Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

LateNightMuffin

kiwifarms.net
Is their argument that incest is only bad because of the small chance of producing abominable retards like Charles II "the Cursed" von Hapsburg, and since gay relationships don't have that risk banning gay incest is hetero-normative and probably ableist as well? There's grooming too, but this is the crowd that thinks Queer Kids Stuff is just fine so they'll ignore it.
The argument is that incest, like pedophilia, is only bad because society shames those who do it. The harm doesn't come, for example, from parents fucking their children, but from the shame that society puts on the parent for fucking the child and the child for being fucked. Don't blame me. I don't believe this shit. I'm just saying what their argument is. Judith Butler makes this argument.

Corn Flakes

"Get in the bowl, Shinji!"
kiwifarms.net
The argument is that incest, like pedophilia, is only bad because society shames those who do it. The harm doesn't come, for example, from parents fucking their children, but from the shame that society puts on the parent for fucking the child and the child for being fucked. Don't blame me. I don't believe this shit. I'm just saying what their argument is. Judith Butler makes this argument.
I was raised Catholic and I used to think Catholics were obsessed with guilt and shame.

Looking at these guys, though? I'm starting to think they may have had a point.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1736673

Funny thing is, I have less in common with the black transgender lesbian than the billionaire newspaper owner.

See, unlike the fantasy rhetoric vehicle, I, like the billionaire newspaper owner, contribute to society, pay taxes, and work for a living.

The imaginary person produces nothing, even if they did exist.

View attachment 1736673

This account is really working overtime to prove that the left can't meme.
what the hell are they talking about most newpapers simp for those kinds of characters
edit: we should add dank left as a permanent resident of this thread. it's a shitty gimmick account that seems to be run by a sperg

Last edited:

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
7597.png
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1328868464589742081 (https://archive.vn/JP8A0)

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: NoReturn

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Gee, I dunno, maybe not chimping out everytime some jogger decides to try and kill an armed and aware cop?
Well the rest of western society bends over backwards to prevent said chimpouts, so is it inferiority or effective mobilization for one's interests? Given how their gains from these are often squandered or outright counterproductive for long-term improvement, probably both, but try telling that to your average BLM supporter.

Imaging building the most advanced society in human history by overcoming tribalism and establishing a market economy, only for some commie fuckwits to change the rules of engagement such that tribalism becomes the most OP strategy within said society, because disadvantaging other ways of being is bigoted.

Last edited:

Horribadger

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1734941

These people vote, and think that Ben Shapiro being on Pewdiepie's Meme Roundup is proof of "Trojan Nazism", despite Shapiro being a manlet kike.
A bit of a tangent, but this immediately reminded me of something I came across on Twitter a while back:

Not because it's a meme, but it displays a certain characteristic seen in a lot of leftist memes including the one posted: It doesn't actually SAY anything the leftists who're likely to be reposting it aren't already saying on their own. This thing is just the old progressive stack but rearranged as some kind of pizza, your Trojan horse meme is just the sentence "evil stinky humor men sneak nazism into impressionable minds with their stinky evil humor" but arranged on a tangentially related image. The best memes are often ones that reframe something in an interesting way that makes you go "hah, I never though of that connection/parallel before, that's funny", ones that simplify something to its most discrete form while remaining recognizable so you go "oh, I get it!" or ones that get something shockingly incorrect to elicit a laugh from surprise. They play with the information, in other words. Leftist memes do none of this because they only parrot the bizarre thought patterns of these people in an attempt to self-legitimize something that has no connection to reality. Its just a graphical equivalent of those "LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE N THE BACK" posts or the ones where they just repeat some lefty truism in caps lock like that makes it more true somehow.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net

Shut up, and go be a lazy, smelly, fucked up, useless hippie somewhere else. Preferably somewhere where the authorities can medicate you for your delusions of successful communism.

*Not literally you, @Positron, but the retard that had the temerity to tweet that.

Apparently, it's gotten worse, idiot kids are screeching about ableism and supposed x-phobic behaviour.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmpGulcasa

Why can't people just be normal?
kiwifarms.net
Is it bad that the thing that makes me angriest about this one is that the person posting it lifted their name from one of the best DS9 characters and is sullying it with that trash take?

Unrelated, but have we talked about this stupid United Nations tweet? Men get shit on even on the day dedicated to them now.

dumb.png

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
Is it bad that the thing that makes me angriest about this one is that the person posting it lifted their name from one of the best DS9 characters and is sullying it with that trash take?

Unrelated, but have we talked about this stupid United Nations tweet? Men get shit on even on the day dedicated to them now.

View attachment 1739198

View attachment 1739206View attachment 1739205

Some shenanigans and infuriating replies... I hate this shit.
Ironically people and group like these are the ones who encourage more toxic masculinity because they don't want to address issues faced by men, that wouldn't just help men, but their families and communities too.

• Agree
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage