Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

"Here's how this system that benefits only men also somehow hurts men!"
it just gets funnier when you just keep bringing up major part of our society that hurt men or disadvantage them, and then watch them still tell you we are the prime benefactors in this. Yeah that shorter lifespan sure sounds like were on top.
edit: still never have seen one of them be able to argue for very long that men have the major advantage here, ussualy it just devolves in to them just screaming there right

• Agree
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

Private Pyle

Happy Happy Halloween, Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net
He really, really shouldn’t have apologized. He basically chummed the waters hook, line and sinker.
Jesus Christ I’m not even sure how you could even make this about neurodivergent people.

WatchingAllOfYou

Ceiling Cat is my soulmate
kiwifarms.net
1605909711754.png

The people in charge of the Cowboy Bebop Netflix series cast this guy to play Gren, and before the series even starts they start cat-fighting with the fandom and saying Gren (a guy who was literally forced to transition) is ~omg amazingly kweer~. . .

I'm sure this series will do well, guys! :story:

ETA:
1605911075080.png

What a fucking coward. :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story:

Last edited:

Oglooger

Prophet of Daddy Yakub
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No shit! It's kind of funny to see a black woman saying this. I'm not sure if she's being sacarstic or not, but unfortunately for her it's the truth. Wouldn't it be amazing if this led to the realization that everyone can be racist, not just white people?
it will be shot down and covered up, the only way it could reach the masses is if Trump retweeted it.

SuudsuAddict

kiwifarms.net
it will be shot down and covered up, the only way it could reach the masses is if Trump retweeted it.
Sadly, you're right. Someone earlier in this thread compared the hatred for white people to a blood libel. I agree. There's no doubt it has reached that point.

If it doesn't happen already, I would LOVE to see self-hating white leftists being forced to deal with racism between non-whites. I want this so badly. Ideally, and hypothetically, it would be nice to see their outdated notions of what constitutes racism shattered. But who am I kidding? In this woke age, that will never happen.

Oglooger

Prophet of Daddy Yakub
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sadly, you're right. Someone earlier in this thread compared the hatred for white people to a blood libel. I agree. There's no doubt it has reached that point.

If it doesn't happen already, I would LOVE to see self-hating white leftists being forced to deal with racism between non-whites. I want this so badly. Ideally, and hypothetically, it would be nice to see their outdated notions of what constitutes racism shattered. But who am I kidding? In this woke age, that will never happen.
There was already a race skirmish between blacks and spics in Chicago but no one will tell you that

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some of those, yes. But the ones that affect other people, no. Poor hygiene and armchair activism both involve inflicting yourself on other people. Armchair activism, in particular, is not a right or even just the domain of the mentally ill. It typically doesn't refer to people who are activists online but specifically those who talk a really big game, usually advocating mass violence and action, while avoiding any of that pesky labour they want other people to do for them. That also comes into play with things like living with your parents as well, where doing so isn't inherently shameful - but doing so while bitching about them constantly and also refusing to get a job to try and move out is.

So while cows like Jake Alley and Lou Gagliardi clearly are mentally ill, it's not support to then stop pointing out they're scamming people out of money for 'living with transphobic family' while never even trying to get a job to get themselves out of that living situation. It's enabling their delusions and making them worse. But then, I'm betting this person thinks supporting mentally ill people involves also accepting their delusions of being the opposite gender.

"Here's how this system that benefits only men also somehow hurts men!"
I've seen a few times SJWs argue that 'the patriarchy hurts men as well'. Which would work better if they could ever have that conversation, instead of always then attacking anyone who brings up the ways in which men are being hurt.

I remember reading a discussion about a study showing how men get sexually assaulted and raped by women at much higher rates than previously thought, for reasons including that men weren't being believed that they didn't want sex, and that men usually wouldn't describe things as sexual assault or rape, but if you described situations that constituted either of them then a lot of men would say that it had happened to them. And you could see the SJW part of the discussion developing their cognitive dissonance in real time. Because the source was reputable and scientific, and it was countering their belief that men are always the sexual aggressor, and they couldn't handle anything saying that men were victims of sexual assault at a rate much, much closer to parity with women, and perpetrated by women, than their worldview could handle. You could watch their brains forcing that new information to be men's fault. The problem is they can't ever seem to acknowledge that there's a single benefit to women under 'the patriarchy', let alone allow anything beyond lip service to the idea that men suffer as well.

Incidentally, it's one of the things that annoys me so much about gendertrenders - you can't complain about 'the patriarchy' so much when you've literally changed your gender because you don't feel like you match the expectations you think it places on you. Anyone who complains about how they don't feel like a woman so they aren't one is doing more to reinforce 'the patriarchy' and its effect on women than one thousand straight white men.

Dave.

I have no idea what to make my avatar.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1740163
View attachment 1740164View attachment 1740165
https://twitter.com/EVYSTADIUM/status/1329110893133783040 (https://archive.vn/gnfSA)

There's about 10 more posts that she made after the initial one.

View attachment 1740181
https://twitter.com/EVYSTADIUM/status/1329496148353101826 (https://archive.vn/qHwWF)

Just what small businesses, especially restaurants, need at the moment. It's almost like ching chong here doesn't realize that actions like these make people more racist

Grand majority of chinese americans I've met are either thots, bitches, or douchenozzles so this doesn't surprise me at all.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
reasons including that men weren't being believed that they didn't want sex, and that men usually wouldn't describe things as sexual assault or rape
I think it also has to do with that odd thing I keep noticing in men, where they immediately, don't know why, try to internally redefine whatever bad thing happened to them as "atleast there was (miniscule good thing that sort of came out of the ordeal)". I imagine this is really useful and part of a positive outlook, but not with things like that.

Dante Alighieri

I hate communists.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it also has to do with that odd thing I keep noticing in men, where they immediately, don't know why, try to internally redefine whatever bad thing happened to them as "atleast there was (miniscule good thing that sort of came out of the ordeal)". I imagine this is really useful and part of a positive outlook, but not with things like that.
Because if we were brought down by every negative thing that happened to us we would be women.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1740163
View attachment 1740164View attachment 1740165
https://twitter.com/EVYSTADIUM/status/1329110893133783040 (https://archive.vn/gnfSA)

There's about 10 more posts that she made after the initial one.

View attachment 1740181
https://twitter.com/EVYSTADIUM/status/1329496148353101826 (https://archive.vn/qHwWF)

Just what small businesses, especially restaurants, need at the moment. It's almost like ching chong here doesn't realize that actions like these make people more racist.
I ordered Chinese food last night and the whole restaurant staff was Korean and the manager was Japanese.

Like Holy shit, even Uncle Roger bent the knee to Gordon Ramsey when Ramsey made fried rice.