1606013027571.png

no I'm not actually mexican

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Average Everyman
kiwifarms.net

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Bitch from the urbanized shithole that is Toronto (Leafland) decided to bitch about "muh cultural appropriation", and caused a small business to close....

1606060197066.png

1606060226273.png

1606060261686.png

Naturally, she's now claiming to be the centre of a "racist email campaign", despite the "email" being words on a screen photographed with her phone, showing no headers, instead of being screenshot on her phone, or using snipping tool.
1606060319101.png

ShortBusDriver

kiwifarms.net
What is this fucker's claim of fame to get a verified Twitter symbol? And even then, who the hell she thinks she is to fiscalize and denounce "unauthentic Asian food experience" to platforms? Now you made the restaurant lose a lucrative partnership that may lead to it closing down and letting people without an income. I hope you're happy, you monstrous jerk.

Also, let her come here to Brazil and check out or Asian food parlors. She'll hopefully collapse in faux-rage over the "unauthenticity" of our products.
It's even more bizarre because she claims she's Chinese and threw out "Chinese lunches" while claiming Pho is "her culture"

Pho comes from Vietnam.

She also pointed out that Ripe Nutrition's marketing, which includes hot sauces called "jerk me" and "hot pho u" and refers to their broth bar as a "brothel," effectively sexualizes these traditional foods.

"i legit threw out my chinese food lunches cos white kids would make fun of it all day. i bought into pizza day and dry ass turkey burgers. so did many others. and now you taking our culture and selling it? and people think it's legit? damn," she added.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
They'd just say you were too "colonized" to understand they were doing it for your benefit, like how when women call out stupid radfem shit and get told they've "internalized the misogyny".
That's one of my favorite bits of SJW retard rhetoric judo, the whole "internalized" thing. Nobody can possibly just actually disagree with their bullshit. As with most SJW nonsense, the actual translation is "I completely lost this argument and think this dumb shibboleth somehow saves me from my stupidity."

Corn Flakes

"Get in the bowl, Shinji!"
kiwifarms.net
That's one of my favorite bits of SJW retard rhetoric judo, the whole "internalized" thing. Nobody can possibly just actually disagree with their bullshit. As with most SJW nonsense, the actual translation is "I completely lost this argument and think this dumb shibboleth somehow saves me from my stupidity."
Close. "Internalized X" is just them stamping their feet, rubbing their eyes and crying "I'm not wrong! You're wrong!" when they realize they lost the argument.

Really, they argue like preschool children.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Close. "Internalized X" is just them stamping their feet, rubbing their eyes and crying "I'm not wrong! You're wrong!" when they realize they lost the argument.

Really, they argue like preschool children.
"I'm not crying you're crying," uttered with tears visibly coursing down their faces.

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
kiwifarms.net

Ledian

Comet Punch, Mach Punch, Fruit Punch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bitch from the urbanized shithole that is Toronto (Leafland) decided to bitch about "muh cultural appropriation", and caused a small business to close....

View attachment 1742943
View attachment 1742944
View attachment 1742945

Naturally, she's now claiming to be the centre of a "racist email campaign", despite the "email" being words on a screen photographed with her phone, showing no headers, instead of being screenshot on her phone, or using snipping tool.
View attachment 1742947
Pretty sure the last thing actual Vietnamese want is to be represented by some Chinese girl for their culture. The two cultures despise each other.
Also that email is one of the most fake racist things I've seen this year. It looks like something hastily someone put together (aka her) because they don't actually know how people are racist towards Chinese and just assume it revolves around the term Chink.

They'll never stop with this until Latino's tell them en masse to shove the term up whoever's Starbuck loving ass it was that came up with it. Considering the events going on, I'm plenty sure most Latino's are more worried about COVID, their jobs/wages, feeding their family, and staying safe in this turmoil period on Earth. None of that includes caring about some neutral term for them.

What's funny is that there already is a neutral term in a technical sense: Latin. Remove the gender modifier and use the root word, instant neutral term. It looks and sounds less ridiculous than "Latinx" is, plus we already call the region where Latino's come from/reside Latin America. It's an already accepted term. Accepted to just about everyone except those who want "Latinx" to be a thing.