Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

Dave.

Damn wypipo
kiwifarms.net
And a couple generations that don't have anything meaningful to pursue, because religion, community and family have all been relentlessly attacked by the left. I say that as someone that's areligious, and thinks that religion has generally been a terrible idea.
I will say this, life without religion seems pretty damn bleak. Death is basically a dead end and there's nothing for you once you kick the bucket and no reciprocation for good deeds except for I guess something to self reflect on.

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
And a couple generations that don't have anything meaningful to pursue, because religion, community and family have all been relentlessly attacked by the left. I say that as someone that's areligious, and thinks that religion has generally been a terrible idea.
It is sad that modern religion has become synonymous with "bigoted" and "evil," though that might be a Millennial thing leftover from the smug Atheist+ movement. They also see family and community as inherently oppressive too, I agree, which is why I suppose they need to create their own imaginary micro-communities like the Tumblr genders. They're struggling to find purpose. Feels for days.

What I find most amusing (and honestly a bit sad feels) is these Wokeist kids claim they hate and want to get rid of capitalism, but they also want and DEMAND all of the luxuries that are only possible to them because of capitalism: disposable income, time and space to be as creative, imaginative and as autistic as possible, freedom (in every regard), potential for upward mobility, leisure time, etc.

Can you imagine these kids in a real dictatorship? An actual communist society? They'd off themselves.

They think capitalism is actively oppressing them, but they're really just oppressing themselves by adopting this learned helplessness victim mentality and fighting an imaginary culture war against a Big Bad that doesn't really exist. They refuse to accept that everyone has different viewpoints and it will always be that way, and societal progress is largely subjective. The fact they have the time and energy to protest and demand already puts them in an extremely privileged position in the world.

We see this in all kinds of cows on the Farms, people who are blind to their own privileges and have pretty damned good lives compared to most people in the world, yet constantly whine, complain, and demand.

McGregor

kiwifarms.net
So apparently, Yelena Belenova got caught with cornrows in the past and does every single white guilt checkbox you could think of.
Is it bad that stuff like this makes me like white people less over time?
That's a 'yes' and 'no' question with applicable answers that have variables! In short though: Yes. Hate everyone involved in these social watersports. White, Black, Cat, Dog, doesn't matter. Hate em all, hate em equally. Don't care about everyone else except the people you do care about. Rinse and repeat. Recipe to a good life man.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Aberforth

Straight A student in special ed.
kiwifarms.net
Feeling angry and having said anger supported feels good. Social media creates a feedback loop where the easily influenced are assured by likes. This is harmless when it's about who best grill is.(It's George Foreman) This can be problamatic when the topic at hand is something serious like racism. The quest for internet points has driven people into madness.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
Instantly makes me think of Shaun Majumder (a half East Indian, half Newfie comedian) talking about how him and his sister had to wear hunting vests during moose season, because them and the moose were the only brown things on the whole island of Newfoundland. It was funny, because as stupid as newfies usually are, they can tell the difference between teenaged Dot Indians and 1200lbs quadrupeds.
I can't, they're both animals.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Feeling angry and having said anger supported feels good. Social media creates a feedback loop where the easily influenced are assured by likes. This is harmless when it's about who best grill is.(It's George Foreman) This can be problamatic when the topic at hand is something serious like racism. The quest for internet points has driven people into madness.
This is why I like Kiwi Farms. If you sperg about internet stickers, you get rightfully mocked. I just wish other social media sites encouraged users to mock those that get bent out of shape over likes (especially Reddit and Twitter).

ADL Pyramid of Hate

kiwifarms.net
“accepting of everything surrounding LGBT rights”? c’mon. sure, there were some cultures that had relatively “accepting” (or at least distinct) conceptual frameworks surrounding what we now identify as “LGBT.” And Whitey, with his Western qweermisia or whatever, did indeed have a homogenizing effect (pun intended) on the benighted blacks, browns, yellows and reds of the world in that regard.

but it’s hard to think of something more distinctly modern— or western in provenance, come to think of it— than the notion of “LGBT rights”. (both the “LGBT” and “rights” parts, tbh.) acting as if your premodern noble savage fantasy heroes wouldn’t have considered “LGBT rights” about as alien as it gets is some pretty strong cultural imperialism. guess westerners, even those who think they stand against it, can still homogenize the world when they see fit

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
“accepting of everything surrounding LGBT rights”? c’mon. sure, there were some cultures that had relatively “accepting” (or at least distinct) conceptual frameworks surrounding what we now identify as “LGBT.” And Whitey, with his Western qweermisia or whatever, did indeed have a homogenizing effect (pun intended) on the benighted blacks, browns, yellows and reds of the world in that regard.

but it’s hard to think of something more distinctly modern— or western in provenance, come to think of it— than the notion of “LGBT rights”. (both the “LGBT” and “rights” parts, tbh.) acting as if your premodern noble savage fantasy heroes wouldn’t have considered “LGBT rights” about as alien as it gets is some pretty strong cultural imperialism. guess westerners, even those who think they stand against it, can still homogenize the world when they see fit
It's the same as them always saying "it's natural because monkeys do it" without telling anyone that, in monkeys, sodomy is a form of rape used to humiliate males. They just selectively use things for their agenda with no regard for what reality is.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
I will say this, life without religion seems pretty damn bleak. Death is basically a dead end and there's nothing for you once you kick the bucket and no reciprocation for good deeds except for I guess something to self reflect on.
Good points, ironic to see atheists turning the atheism (the same could be said about social justice and science) into a religion.

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1415729
View attachment 1415730
View attachment 1415732
The girl who shared this grew up in a black nuclear family.

This isn't the full thing but these stuck out to me.
So the stereotype of black men leaving their families is a good thing now and black families are harmful to queer blacks...somehow. Oh and this is all still whitey’s fault.
The lunacy and horrifying ratings just aren’t sufficient anymore; we need an Elder God rating.

Muh_Soggy_Knee

kiwifarms.net
So the stereotype of black men leaving their families is a good thing now and black families are harmful to queer blacks...somehow. Oh and this is all still whitey’s fault.
The lunacy and horrifying ratings just aren’t sufficient anymore; we need an Elder God rating.
I know this girl's and her sister's family. They would not like it if their dad left...