Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Pond Scum

Disgusting!
kiwifarms.net
Anyways, I'm a bit late, but its hilarious to see how this episode of Community was deemed "racist", "problematic" and since removed from several streaming platforms because of Chang doing blackface. I mean, his actions were called out in the episode and his intent was to be a fantasy elf.
1593490128280.png
They should go for a double feature on this episode by claiming Abed and Annie's sex roleplay was actually promoting the rape of fat BIPOC bodies by white and white-passing thins.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: TerribleIdeas™

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
You forgot that it's also racist to dat outside your race, it's racist to move into "PoC communties", and it's racist to move out of those communities, too.

The funny thing is that India has taken a hard right turn recently and hates leftists, the CCP, and Muslims. If she were back in her own country she'd be laughed at, not promoted.
WTF, I love street-shitting pajeets now?

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because they live in a fairy tale land written by late night shows and college professors, reinforced by the MSM.
Not entirely. Evangelical boomers are a pretty big part of Trump's base, though not the whole of it. We don't see them much online because 70 year olds aren't known for their great grasp of social media, but the religious right is still around, just fading away. It won't be completely gone until most of the boomers pass away over the next couple of decades.

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1419304

Intentionally counseling a child to undergo hormonal treatments and surgical intervention that will make them a crippled straight person is conversion therapy, counseling a child to accept that they're not heterosexual isn't, you fucking loon.
How exactly are people supposed to “take a stand”? More bitching on Twitter? Decry a children’s book series that ended over a decade ago?

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually starting to agree with JK Rowling on something. Strange times indeed.
It's a strange feel. On some level she did this to herself by going full woke with the "Hermione was black" stuff and essentially launching herself into racial and gender politics to be noticed again. But at the same time she still has perfectly normal ideas about what it means to be a woman so the people attacking her are completely unreasonable.

Dave.

Damn wypipo
kiwifarms.net
ACA7404D-42A2-424C-8B76-7B7901E5E594.jpeg
You know I’m utterly bored of Twitter users just playing games with people and acting like children. This is the same smug behavior a 10 year old exhibits when he’s confronted by his mom.
“Honey, why haven’t you been cleaning room lately? This place is a mess.”
“I mean... you never really asked so I thought I didn’t have to do it.”

It’s why you can’t debate these people; they either tell you to fuck off and block you, or they play games with you and attack the absurdity of your argument pretending they don’t understand your nuance so your frustrated and give up.

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1419530
You know I’m utterly bored of Twitter users just playing games with people and acting like children. This is the same smug behavior a 10 year old exhibits when he’s confronted by his mom.

It’s why you can’t debate these people; they either tell you to fuck off and block you, or they play games with you and attack the absurdity of your argument pretending they don’t understand your nuance so your frustrated and give up.
>Man fuck white people
>I apologize on their behalf
God there’s something about this suffocating white guilt that’s pathetic and so smug at the same time. I can’t explain why it makes miffed but it does.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1419530

The dude who made that tweet reminds me of male feminists that will make vile comments towards other men in hopes of getting a woman to have sex with him. This dude is probably hoping a noble POC sees his tweets so he can get laid by that person.

SuudsuAddict

kiwifarms.net
>Man fuck white people
>I apologize on their behalf
God there’s something about this suffocating white guilt that’s pathetic and so smug at the same time. I can’t explain why it makes miffed but it does.
We already know that besides their participation in both online and offline protests, these people will carry on like normal. They throw other white people under the bus while lacking the self-awareness to see that under the bus will eventually be their fate too whenever the faceless mob decides they've violated one of their many stupid rules. They never stop to ask who is driving this bus, the cost of riding it, or where it's going. All they did was read the bumper stickers and decided they're getting on no matter what.

Being like this requires a constant stream of self-hate. I wouldn't be surprised if these self-hating white liberals on some level feel regret their overzealous support for these revolutionaries, but they insist on it because they deserpately want to be "one of the good ones." They have forsaken morals, common sense, and logic so they can ride the crest of the wave. When it comes crashing down, we can only hope it hurts. That's the only way they'll learn.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget condem them for taking part in another culture's activities even if said culture has western influences to it. (Examples: wearing fashion from another country, rapping, wearing your hair a certain way, etc.) It doesn't matter if the culture's country is ok with it or had a hand in creating your thing.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to go full power level, but by the time she would be an adolescent, Bush was long gone.
Fair point. Some of them are also pissed off at Bush from their tween years or they're influenced by social media leftists who were angsty rebellious teenagers and early twenty-somethings when Bush was in office.

• Agree
Reactions: Oglooger