot of kids raised to think they're "special" and "different" but they get into the real world and are hit with the existential dread of realizing they're just an ordinary dud, so they furiously try and recreate that childhood fantasy for themselves and carry it well into adulthood.

I'm sperging but I think you're onto something here with people basically being bored, entitled, and used to getting whatever they want, whenever they want it.

Though I don't know if this is unique to the last few generations, per se.
And a couple generations that don't have anything meaningful to pursue, because religion, community and family have all been relentlessly attacked by the left. I say that as someone that's areligious, and thinks that religion has generally been a terrible idea.