Social Justice Warriors - Now With Less Feminism Sperging

AmazingEagle

I have a nice fine ass
kiwifarms.net

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Are you a white woman who's been raped? Sorry, you're a racist for reporting it and perpetuating abhorrent racism!

I want to know when Racism became more abhorrent than rape? When did it become such a heinous crime that we in the UK have 'illustrious ' charity actively suppressing white women who've been raped? I feel like screaming in the void when I read this insanity!

View attachment 2249641

" A lawyer today accused Oxfam of suggesting reporting rape is 'contemptible' after a training document said 'privileged white women' were supporting the 'root causes of sexual violence' for wanting offenders jailed because it disproportionately affects minorities.

The charity, which has been hit by a slew of sex scandals including claims that employees used teenage prostitutes in Haiti, compiled the PowerPoint presentation through its LGBT network after the group complained to bosses that the debate about women's rights was part of a 'patriarchal and white supremacist narrative'.

Accompanied by a cartoon of a crying white woman, the PowerPoint claims that mainstream feminism supports 'the root causes of sexual violence' by painting white women as 'victims' and that this in turn justifies excessive punishment for 'black and other marginalised people'.

Naomi Cunningham, a discrimination and employment law barrister, said the training - which uses extracts from a book written by Sussex University gender studies professor Alison Phipps - had shocking implications.

'The message seems to be that a woman who reports a rape or sexual assault to the police and presses charges is a contemptible ''white feminist'',' she told The Telegraph.

She added: 'I think any woman could make an arguable case that this has created or contributed to ''an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment'', which is how the Equality Act defines harassment.'

The
four-week 'learning journey' states: 'Mainstream feminism centres privileged white women and demands that ''bad men'' be fired or imprisoned.'

Next to the cartoon of a sobbing white woman is a caption saying that this attitude 'legitimises criminal punishment, harming black and other marginalised people'.

The PowerPoint recommends staff read Me Not You: The Trouble with Mainstream Feminism, a book by Alison Phipps, a professor of gender studies at Sussex University.

It then links to the academic's Twitter account, including a thread which summarises the main themes of the book, including: 'White feminist tears deploy white woundedness, and the sympathy it generates, to hide the harms we perpetuate through white supremacy.'

Summarising the theme of her book, Professor Phipps states: 'Mainstream feminism is supporting, not undoing, the root causes of sexual violence.'

Oxfam has insisted the training was voluntary, and included links to 'suggested reading to help in understanding the issues' that did not reflect Oxfam's views or policy.

Meanwhile, Frank Furedi, emeritus professor of sociology at Kent University, suggested that the book carried the message that the 'colour of your skin symbolises original sin'.

The training, called Learning About Trans Rights and Inclusion, was drawn up in 2020.

It was compiled after the charity's LGBT+ network wrote to management demanding that they publicly support trans people and claimed that debate about rights was part of a 'patriarchal and white supremacist narrative' used by the far right.

Alison Phipps told MailOnline today: 'I can't comment on the Oxfam training materials as I haven't seen them, but my book is grounded in a long tradition of feminist thought and politics that sees criminal punishment as part of the problem and not the solution.

'I would never tell a survivor of sexual violence what to do, but I would like us to have better choices than criminal punishment, media exposure, or silence. "

So now they're condoning the rape of white woman...

White Women?

Dude, they let THOUSANDS of their children be assraped by Sandniggers over 40 years because arresting the sandniggers would let people call them racist.

This is STILL going on, to the point that parents in the UK don't let their kids go to pools anymore because some sandnigger will openly molest the kids in the pool and the police won't do shit about it.

This is just them trying to codify "sandniggers rape people it's just something they do and we can't ask them to stop" as unofficial policy. It's the "well they're just niggers you can't expect them to obey laws" of the UK now.

I would like to think, as cucked as America is, if we found out a thousand+ children had been assraped by sandniggers, there would be some ethnic ghettos cleared out by lead and fire before some California diversity tourist could explain to us how it's their culture and the kids probably wanted it.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1623363329583.png

Antifa/anarchists find out FnaF creator is conservative.

Trianon

kiwifarms.net
Military strategy is white supremacy.

View attachment 2249437

Twitter link
Archive

Because in war you should TOTALLY let the enemy know you're coming over. After all, that's what we did at Normandy on D-Day, right? Oh wait...

(laughs in Sun Tzu and von Clausewitz)
I love that Nikole Hannah-Jones' lasting 1619 Project legacy is to help a million competing projects spring up (1620 Project; 1776 Project; 1836 Project). Good going.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Military strategy is white supremacy.

View attachment 2249437

Twitter link
Archive

Because in war you should TOTALLY let the enemy know you're coming over. After all, that's what we did at Normandy on D-Day, right? Oh wait...

(laughs in Sun Tzu and von Clausewitz)
I thought we didn't discuss the losers, Jackie? That's been the policy since you and your ilk started screeching about the confederate flag, and you get to stick by them rules.

Sustainable War

kiwifarms.net
Remember Xeni "terrestreial" Jardin?
View attachment 2246065

View attachment 2246057

View attachment 2246063

View attachment 2246077
View attachment 2246078View attachment 2246080

I'm of 2 minds about this - I know there's troons and troon activists that are unapologetically trying to groom and convert children, but I also know there's probably a decent chance this Paki immigrants' son is going to turn out to be gay, and his dad is going to murder him in an honour killing. I'm looking forward to finally having part of the answer for the age-old question: "Who's more oppressed, Muslims or Troons?"
Depends on how Americanized he is. He took him to the psych facility in the first place and is a finance dude with lawyer and psychiatrist friends, probably a bit different from some groomer gang caricature that will beat his son.

Pakistan is the other Muslim country besides Iran that has a legal (if not social) soft spot for troons with a hatred for the gays, which is kind of fascinating. Probably more coincidence with the story than any relation though.

On the topic of Magneto: How are they going to modernize him without making him PoC. He's usually portayed in his 50s or 60s right? Can't be a holocaust survivor anymore
Yeah, it's honestly not a bad idea, kind of natural choice really - if not loaded with wokie bullshit. Magneto didn't spend all his time complaining about how society still hates Jews, but I doubt after Feige's latest commitments to wokeness they'd hire a writer and a director who couldn't help themselves from making Magneto spare all the black people or hamfistedly make a case for reparations for "mutants" or something, instead of maybe a nod to history with him commenting to a black character "Not so long ago, you would have been on the outside" like he'd occassionally refer to the holocaust. Falcon and Winter Soldier wasn't awful, but the trajectory of a woker Marvel probably would make that Magneto awkward as such. It's kind of like the black superman in the 1950s idea - sounds like an interesting path, at least for elseworlds like Red Son - Superman's whole schtick is having to restrain himself. But Te-nehisi Coates is writing it, so expect overly flowery speeches and asinine implications about the Whiteness.