Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

Positron

Anti-intellectual; pro common sense
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I graduated from Harvard Medical School and underwent Oncology training at The Mayo Clinic. I am the director of their Lung Cancer program and am currently involved in the development of fourth-generation EGFR antagonists. More importantly, I am a Black nonbinary AFAB."
"But have you broken a Target window and looted a 60-inch TV?"
"No."
"Then you can't be my doctor."

Seriously I'm baffled why people want to find doctors who are exactly like themselves. Trannies are like that too.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1597931

Most of the time when they’re typing on Instagram or Twitter, I just use this image in case someone uses the O-word while blaming America for all of its (personal) problems.
White people aren't impressed by this corporate bullshit virtue signaling and it does absolutely nothing for normal people. It's absolutely empty bullshit. They're literally virtue signaling about problems they created for themselves, not just with their shitty policies that hurt everyone but for the racial divisive shit they literally deliberately created to divide people and prevent anything like Occupy started out as from ever succeeding.

They just switched to kill whitey shit because their earlier forms of racism were no longer politically tolerable but it's now completely okay to shit all over white people, instead of pointing to immigrants or whatever and saying "psst, watch out, Pedro over there is gonna take your job."

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What you're supposed to know is that when someone uses that font, you're a bigot, on the wrong side of history, and you're definitely a notsee.
All real nawtsees use Quattrocento.

Seriously I'm baffled why people want to find doctors who are exactly like themselves. Trannies are like that too.
Why would even a troon want a doctor who is suicidal, mentally ill, on drugs, and refuses to do any work because muh PTSD?

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
"I graduated from Harvard Medical School and underwent Oncology training at The Mayo Clinic. I am the director of their Lung Cancer program and am currently involved in the development of fourth-generation EGFR antagonists. More importantly, I am a Black nonbinary AFAB."
"No."

I'm all for it.............thin the herd

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
it's funny to see how warped there views on women are, to the point they think acting like rude and narcissistic is just how all real(tm) women act. They literaly have the same views on women's behavior incles do.
Pretty sure it's incels who want women to be submissive, without their own personality & agency and certain animu is all about catering to nip incels. He is kinda right but only regarding this 1 thing. Everything else is just dumb. It's weird that he hates people who watch other people with virtual animu avaters larping as animu character. That's childish & perhaps pathetic but it's harmless.

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"No."

I think the trannies got that hangup because of gays and lesbians preferring to have LGB doctors and nurses to confide in on specific issues, which is mostly a relic from the pre-Stonewall days when merely being gay or bi was a felony in all fifty states.

Really, the LGB Boomers and Silent Generation geezers who are still alive are the only ones who ever needed a doctor or nurse who was like them and that issue was largely resolved decades ago

Isn't the first game a satire on Objectivism?
It is, but it's also fairly subtle about it instead of being preachy and pretentious like Last of Us Part II or the She-Ra cartoon.

For comparison, Bioshock 1 is like The Chronicles of Narnia while Last Of Us Part II is like Chick Tracts or Bibleman.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
What about all those dummies who bought Rowling's book just to burn it? Rowling ended up with their money, after all.

Also, SJWs have really abandoned all pretense of not being Nazis, haven't they?

View attachment 1603035
Transgender rights activists demonstrating against JK Rowling, 2020.
Fun fact: the books the Nazis were burning there were "sexology" manuals and transgender propaganda, created by Magnus Hirschfeld and his gang of creeps.

SJWs are Communists. They're the ones who supported the Institute for Sexual Research and their sick experiments.