Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1441013
he clearly hasn't seen the currently employed artists at dc or marvel. hell one of there writers had to be fired finally after he made open threats in public.
also does this guy have a life?
Current Marvel artists are tracing lego sets complete with the circles where the bricks connect. They are at an all time low.

Corn Flakes

Part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast!
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, that took me far too long to notice.

I understand tracing from models since those artists are usually under very tight deadlines, but... couldn't they at least erase the studs?

Actually, now that I look more closely, I don't think that's traced. I think that's copied wholesale as a screenshot from one of those Lego building programs/websites, then slapped onto a 3D model and textured. Look at the barrels on the snowspeeder model's guns. They're clipping through the circular frame of the ship.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net

I understand tracing from models since those artists are usually under very tight deadlines, but... couldn't they at least erase the studs?

Actually, now that I look more closely, I don't think that's traced. I think that's copied wholesale as a screenshot from one of those Lego building programs/websites, then slapped onto a 3D model and textured. Look at the barrels on the snowspeeder model's guns. They're clipping through the circular frame of the ship.
There's even worse off-model and traced stuff out there too, like Femboy Luke and direct traces from the OT in Star Wars comics. Anyone who says Marvel's contractors have more drawing talent than CG authors is someone who doesn't read comics.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1441229

It's Turkey In the Straw. Someone dug up an obscure racist song from like 1916 that borrows the melody from Turkey In the Straw, and now ice cream trucks are racist.
You could make a better argument if you displayed actual sheet music covers for the actual song, which could look like any of these:

And you would have a point. Maybe this could be the jumping off point to learn about how minstrel tropes were reused as hillbilly tropes when minstrelsy went out of fashion. But that's too much work, isn't it?

Private Pyle

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1441229

It's Turkey In the Straw. Someone dug up an obscure racist song from like 1916 that borrows the melody from Turkey In the Straw, and now ice cream trucks are racist.
>Yikes indeed
Words cannot describe my hatred for the word “yikes” and the people who ironically use it.

“Nigger Loves a Watermelon, Ha! Ha! Ha!” is indeed a racist a parody of Turkey in the Straw, which is the basis for all other versions. Turkey in the Straw was popular in minstrel shows and was performed in blackface but I don’t expect this person to research that hard.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Anyone subjected to this literal racial discrimination should sue. Only a city of utter pussies would put up with this fucking racist bullshit.

Holy shit, bring back Rob Liefeld.

Shit's a disgrace.

Last edited:

Private Pyle

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1441605View attachment 1441606View attachment 1441607View attachment 1441608View attachment 1441609View attachment 1441610View attachment 1441611View attachment 1441612View attachment 1441613View attachment 1441614View attachment 1441615
I guess tokenizing your friends is a good thing 🙄

Also, how about just thinking of your friends as people you enjoy hanging out with? Skin color shouldn’t be a factor, but it’s racist posts like this that make it so. Finally, class determines friendships more than race ever has.
It’s the hypocrisy that gets to me. Black can hang out and enjoy the company of only black people and that’s fine, but white people need a checklist and friends who look like the BK Kid’s Club or they’re bigots. What was that about friendship going both ways?

Also; “white, black and non-black friends”. Last I checked, there was more than three races in America.
Anyone subjected to this literal racial discrimination should sue. Only a city of utter pussies would put up with this fucking racist bullshit.

Holy shit, bring back Rob Liefeld.

Shit's a disgrace.
Ironically, I remember Liefeld had a book with Marvel a few months ago. Can’t remember what happened to it though.