Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know if reddit has already memory-holed this daring post?
Searching for the post or even the user yields nothing, not even on archive.org. I didn't try more reliable archive sites, but I have a feeling that if it ever existed, it's long gone.
I couldn't find that specific post, but you can view most of their posts here:
https://archivesort.org/redditfinder/#{"author":"sleepysmol78","resultSize":100,"before":"2021-05-01T00:00:00.000Z"}

The Curmudgeon

kiwifarms.net
You just unintentionally invented a new term lol. Trantrums, I’ll start using that from now on.
Thanks, Dave! Use it all you want! You have my blessings! :)

Speaking of trantrums, check out this meltdown on Daily Kos of all places. Apparently, this haven of self-hating white liberal boomers hasn't been sufficiently groveling towards trannies. Here's a screen cap of the same article if you don't feel like scrolling through the comments:

remain silent.JPG

I'll let Hank Hill take it from here:

1617470123441.jpg

Local Fed

kiwifarms.net
Thanks, Dave! Use it all you want! You have my blessings! :)

Speaking of trantrums, check out this meltdown on Daily Kos of all places. Apparently, this haven of self-hating white liberal boomers hasn't been sufficiently groveling towards trannies. Here's a screen cap of the same article if you don't feel like scrolling through the comments:

View attachment 2144326

I'll let Hank Hill take it from here:

View attachment 2144329
"because in your mind they're nothing but 7 foot tall Shaquille O'neal's with boobs and lipstick (an actual comment made by a user that's been here since 2016)" has finished me. :story:

osooolemiiio

a vile roly poly doll of doom
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2143566
Anyone know if reddit has already memory-holed this daring post? I don't use the site, so I'm not going to go hunting for it, but I really want to see the salt.
I'm so much with this person.
Bit of a p/l, but a very good IRL friend of mine is also a type 1 diabetic. While I don't know the ropes about it enough - only that diabetics in Russia can and do get insulin & gear for shots / blood sugar measuring for free (no matter the type), I still lowkey worry about her. It's not some spoiled teen's wwwwwaaaaaaaannnnnnnt. It's a solid, valid have to I'd take over any troon's chimpout, anytime.

...fck, hope it all makes sense, I'm just upset that sane people even have to post things like this nowadays.

ShortBusDriver

kiwifarms.net
Black Hammer is a borderline skitzo black supremacist organization.

Their website is full of the usual hotep nonsense including tin foil hattery and nonsense science.

But the real LULz is this piece of land they acquired.

It's 10,000 above sea level in Colorado and just look at that soil. Nothing is going to grow there.

It's full of rocks, the soil quality is low, and unless they have some way to move that river water which I'm going to assume is fresh, you're never going to make this work.

Never mind the Twatter generation isn't going to spend the 10 to 12 hours a day to effectively farm.

1620223326609.png

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net

trent

kiwifarms.net
Black Hammer is a borderline skitzo black supremacist organization.

Their website is full of the usual hotep nonsense including tin foil hattery and nonsense science.

But the real LULz is this piece of land they acquired.

It's 10,000 above sea level in Colorado and just look at that soil. Nothing is going to grow there.

It's full of rocks, the soil quality is low, and unless they have some way to move that river water which I'm going to assume is fresh, you're never going to make this work.

Never mind the Twatter generation isn't going to spend the 10 to 12 hours a day to effectively farm.

View attachment 2144824

Lol, they are just setting up prepper/militia camps like the people they've mocked for decades.

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

How to know if cheese is Swiss? Neutral taste
kiwifarms.net
Though that being said - I guess that would explain why a female worker got shoved into the body of a male robot.
How is this thing a problem?

More from the "undercover copper" in Martin's Discord server.

View attachment 2145111View attachment 2145112

No, they really are fucking serious. The fucker himself also endorses it.

View attachment 2145126

View attachment 2145129

Oh, fuck off.
Cut the post a little and this guy magically becomes absolutely relatable.

ryan.png

Also, it seems like sA,E/ is Bon's voice actor, the tranny who goes by the name Sadie.

Last edited: